002: Forever with You ( p r e m a d e )

❉ Romantic St. || One-shot Collection

Username: - none -

Character(s): Hyosung(Secret), Himchan(B.A.P), Jieun(Secret), Zinger(Secret), and the rest of B.A.P

Genre: Angst/Tragedy/Sad

Plot Summary: Hyosung and Himchan's wedding became a tragedy when Jieun made a scene on their wedding day.


"Forever with You"

“I am sorry, but Mr. Kim has passed away.” The doctor solemnly said.

Hearing those words, everything inside Hyosung crashed. She can’t believe that the love of her life died in their special day. It was their wedding today, the most anticipated event for the two of them...

“I can’t believe I’m finally seeing you in a wedding dress, Hyosung-ah.” Her mother said, admiring her one and only daughter. “I hope Himchan’s the right man for you.” She mumbled, holding Hyosung’s hand.

Hyosung smiled and hugged her mother. “He is, Mom. He’s the ‘Mr. Right’ I’m looking for.” Her mother broke the hug and caressed her daughter’s cheek. “I am so happy for you. I wish your father is here with us.” Her mother sadly sighed, releasing her face from her hands.

“I, too, wish that Dad is here. Mom, let us don’t ruin the happiness we’re feeling right now. Dad’s watching us from above, remember that. Right, Dad?” Hyosung looked up, smiling. “Dad said yes.” Her mother chuckled and hugged her once again. “Silly.”

- - - - - -

While Himchan is preparing his tuxedo, his phone rang, which startled him. ‘Who is it this time?’ He groaned, but answered the call. “Hello?”

“Oppa~”

“What do you want, Song Jieun?” He coldly replied.

“I miss talking to you, Oppa? Why? You didn’t miss me?”

“Hyung, are you rea- Oh.” Zelo entered the room, but stopped when he saw Himchan talking with someone on the phone. Instead, he backed up a bit and secretly listened to him.

“Please stop calling me ‘Oppa’, for heaven’s sake.” Himchan rolled his eyes.

“Why? I thought you liked me calling you that?” Jieun replied, disappointment was evident to her tune of speaking.

“I’m getting married today, Jieun-ah. And I don’t want you ruining my day.”

Jieun kept quiet in the other line.

“Zelo, where’s Him-“Daehyun walked towards the door when Zelo stopped him. “Shh!” Zelo pointed at Himchan. Daehyun nodded and went beside Zelo to listen with him.

“S-so the rumors were true? You and that flirt...”

“Don’t call Hyosung like that. Hyosung is never like that, you’re just jealous that I chose her over you. Please Jieun, stop all this nonsense. I have found the love of my life, can you, at least be happy for me?” He exasperatedly explained to her.

“No. It won’t happen. I want you, Himchan. Only you. What did that flirt gave you? A love potion? Did she sedu—“ “PLEASE, JIEUN! Shut up! I don’t want you saying those things to my future wife!”

“Hah. You’ll regret this, Kim Himchan. You’ll regret all this... This thing you did to me...” Then Jieun hanged up. Himchan suddenly felt uneasy with Jieun’s last words. Is she threatening them? Himchan had no clue what that meant, but he suddenly felt that he needed to protect Hyosung at all cost.

“Hyung...” Zelo went closer to Himchan. “Junhong-ah, what shall I do?” Himchan mumbled before sitting on the bedside, putting his hands on his head. “I don’t want to ruin this day. This day is so special to me, because I can finally have Hyosung in my arms. But the last thing Jieun mentioned before she hang up...” Himchan started to shake his head in frustration. “I don’t want anything happened to Hyosung.”

“Song Jieun? Your ex-girlfriend?” Daehyun walked towards them.

“That one.” He mumbled.

“What did she said to you?” Daehyun asked.

Himchan heaved out a deep sigh. “She said I’ll regret what I did to her.”

“Oh, she’s just feeling bitter that you chose Hyosung-noona over Jieun-noona. Well, she deserved it. She cheated on you, hyung.” Zelo said. Daehyun nodded, agreeing on Zelo’s statement. “But I need to make sure Hyosung’s gonna be safe.” Himchan sighed again.

“We’ll bring our gun, just in case of emergency.” Daehyun said, looking at Himchan. “Don’t worry bro. We’ll keep you two safe.”

“And don’t be sad, it’s your wedding day. Don’t let Jieun-noona ruin it.” Zelo smiled at him, reassuring that everything’s going to be alright.

