Chapter 2

Beaten Love

I was his maid!

“Wae? I-I thought that... what?!”

“Aren't you listening. I said that you are fired. I don't need you any more. Now everybody knows me and adores me. Why do I need you? You did your best or not. You can go back and play the crying baby somewhere else.”

“What?! Y-You just used me for yourself. And all the things that we had experienced together. Back in the old home?”
“Past is past and today is today. Remember that. And now leave me alone.” He looked at me with big eyes and his nostrils went even bigger.

“You-You. I hate YOU!”
As he was expecting my reaction he fell back to the coach.
“You are noisy. I need my silence, crybaby.”
I felt like every cell of my body starts to shiver. The little tickle under my eyes was a sign that I'm going to cry. Big tears were formed in my eye and as they get the right weight they fell down to my hot checks. I wished them away but instead of water I just touch my cheek . I watched my hand. No water.

“You are not nice.” I looked at him. My hand formed a fist.
“you weren't nice to me. You never was, wasn't you? You are selfish and the only person you are interesting is you.”
“Right. You're right. Everybody know this. The world turns just for me. But You are the only one who don't get it. You can make the world a better place if you disappear for ever.”
All the anger came up to me.
“YA!!! You selfish guy. I did everything for you. Just to make your life better. JUST to make Your dream come true. You were everything I had.”

“Hey calm down.” Heechul took my shoulder and forced me to look in his eyes. Two strong arms lifted me up and placed me in the door frame.

“SECURITY!” Heechul closed the door. I stuck my feet in the door.

“WAIT! One last thing I want say.” Heechul opened the door.
“Just one last thing?”
“Yes one last thing”
He let me in.
“I will take revenge to you. Remember the words I say now. You better be nice to me now or you will have bad times.”

“You want to take revenge? Sure. And How? You have nothing to be better in as me. Except you join showbiz. But you better remember my words. I will raise higher and higher and you will stuck on the floor. You never will get better than me. Like you were young you just followed me but never get higher. Ah security you came in the right moment. Please take this noisy fan.”

He made me speechless. He was right.


 

In front of the Entertainment I sat down.

FLASHBACK

The sun was shining and the birds sang a wonderful song which the fresh wind took it to a playground. It was full of kids which were playing on the seesaw and in the blue river. Mija and Donghae were sitting on the warm sand in the sandbox. She put a leaf on the top of the sandcastle they made. They heard the calling of his mom for a small snack. With giggles they made bubbles and drank it out in one shot. After his mom washed dirty strawberry mouths away they sprinted to the refreshing river. Donghae splashed Mija and she took revenge as she pushed him into the water so he must sat down. Both of them were laughing.

“we'll be friends forever, wouldn't we?” Donghae asked.

Mija showed him her tongue. “mehrong, first you must catch me!”

With screams she ran away.

REALITY


 

~*~


 

The next day she was late for her second job. She didn't felt good but she couldn't stay at home because she need the money to pay the expensive flat. Nevertheless I stood up and washed myself. I passed the stores beside me and yawned. As I reached my second job at a strawberry café I felt bad. Donghae loved strawberry shakes. My mood just felt more down as it was.
My only one friend was working here too. Her name is Tiffany. She's that kind of person who love to cheer over people up and have the energy to do everything. But she's also a not patient and pushy person.

“What happened, Mija?” without a blink she recognized that I didn't felt good.

“Ehm nothing.” I tried to say but instead I started to cry. I didn't feel my legs but the hard floor.

Tiffany called the manager and help me up. The wife of the manager helped me to go to the changing room.

“Tell me what happened.” she said with a calm voice. But I couldn't. I tried to breath but the air disappeared somewhere. She over my back and placed me on her lap. Donghae's mother always did this to me as I cried. After a while I stopped crying and stood up. The wife watched at me and sighed.

“Fine if you don't want to tell me now you can come to me any time you want.” she watched at me the last time and leaved the room.

I wiped the tears away and changed my clothes. I looked into the mirror. Blue eyes faced me. They were red and full of water. My black heir was pinned up and white tooth were seen between my big lips.

I stepped out out of the room and started to work. Nobody said a word to me. And that's fine. I don't want it right now. I need the money and nothing else.

 

~*~


 

Tired I came home. It's eleven o'clock and I finally reached my home. I was searching for new jobs.

FLASHBACK

“You want to take revenge? Sure. And How? You have nothing to be better in as me. Except you join showbiz. But you better remember my words. I will raise higher and higher and you will stuck on the floor. You never will get better than me. Like you were young you just followed me but never get higher. Ah security you came in the right moment. Please take this noisy fan.”

Donghae said in his coldly voice I ever heard.

REALITY

Right, I must show him my power. I looked at the small mirror next to my bed.
I hate myself because of him. Why did I trust somebody like him. What have I done to make myself a maid. As I slowly though about it, some memories came up. He often said to clean up and to cook. He was busy with getting popular and I should pay our rent.

“I-I really was his m-maid!”

I couldn't forget this words I said until I die. I hate myself. I hate the whole word. I hate everybody and my parents. With protest I started to cry but … you know … I realised now that my life I had wasn't mine. It was Donghae's. He played with me like a marionette. I was one of those girls who are selling their life for someone special. I couldn't think about how…
Donghae changed. I hate myself and I hate HIM.

The girls in the mirror looked so calm and not angry but inside of me I want to destroy everything. In my field of view I saw a silver scissor. Without thinking I cut all my hair. Frustrated I took the pillow and screamed into it.


 

I woke up the next day. The pillow was all wet and I still hold my hair. Silence was in my room.

“I don't have a family.” It made me sad. But Donghae's mom always said that I'm stronger than I look like. If it's right I can beat him down. But the fact that I don't have anybody made a wound in my soul.


 

I didn't know how I look but I walk down the streets with a dirty shirt and a black pant. If I washed ? No . I don't care right know how I present myself. In front of the strawberry café I took a big breath I mumbled to myself.

“Let's go!”

Warm air and the screaming of Tiffany faced me.

“MIJA! What did you do? Your beautiful hair. It is gone.”

the emphasise was on the 'gone'. With a shocked face she over my hair. Finally she nod and went back to work. As usually I get to change.
Today there weren't much customers. I took the shaker and made some drinks. Music was playing in the Television next to me. I peaked sometimes and mumbled the lyrics.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASmtIcq1SGU )

“I wanna love you. I can't live without you”

I froze. It was the song Donghae and his biggest enemy Eunhyuk sung.