Remember and forget (Eunkwang and Sunhi)

Domino Effect (A BTOB Oneshot/Twoshot Series)

Sunhi's POV

 
Great, almost everyone is happy. Ilhoon and Yoonmi are back together. GOSH, WHAT ABOUT ME???? OTL
 
Oh well, at least there's one guy that didn't capture my friends' heart and luckily, it's a guy I really like. Seo Eunkwang. The leader of the group BTOB, with a voice that's killer. He has kind-heart though he can be a scaredy cat and a bit shy. Especially towards Yoonmi before.
 
He liked Yoonmi a lot. But he was too late when Ilhoon and Yoonmi started dating. It really gave him a huge scar on his heart because he came first before Ilhoon but he doesn't wanna interfere their relationship because he doesn't wanna fight with his bestfriend and he wanted Yoonmi to be happy so he had let her go. At first it was hard for him because things get awkward when he and Yoonmi are together but after a few weeks, he's back to his old self.
 
So back to reality, we have a summer party at Rina's house with all of our friends and though I'm close to everyone, everyone has their own business with all of the members of BTOB. So it makes me kinda lonely especially if I'm just standing at the balcony by myself.
 
When I felt a bit warm on my side, I knew that someone is hanging out beside me.
 
I looked at that side and I saw Eunkwang leaning at the railing with a softdrink on his hand.
 
"Oh hey Eunkwang-ah, what are you doing here?" I said casually and he looked at me.
 
"Nothing. Just wanna check if you're okay since you've been quite distant tonight." He smiled.
 
"Oh, I see. I just don't wanna bother others' business with others, you know."
 
"Ah~ to tell you quite honestly, the boys have been annoying me because they kept asking on who I like when I accidentally told everyone I like someone. Aish, it's kinda embarrassing if I told everyone~" He said, kinda frustrated but in a cute way.
 
"Hey~ I'm your bestfriend yet you don't tell me that you like someone? Huhuhu, you don't trust me anymore." I said, doing crocodile tears as a method to make him tell me who he likes.
 
"Oh no no. Of course I trust you a lot! You're my bestfriend!" He said with an anxious look. Oh God, he's really gullible. "Not until I tell you that I like you." He whispered something, not I can't understand but DIDN'T understand.
 
"What? I can't hear you." I brought my ear closer to Eunkwang.
 
"Noooooo. It's embarassing!"
 
"Say it."
 
"No."
 
"Say it."
 
"No."
 
"Say it."
 
"No."
 
"Say it."
 
"No."
 
"Say it."
 
"ALRIGHT ALREADY!" He screamed in frustration.
 
"Okay, now what did you say? I hope it's pretty good." I said teasingly.
 
"Fine. I like you. Like, really really like you." He said seriously.
 
My teasing side was gone and it was replaced with a shocked side with an addition of a beating heart and 50 shades of pink on my cheeks.
 
"Well? Convinced?" He said shyly.
 
I'm still trying to process what happened though.
 
"Hey. You alright?" He shook me and I was back to reality sooner.
 
"Sorry. I'm just too shocked with what you said." I looked down.
 
"I should be sorry." He mumbled.
 
"No, don't be sorry. In fact..I like you too." I smiled and his head shot back to me. "REALLY?!"
 
"Yeah." I said shyly while looking away. He held my hand and told me: "Then can you be mine?"
 
"Um....yes." I smiled confidently.
 
"HOORAY!!! THEY'RE TOGETHER!!!" I heard a group of boys and girls shouted in front of us.
 
"What the--?! HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THIS ENTIRE TIME?!" Eunkwang shouted to the others.
 
"Well, we can't just wait for a long time to see who's gonna confess first!" Changsub said cheekily.
 
"Ugh, just mind your own businesses!" He grabbed me closer to his side. "I have my own business here." I kinda felt embarrassed but he still managed to make my heart beat a lot.
 
It looks like I have my own business now LOL
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------.------------------------------------------------------------------
 
By the time the party was over, everyone started leaving. My friends have to get fetched by their parents while my other friends joined with the other BTOB members.
 
So I have to go home by myself at a time like this. -.-
 
Because Rina's house was near to the train station, might as well just walk there to go home immediately. A few meters near the train station, I saw a car parked near the entrance just now. I got scared because I'm afraid that this driver is a kidnapper so when I was about to brace myself for this, he got out of his vehicle and I know I was safe because by the bright hair color, I know who he was.
 
"Need a lift?" He smiled.
 
"No thanks, I'm alright."
 
