Chapter 1

Beaten Love

"Yeah I had told him this but he didn't agree with me. He say that I don't know how this is like. So I turned away and didn't talk to him for three days. Am I rude?”

"No, darling. You were right. He can't say that you don't know how it is like. He is sometimes a bigmouth. Don't listen to him but I think that you exaggerate. You didn't speak to him for the last three days.”
Yeah I know but he doesn't have the right to insulting me.”
He didn't insulted you. He said his opinion.”
"Watch out that you say. I have many other friends who give better advises as you.”
The two girls passed me by to the only table in the kitchen. I was washing the dishes and heard what they were saying.

"I'm sorry. I have the same opinion like you about this guy. That was his name?”
"I don't know. He really is a bad singer, isn't he?" The really rich girl leaned back to admire her 'beauty' nails.
"Yeah he is. Did you saw this mistake he did yesterday? It was so hilarious. He wanted to go of the stage and slipped down. The microphone fell down and broke. His entertainment must now pay it."
"Really? I didn't saw it. I watched yesterday a drama with my darling. I ask today Jim if he can make bad reviews of his new MV and his awkward dance."
"This will make his popularity down"
"Oh I remember his name. Isn't it Donghae?"
I frozed. o_O They were talking about my treasure Donghae? o_O I thought it was this Hyukjae. o_O Donghae is the best singer and dancer of the world. And he's looking handsome. That else do they want. I turned around to see them.
"Right! I think he should go to his poor little family to stop making them ashamed." They laughed.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

"Stop making his family ashamed? Did you said that!" I shouted at her.
She look surprised than she laughed.
"Are you angry because I said that?" She say after wiping away the tears that are coming out.
"I am angry because you don't know him and say such bad things about a good person you probably never will know. AND you are the bigmouth. You are telling everyone what they should do and you don't know nothing of living and to be ashamed. You only see money and popularity.” She stood up and smirked at me.
“Yeah you're right. I'm a bigmouth and I have a luxurious life. I have the right to say what I want because I have connection. I'm the girlfriend of the son of the manager and you will get fired. Say goodbye little girl.” She smiled and sniped with her fingers. The other girl stood up and followed her.

I couldn't stand it.
“YAH” I throw the dishes on the ground.
“Do you think money make the people?” I throw the next dish but this time in the direction of them.
“Do you think that you make me afraid?” I throw again at them. They screamed and ran away.
“This girl think she can do everything.” I throw every dirty dish in front of me.


 

I stepped into the corridor with heavy bags of food. As this girl said I get fired. I strolled along the corridor to my door but it was opened. I ran inside and saw him.
My angel.
My friend.
My brother.
“You didn't told me that you come. I would brought you your favourite food.” I hugged him.
“I didn't know that I would come either and let me go.” Donghae said.
“No, I have missed you. How..” He pushed me away.
“I told you to let me go. Could you send me my stuff to my new address. I have all my clothes.” and then I saw his bag in his hands. Tears came up.
“Do-do you want to leave?”he groaned and pushed me on the wall.
I stood still and sobbed. He slammed the door and left me alone in this big flat.

FLASCHBACK

“No, don't leave me!” I started to cry. Tears flow down on my checks into my mouth. I couldn't see anything between the tears. My nose was wet. My mom pulled her arm out of my fist and walked away without looking back.
“Mommy? MOMMY!!!” I felt down on my knees. My hands were dirty but I wiped away the tears which doesn't wanted to stop.
“Mommy.” I whispered and sobbed.

REALITY

I turned around. Tears were coming out of my eyes. I couldn't image to lose the only family member I have. He told me that he must leave me a month ago but I though I was a joke.
“Wait. You can't leave me. You're the only family I have.” I tried to say between sobs.
“Not my problem.” he went further to the stairs.
“Wait. Can't you wait five minutes. I'll go to buy your favourite food. I know that you do everything for a chocolate cake and a strawbeery shake.”
He stopped.
I could see his eyes getting bigger but the dark shine was still there. I miss his childish character. His brown eyes were always this joyful and happy. But after he get popular it disappeared.

He turned to me. His coldly brown eyes came back.
“They have many calories.”
He left without looking back. Again.

I sat down on the black couch. I told myself that he will come again like always but I know that it doesn't make sense. After I cleaned up the room he had messed up I found his new 'Jeremy Scott' shoes from his last MV. 
I was about to throw it away as I remembered that he said that I should send him his stuff. I took the letter with his address which he put on the table and ran out.

On the way to his new home I bought his favourite food. Maybe I can change his mind and we will life together again. I have nothing to lose, haven't I. I had lost him once and I get him back. But something in my heart I told me that it's over now.

In front of his entertainment were many fans with paper hearts and scarfs with Donghae's name. It was a hard fight to push the heavy arms and bodys aside to make his way.
“Hey, were do you want to go!”
I turned around and saw a security man.
“Donghae forgot his shoes and I'm give it back”
“Nice try, girl. Get off the stairs” he pushed me back into the crowd. I wanted to said who I am but the girls took me more inside them. I couldn't even blink and I stand again on the streets.
Maybe somewhere is another entrance. I turned around to look at the back of the building as I bombed into someone.
“YA!! Watch where you going!” The strawbeery shake went all over his jacket.
“AISH Jinjja! You split all the juice over me. Come with me you must pay for it. Come with me into my office” I stood speechless there and he took my hand and ran inside the entertainment.

As he opened hos office door I saw Donghae sitting on the couch. He jumped up as he saw me.
“What is she doing here?” o_O
the man looked at us with big eyes. “you guys know each other?”
“You forgot your shoes, Babyhae”
Donghae sat down on the couch and looked outside the window.
“Heechul bring the security.” he said to the man who changed the jacket.
“Firstly introduce me to the girl.”
“there isn't much to say.”
Heechul glared at him and I felt myself that a shiver was going over my body.
“She is a friend of mine. We grow up together and I brought her with me so she could help me to live.” I nod to Heechul because I'm proud to be his friend and sister.
“But I don't need her any more. She was a maid to me. She should make me food and clean the house. I don't wanted to spend my own money so she paid me my rent and stuff. Ignore here. She doesn't mean anything now.”

I looked at him.
WHAT?!