Chapter 3: I hate to like him

Exchange Student meets the EXO's cold hearted leader!

 

A/N: I would like to say that even if Kris was not active now in exo, or maybe he had gone as an ex-member, I would still continue the story and it's plot. Also for the female character, I've decided to name her Angelie.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Angelie's POV

 

I was really shocked. Yes, I totally like or love Kris Wu but I hated guys who made girls look like a cheap crap. I really hate to like him that part of me wants to tolerate his rudeness towards me. I really want to kick him for making himself sounded as if I am one of those fans out there that would go after him.

 

I admit that I have dreamed of being his girl, but not like this way and never imagined it this way. I shifted my apologetic face into pissed off. Yes, I still dont know but maybe my choice of staying here in Korea is a mistake.

 

"I never thought that I made myself belong to your fandome. You are such a ruded jerk to actually say that" 

 

Although it's hard for me to say that on him, I think it's for the best. And now, I would force myself to stop dreaming of being with him or whoever rude idols out there that think they are like Gods.

 

After that, I immediately walk ahead of him. I don't want to stay for more with him in this cold night. As I got home, I run to my bed and mentally cursed myself for looking so dumb for the first time in my life. I have never been treated like this, that KRIS man is too much to adore. I hate him, I hate my stay here.

 

 

AT MORNING........

 

When I woke up, I had a bad feeling or I just felt I'm sick. It must be the weather. I miss canada so much. I miss my friends and family there, to think that I have made a wrong decision just to see that rude man.

 

Well, I'll just finish the six months thingy here and I will definitely go back to Canada. 

 

I've prepared going to school though I don't really feel okay. The weather is so extreme, I'll just ride the bus to get there without being chilled to death.

 

The ride is fast so I got to my first class early, until students entered one by one. And of course, by fate all the exo members are of the same class with me. Good, now my dream has been totally granted (Note the sarcasm). Well, I dont hate the whole exo and kpop, I just hate that chinese-canadian giant alone. I don't even want to mention his name. And I hope he would or we would never talk to each other. That would totally be a cursed.

 

The teacher came in lecturing about calculus and how to solve linear equation. That's easy, so I didn't pay my whole attention to his class. 

 

I just do my own business like searching for a place to buy american foods and of course texting my korean friend on when and how we can meet. I'm actually excited to meet him since he told me that I would be really surprised to know who really he was. I don't actually know his face, we just communicate through this application that I can't remember.

 

"Miss Angelie, no cellphones allowed in this class. You are definitely not in Canada. Turn it off and answer the question on the board"

 

"Sorry sir, it will not happen again." I immediately got up from my sit and answered the equation on the board. It was easy so I got it correct though my classmates were like seeing a miracle except to that giant. Well, I dont care, at least I'm thinking that I dont actually care.

 

"wow, you're genius Angelie...You are great and I want to be like you" Lay said as if I am as precious as gems.

 

"Learn first to remember a thing then you'll be like her" Tao said bullying his hyung. They are cute but I think my attraction to them has been lessened. You know why.

 

I just gave him a smile, a perfect smile that I always gave to someone when they appreciated my efforts.

 

"Don't smile like an idiot, you are not even capable of being smart" Kris said and walks out not minding our teacher calling him.

 

Everyone was shocked and at the same time gone sad especially the girls. But me, I got more mad at him. I even admitted to hate him till bones.