Himchan sighed for the third time and tried his best to smile. “Thanks guys.”

- - - - - -

“You look stunning, girl!” Zinger squealed as she watched Hyosung taking her make-up. “Of course, Marcus can make Mademoiselle Hyosung look... épatant~” Marcus, their make-up artist said with his infamous French accent.

“Oh Marcus, stop flattering me, okay?” Hyosung chuckled and looked at her reflection. ‘Is this really me?’ She thought as she gazed her face through the mirror.

“Hana, I’m nervous. What if I fell in front of the altar because of my dress? What if I become speechless when I’m saying my vows? What if I—“ “Jeon Hyosung, quit thinking about things like that. This day will be perfect.” Zinger said, holding her best friend’s hand.

Hyosung sighed and just nod. “You’re right, I’m thinking nonsense things. This day’s gonna be perfect.”

When she was about to reach her phone, her hand bumped on the glass of water on their table, making it fall off the ground. Hyosung started to panic in the inside, she new what it means when a glass was shattered. Because of this, she quickly grabbed her phone and dialed Himchan’s digits.

It kept ringing, and ringing. After the fourth ring, Himchan’s voice was heard. “Hey.”

“Himchan-ah, are you okay?” Hyosung worriedly asked.

“I’m fine. Why did you ask that?”

Hyosung sighed in relief. “Nothing. Just checking up on you.”

“Aww. You’re so sweet. Wait, are you done preparing?”

“Naah, I’m on my make-up session now, why?”

“Just asking... See you at the church. Love you.”

“Love you, too. Take care.”

“I will. You too, okay? Take care.” Then the call ended. Hyosung was relieved, for now.

- - - - - - - - -

“You look good, Jongup-hyung~” Zelo said, lifting two thumbs up. “Thanks.” Jongup grinned and went beside Yongguk and Youngjae. “Did you guys bring some guns?” Zelo asked. The three nodded. “Himchan’s getting overprotective after Jieun’s phone call.”

“You guys think Jieun will do something bad today?” Youngjae asked to his hyungs. “I don’t know. But let us not wish that to happen.” Yongguk mumbled, and went to Himchan.

When Hyosung arrived, the wedding organizer set the entrance and the ceremony starts. With Himchan and his dad, Zinger and Yongguk as their maid of honor and best man, Youngjae and Jongup in the Groomsmen, and the most fascinating part is Zelo being the only adult in the group of bearers.

And the highlight of the ceremony: Hyosung in the white gown and veil. Himchan admired her as she walked towards the altar with her mother beside her. Once she reached the altar, her mother let go of her arm so Hyosung can join Himchan.

“You look beautiful today.” Himchan whispered in her ear, making her giggle.

 

The ceremony went smoothly. And when they were about to say their vows, a gun shot was heard. Their gazes went to the church’s entrance. And Jieun was there. ‘This girl is crazy.’ Himchan and Hyosung thought.

The boys grabbed their guns, readying themselves for Jieun’s next move.

“A wedding~ how nice.” She said, grinning devilishly, tapping the tip of the gun on her chin.

“What do you want?” Himchan asked, holding Hyosung close to him.

“Seeing you...” Jieun pointed the gun at Himchan, “...and that flirt.” Then she pointed at Hyosung. “I just can’t stand it.”

“I told you a hundred times, Song Jieun. Don’t ever call her that name.” He sternly said.

“Why, Himchan. Why did you choose that girl over me?” Jieun said out loud.

“It’s not Himchan’s fault, Jieun-ah.” Hyosung said. Then Jieun pointed the gun back at her. “Shut up, you man-stealer. It’s Oppa and me who are talking.”

“Please, Jieun. Leave us alone. You were the one who started this out. You cheated on me. And now that I’m happy, you’re just going to ruin it? Please, Jieun. I’m begging you.”

“And what about me, Himchan? Tell me!”

“Ask yourself, Jieun! Like I said, you were the one who started this mess. I gave all my heart to you back then, but you just wasted it. I chose Hyosung over you because she is the only one, who understands me, who knows me well.”

“I still need you, Himchan-oppa~” Jieun pouted. The boys got their guns out and pointed at Jieun. Jieun chuckled at the sight. “Boys and their toys. But that doesn’t stop me from doing this.” And she pulled the trigger, releasing the bullet to the direction where Hyosung and Himchan is at. Himchan shielded his body on Hyosung’s.

