chapter 2: who are you? who is me? who we are?

Exchange Student meets the EXO's cold hearted leader!

 

You went home as soon as the school time ended. You haven't make friends with the student due to some that feels they are beautiful and whatsoever crap of their life. 'do i sound bitter', you thought because of what you are silently saying. Maybe tomorrow, you can find at least one so it will not be so so so boring.

you forgot, you make kinda friends with the exo members but not with your ultimate mega bias. you frown and began to act like an alien.

 

"sheez. OMO, my life, my love, my crush and my everything. huhuhuhuhu he hated me like hell", you over react with your oh so precious tears.

but you have thought on the second hand that luhan, kai or sehun can be substituted to kris. although you feel like so much disappointed that you haven't given the chance to be friends with him.

 

Its night, you haven't ate your food. or at least you missed to buy foods for your flat stomach. yeah, your a heavy eater but never got fat that's why your friends in Canada envy your body.

 

you have decided to grab some foods at the nearest store. you wear a jacket since it was cold at night.

 

your now walking to the colorful street of korea. you admit, there's something in you that misses a lot of things from Canada. but you let go of the thought and decided to enjoy your stay here in your dream country.

 

FINALLY, you found a fastfood chain that sells a food specially american foods. you're craving so much for a potato fries, burger and italian pizza. you buy them and decided to eat at the nearest playground.

 

you immediately sat on the grass and began eating your heavy meal. you've missed it a lot that's why you savor every moment with your food.

 

you have noticed that its getting late although you havent finish yet the apple juice. you've decided to go home, no walk for home.

 

while holding your juice, you've bumped with a super tall man in the playground. he is weird huh!!

 

"sorry sorry mister, i didnt mean to spill my drinks on you", you bow to the stranger even if he looks like a kidnapper or like reapist because of the attire.

 

"with that excuses again?", deep voice. sounds familiar but you cant remember.

 

"i've already apologized to you mister. why cant you let it pass?. its not dirty, its my favorite apple juice.", you shout.

 

"not dirty???how about sticky like yuck", he a mend

 

"really? you know, i should supposed be the one to got angry because that's my favorite drink and its not my fault. its my DRINKS fault to spill on your shirt"

 

"cant believe it..how childish. dont blame the juice. BLAme yourself pabo girl. cant you remember me?"

 

"who are you to......OMO KRIS??", you are shocked and for the second time  of the day, you did something stupid again

 

"dont shout idiot girl!! yeah its me, pay for all your dids or i'll call my sesaeng fans to kick your ", he threathened you.

 

"no no no no, dont call them. i want to stay beautiful", you proudly said at the same time scared.

 

"like your a beauty...since were classmates, why cant you be my girlfriend?"

 

"why not,...O.O w-WHAT"