"Hey, it's already late so I have to send you home. Beside, I don't think trains come at a time like this." He said before he entered his car. I know I couldn't resist anymore so I entered Eunkwang's car.
 
During the trip, we didn't talk that much than usually. Either both of us are tired or this is just the effects of a newly-made relationship.
 
"Hey, are you sleepy?" Eunkwang said while his eyes were looking at the road.
 
"Kinda. I'm alright." I said then I gave a huge yawn.
 
"You can sleep if you want to. I'll wake you up if we're home."
 
"Hmm..okay." With that, I closed my eyes.
 
Just when things are fine, I felt that Eunkwang was recklessly driving and my long sleep (?) alerted me.
 
"What's going on?!" Eunkwang said with an anxious expression. He cannot control the wheel because the floor was slippery from the rain. He cannot control it anymore because the impact was much stronger than him so we had to brace ourselves. At the same time, we were about to be hit by a huge tree that's near him. I didn't know what happened but I went in front of Eunkwang, facing him then the next thing that happened, everything turned black.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
It felt like minutes after those events. By the time I got back my senses, I woke up in a white room that I'm not familiar, with the feeling of being light-headed. I saw a woman sitting on the couch wearing sunglasses and maternity clothes, listening to music and playing with her iPod at the same time. I don't know but why is a pregnant lady doing in my room? So I called her out.
 
"Excuse me."
 
With what I said she immediately stop playing with her iPod and looked at me. She looked frozen by the way her body acts.
 
"Oh God.." She ran outside but got back inside of the room after a few minutes.
 
"Oh dear Sunhi..I've been so worried. I've waited for you to wake up and I'm scared you wouldn't made it. God." She was stuttering and panicking at the same time. In fact, she reminded me of someone.
 
"I'm sorry...who are you?" I asked since I never recognized her at all.
 
"What?" She said, very confused. "Oh sorry! I forgot to remove my sunglasses!" She chuckled at the same time, she took off her glasses. Revealing a matured version of someone I know a lot.
 
"Hwang Yoonmi?!?!"
 
"Surprise! I look different right?" She said with a chuckle and a childish expression. Indeed her personality never changed, but she looks mature now. Her hair has highlights and her face was thinner than before. The one that suprises me a lot is the really big bump on her stomach.
 
I got up but didn't leave the bed to get a better look on her.
 
"Wow Yoomi, you looked really different! You gotten more thinner and your face is more matured! But why do you have a baby in your stomach?! Yesterday you were all over Ilhoon and this happened! I told you to lay off the alchohol!" I held her big bump.
 
"Sunhi, what yesterday? What's the last thing you remembered?"
 
"Well, I remembered the accident. I was protecting--" Then I asked to myself, who was I protecting? I still have that memory. But the image of the blonde guy is blurred so I had no idea who he was. At all. "--I can't remember who he was."
 
"Sunhi-ah, did you think it was yesterday?"
 
"Yes! I'm sure of it!"
 
"Oh dear.." She took a seat beside me. "The yesterday you know, felt like sleeping for minutes right? Well, that yesterday was at the 2013. Today is the year 2020, Sunhi."
 
When she meant for 2020, I thought it was random. Then I realized, I thought I woke up the day after. I woke seven years prior after the accident happened.
 
"No..it can't be."
 
Then the doctor arrived with the nurses. They all greeted me nicely.
 
"Oh Yoonmi, we'll take it from here okay? You should go back to your room. Your due date is next week so you need a lot of rest." The good-looking nurse said to Yoonmi, they look quite close just by the distance.
 
"Sorry, I woke up a bit early so I have time to go here. Thanks Jaeshin-ah. Take care of her for me, will ya? I don't want Eunkwang-oppa to kill me when he comes back." She smiled while the others were adjusting their papers.
 
"No worries!" He ruffled her hair then she left the room.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After a week, I was discharged. I was thinking of going back to my parents house but Yoonmi stopped me.
 
"You don't live there anymore." She said.
 
"Huh? Where do I live now?!"
 
"Well, every since everyone else graduated, all of us girls started living together! Except for me, ever since I got married to Ilhoon-ah."
 
"How do we go there anyway?"
 
Then a car parked in front of the front entrance of the hospital.
 
"Is it okay for you to go out?"
 
"Yeah, I asked permission from the doctor to go home until my due date comes. Plus, I exercise a lot." She said with a impression of a bodybuilder.
 
"You exercise? Really? Did that squirrel influenced you?" I eyed suspisciously.
 
"Maybe." She giggled.
 
I saw that Jaeshin guy coming out of the car and he greeted me with a bow.
 