The bullet strucked at his lower back, right where his kidney lies, and he fell on the ground.

“HIMCHAAAAAN!” Hyosung kneeled on the ground, grabbing his body, tears strolling down from her eyes. “Don’t die. Please, Himchan. Please.”

The people started hiding, and the boys rained Jieun with gunshots, killing her on the spot.

“J-just r-remember... H-hyosung-ah... T-that I-I’m a-always—“ Himchan’s eyelids slowly closed. “No. No. Yongguk, take him to the hospital! Hurry!!!” Yongguk quickly carried the blood-stained body of Himchan to his car, and zoomed off the nearest hospital.

 

“No, doctor. Don’t say that. Please, doctor.” Hyosung pleaded.

“I am sorry, but the area where the patient was shot was his left kidney. The waste stored in the kidney leaked around his organs, contaminating it. And he has lost an excessive amount of blood.” The doctor explained. “My deep apologies, but your fiancé can’t make it.”

“He’s not my fiancé! He’s my husband!” She said, raising her voice. “Hyosung-ah...” Her mother holds her hand.

“Why, Mom? Why these things do have to happen? Don’t I deserve to be happy?!” Hyosung knelt in the ground, looking at her blood-stained dress. Her mother knelt at her level, “Sweetie, you deserve to be happy.”

“Mom, he died. The love of my life... He’s dead...” She hugged her mother tightly. “I don’t know what to do...”

“I’m here, my dear. Remember that.” Hyosung said nothing, but she just cried. She just cried so hard

“I feel sad for Hyosung-noona.” Zelo sniffed, and continued to cry on Yongguk’s arm.

“I wish I was there to protect Himchan.” Daehyun mumbled. “Where are you recently, by the way?” Jongup asked.

“The reception area.” He replied. Youngjae went towards him and grabbed his collar. “All this time? We were in peril inside the church and you’re in the reception area? Having the time of your life? And that’s what you’ll say? You wish you can protect Hyung that time?! How could you... You selfish cheesecake-eating person...” Youngjae was about to give Daehyun a punch, but Zinger got hold of his hand.

“Calm down, people! We’re having a big problem here, remember? This is not the time for this, guys. Youngjae, release him.” Zinger said, looking at the two. Youngjae did as told, and apologized to Daehyun.

“Let’s not do this for Himchan and Hyosung, okay?”

Daehyun and Youngjae nodded.

- - - - -

After a few days at Jeon Residences, Hyosung rarely gets out of her room. Zinger and her mother are getting worried at her case. Hyosung never touches her food, and never stopped looking at the picture of her and Himchan in the frame.

Her eyes are swollen, cheeks red and her body’s getting thin. She kept mumbling to herself about things.

Her mother entered her room with a bowl of soup and laid it on her bedside table. “Sweetie, please eat your food now.” She said, sitting on the bed, where Hyosung is.

Hyosung put the picture frame close to her and sighed. “I’m not hungry.”

Her mother touched her knees, which made her flinched a bit, and looked sincerely at her face. “Please, my dear. You’ve been having an empty stomach for the past few days. Your friends and I are worried at you. You have to eat to regain your strength.”

“Mom, I’m not hungry.” She just replied, keeping a straight face when she looked at her.

“B-But Hyosu—“ “Mom, I said I’m not hungry, okay?!”

Her mother kept quiet and sighed. “Please do this for Himchan. He doesn’t want you like this.”

“Mom, he’s dead.” She mumbled quietly. Tears start to form in the corner of her eyes.

“I know, and I want you to be strong for him. Yes, he’s dead. But he’s always with you, remember that. Himchan knew you were a strong girl and that’s why he fell for you. And this is the time to show your strength, even though his presence is not around.”

Tears strolled down on their faces, as silence took over. “I’m trying, Mom. But I just can’t. I still didn’t move on about his death.”

“Then try harder. I’m going out now; please think about what I said to you. And do touch your food. It worries me that you’re getting weak.” Her mother said, before leaving her room.

Hyosung went closer at the bedside table and sipped a few spoons of soup, then lay down, still hugging the picture frame. She looked at the frame again, where the two of them smiling brightly. Her tears flow down again, and hugged the frame tighter. “Why did you leave me, Himchan?” And then she closes her eyes.

- - - - - -

Hyosung opened her eyes, and found her standing in front of a stone ruins. It is shaped like a doorway. She looked at herself; she’s still wearing her white wedding gown. Then she looked around. What is Hyosung doing in this place?

