Sunday, January 28th

He's Only My Friend.....?

Today was our plan to record our new single, Sorry Sorry for our new album. It’s You had already been recorded and music video shot, now it was Sorry Sorry’s turn. Instead of a drama version, there was only the music video and the dance version, all of it dancing in different scenarios. But forget about that, today was only our recording. Surprisingly, I think because of yesterday’s turnout of events, everybody was already awake and in the kitchen when I was up.

“Hey, you guy’s are up. What happened to getting me up?”

“We forgot.” Everyone laughed at Eunhyuk’s serious response, and Ryeowook answered again.

“You said five minutes, and five minutes later, you were up in the bathroom. I think you probably fell asleep again or something.” Confused, I took out a bowl, poured in my regular dose of cereal, and ate up quickly. A shower, a change of clothes, combed wet hair, I was done. Today’s outfit was a black scarf, a red loose-turtleneck sweater, skinny jeans, and red ballet flats with a bow in the front. I sat in Leeteuk’s car today as he drove us over to the studio in one of the two cars we were using.

When we got there, Mi Sun sat me in the dressing room before we actually had to go out, and I was forced to tell her everything that happened last night. Meaning everything… which was not the easiest thing to do. She laughed, she gasped, and she, thankfully, stayed silent too. At the end, I was out of breath and glad to be, because none of her questions shot out. I assume she was thinking, because Mi Sun was actually quiet for once. When she spoke, I let out a breath I didn’t realize I’d been holding on.

“Okay, Hankyung thinks that you and Kyuhyun belong together, and even though Kyuhyun said he disagreed, we’re both positive along with him that Kyuhyun doesn’t really mean that. You, on the other hand, like Young Sun, and I’m pretty sure you don’t know what to do. What have you done so far?”

“Forget anything ever happened is my strategy.”

“Great! Go along with that, and nothing will happen, unless somebody brings it up. And if they do ever bring it up, just pound their face in, it’s that simple.” I nodded along to her plan, and she shoved me out the door to the recording room of our studio. First we had to review the lyrics, then were set up in our areas to start recording. The heavier equipment was on the left, the smaller equipment on the right. Yesung, Kangin, Sungmin, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and I were on the right side, Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Eunhyuk, and Kibum on the left. Before we actually could start singing, vocal testing was required, as was actually practicing the song, and then testing everything to make sure it was okay.

Once we finally started, it wasn’t that easy, because at least once, somebody would have to look down at the papers to refresh their memory of the lyrics and miss their part. How difficult was recording it? A lot. It should’ve have been, considering the song was just repeating itself over and over again, but I guess that’s partially what made it hard. And that fact that we had thirteen members in our group, you had to remember who sang when. God, I don’t even want to know how hard the dance is going to be… but no need to look in to the future.

            All in all, the day went well and we were finished early. Lunch and dinner had been in the studio, we had just ordered from fast food places nearby. When I got home, I wasn’t physically tired, just vocally, so I decided going on a walk would be best. It felt good outside, there was no noise, I wasn’t tired, and it was perfect. I changed in to tennis shoes, baggy black sweatpants, a black sweater, and a black baseball cap. My sole companion was my phone, only until Hankyung decided to come along. Great, I thought, He had to come with me the one time I’m trying to relax. Wow…He changed in to his pajamas and a jacket to come, and we walked outside in to the breeze. Kind of making it obvious that I wanted to be alone, I asked,

            “Why’d you decide to come along?”

            “It’s a nice night, not too cold.”

            “And?” He knew what I was getting at, not playing around, so he answered efficiently.

            “Because I need to talk to you, by myself.”

            “Are you still going on about how Kyuhyun and I belong with each other? Believe me, we don’t, I don’t.”

            “Not really that, I’m just trying to tell you that once you fall for Young Sun, you’re not going to realize who he really is.”

            “Ugh, not this again. What is it with you and always giving me advice on people I date? Are they all really that screwed up? Tell me, is he going to turn out to be like Dong Min? Because that’s really what I want to hear, right?”

            “No, no way. Don’t worry about that. It’s just you’re never going to realize who he’s going to turn out.”

            “Is that a bad thing? I really don’t get what your saying, Hankyung.”

            “It’s kind of a bad thing, but not for him. Only for you, okay? Just watch, he’s going to turn out perfect, but he’s not going to be faking it. Then you might realize, but only if you really watch out.” All of this had been mumbo-jumbo to me, I didn’t understand it and I wasn’t sure I wanted to either. Letting it slide, the rest of the night was silent until we reached the house. “Good night,” he had told me, and I had relied, “You too, Hankyung.” I didn’t think about any of the things he had told me, but I think I’ll regret later.

 

Author's Note: OHMYGOSH YOU GUYS I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A GAZILLION BAJILLION YEARS SO TO MAKE IT UP I'M GOING TO POST UP FOUR CHAPTERS!! sorry sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much you guys i'll try really hard to make sure that doesn't happen again!!!!!!!!!!! :O =D