“Come forward....” A mysterious voice said. It made her look at the entrance of the stoned ruins.

“Huh?”

“Come forward....” The mysterious voice said again. Then her feet started to move towards the entrances, as if she was pulled by something. Like a magnetic pull.

Once she is near the entrances, she looked back at the dark woods at her back, and entered the entrance.

- - - - - -

A very dark forest greeted her. Creepier than the forest she left. She looked back, and the doorway was gone.

As she took a step through the creepy forest, she suddenly heard a rustle from the bushes. The wind started to blow around her.

Hyosung wrapped both of her arms around herself, as she felt the cold wind touch her bare skin.

 

“Jeon Hyosung!”

“Will you marry me?”

 

Her eyes widened. It was Himchan’s voice. And when she turned around, she saw him kneeling in front of her.

“Yes! Yes, I’ll marry you!” Then a copy of herself passed against her like thin air. She watched them. Smile was evident on their faces. Hyosung can’t deny that it was the best day when he proposed at her.

She turned around once again and saw the scene where Jieun arrived at the church holding a gun.

 

“A wedding~ how nice.”

“What do you want?”

“Seeing you...” “...and that flirt.”

“I just can’t stand it.”

“I told you a hundred times, Song Jieun. Don’t ever call her that name.”

“Why, Himchan. Why did you choose that girl over me?”

 “Shut up, you man-stealer. It’s Oppa and me who are talking.”

“Please, Jieun. Leave us alone. You were the one who started this out. You cheated on me. And now that I’m happy, you’re just going to ruin it? Please, Jieun. I’m begging you.”

“And what about me, Himchan? Tell me!”

“Ask yourself, Jieun! Like I said, you were the one who started this mess. I gave all my heart to you back then, but you just wasted it. I chose Hyosung over you because she is the only one, who understands me, who knows me well.”

 

Then a familiar sound of the gun echoed. And there, she watched Himchan dying in her arms. “No... No... Nooooo!” She shouted as she saw the images disappear in front of her.

Then she ran and ran... Not looking back, eyes swollen, her tears still falling. Recalling the scene makes her heart hurt more...

She heard the familiar rustle of the bush, and a dark shadow appeared behind her, chasing her.

But she tripped, and that dark shadow caught up on her. She scooted next to a tree, forming herself into a ball, and sobbed louder. “No... Please... Leave me alone... Please... PLEASE!”

The dark shadow snickered, but after a few minutes, it became quiet.

She lifted her head up, seeing Himchan embracing her.

“Himchan!” Her tears flow down once again. “Hyosung, please don’t cry...”

“I can’t. I miss you.”

“I know. I miss you, too. But it’s my time, I can’t argue about it.”

“I don’t want you leaving by my side.” She said, biting her lip to prevent her tears to fall. Himchan caressed his hand on her cheek. “Me too, my love. Oh... I forgot to finish my last words to you.”

He kissed her forehead and smiled at her. “Just remember that I’m always forever with you. Everywhere and anywhere you are.”

Himchan reached for her hands and puts it on her chest, where her heart lies. “I’m always here. Remember that. And I’m always going to watch you from above.”

Hyosung managed to nod and to put up a small smile at him. Himchan smiled back and poked her nose. “That’s the spirit. Always smile, okay?” Hyosung nodded and hugged him tighter. Then Himchan broke the hug and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Hyosung’s expression changed when he stood up.

“The light is calling me.” Himchan mumbled, and suddenly... Light appeared behind him. “Til we meet again, Hyosung...” Then he turned around towards the light.

“No!” Hyosung stood up, tears falling again. “Stay strong, Hyosung. Remember that I love you... Forever and always.” Himchan smiled for the last time and then went in the light.

Hyosung knelt, tears falling. But she managed to smile. “I have to be strong... For Himchan...” And then she closed her eyes again.

- - - - - - - -

Hyosung opened her eyes, everything is blurred. She rubbed her eyes, clearing her view, and she found herself back at her room. “He showed up....” Hyosung touched her chest, tears rolled down once again. “... In my dream.”

Her lips curved upward when her eyes stopped at the picture frame of them. “Yes Himchan-ah, forever and always...


- {blabbers}

Hey guys! I am back with my latest oneshot.

The first sad story I wrote. And I hope the angst feeling of this
story is effective /sobs/

For Hyosung-Himchan shippers out there ^^