"Noona~ we should go now! I have a shift coming up soon."
 
"Okay Jaeshin! We should go inside." She shouted to Jaeshin then she talked to me.
 
We both got in the car and once we left the hospital, I looked at the surroundings. Everything was different than I remembered, before this long sleep ever started. There was an awkward silence between us so I asked Yoonmi about what happened when I was sleeping.
 
"Well, our house is actually the same building as BTOB so we're quite near."
 
"Just wanna ask since I'm quite surprised you're carrying a baby. How did he...well, proposed to you?"
 
She smiled. It looks like when someone asks her about that, it feels like an unforgettable memory.
 
"Well...BTOB got famous. Like their popularity was skyrocketing to Europe, Asia and South America so they got busy. At that time, i thought our relationship was weak once again because he never said he loved me for months though we talk a lot in Skype. After those months, he got busy. I only talked to the members especially Minhyuk and Donggeun. He never talked to me for months until he got back. He acted like nothing happened but for me, I was disappointed at his actions. When I finally snapped at him a month after he got back, he was so stiff. I don't wanna break up with him but he said to me that he will prove to me that he still loves me. He acted sweet so many times that I can't count and my anger for him just dispursed. One day, he let me play a riddle game to find him. I played that game and the members helped me along the way. By the time I reached the end, I saw him and he kneeled on one foot to ask for my hand for the rest of my life. I said yes and this happened. I guess, that was the best day ever."
 
Yoonmi's love story was really beautiful. I guess I know she's very happy with Ilhoon and both of them suited very well.
 
"What about the others? How were they?"
 
"Hmm...all of us achieved our dreams actually. The other BTOB boys are dating our other friends..except for Eunkwang."
 
"Eunkwang? BTOB has a new member?" I said cluelessly.
 
Then Yoonmi looked at me with a 'judging-you' look. "You're kidding me right? You don't know Eunkwang?" She said, with an annoyed tone.
 
"Who's Eunkwang? Is he someone I know?"
 
"Yes! How come you don't know him?! He's your boyfriend!" She shouted at me. And I'm just there, very confused. I never had a boyfriend before. "You don't know Eunkwang at all, do you?" She asked and I shooked my head from side to side.
 
She rested comfortably from her seat and she looked trouble. "Oh no, this is bad."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Eunkwang's POV
 
"SUNHI!!!!" I screamed to her when she's in-front of me then with one crash, she flew out of the car and landed on the road, hitting her head in the pavement badly.
 
With remaining strength left in my system, I got out of my car and ran to Sunhi's side.
 
It was horrific for me to see this because it just happens to her, and nothing happened to me. I'm only traumatized while she suffered all of the injuries that was supposed to have.
 
Grabbing her closer to me, I cried for help.
 
"EUNKWANG!" I flashed my eyes quickly and saw Minhyuk beside me, looking worried. I thought I was in a room but I realized that we were on the plane going back to Seoul.
 
"Oh, are we landing soon?" I tried to change to topic. But Minhyuk wiped the sweat unexpectedly coming out from my face.
 
"You had the dream again, do you?"
 
I looked down, a bit deceived since that topic was brought up again. "Yeah."
 
He smiled with assurance and said: "Don't worry, we're almost there. You can talk and talk about your adventures to Sunhi when we land and go to the hospital quickly."
 
I know it's been seven years since the accident but remembering that still horrifies me. Knowing I don't wanna argue anymore, I just smiled.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sunhi's POV
 
"We've arrived!" Yoonmi shouted at the front door as she open it. 

"OMO!! SUNHI! YOU'RE BACK FROM YOUR DEEP SLUMBER. THANK GOD." Minri said as she came closer and greeted us. 

"I thought you're dead." Riko said then Minri slapped her head "Ouch! Just Ouch!' Riko complained
 
"Dont mind her Sunhi. She got dumber when she fell in love." Minri said and everyone laughs.
 
"GIRLS! DINNER IS SERVED!" Jaerin shouted.
 
"Come on girls, let's eat and celebrate Sunhi's comeback." Rina said
 
"HA! you're just hungry!" Riko said. Everyone laughed while going to the dinning area. 

While in the dinning area...
 
"OHMAYGASH! I miss you're Kimchi spaghetti! It is still the best, Jaerin-ah!" I said. "AND I MEAN IT." 
 
"Thanks Sunhi-ya. It' been awhile since we are complete like this." Jaerin said. Everyone nodded. 
 
"You're welcome." I said. then all of the sudden everyone was staring at me and pounder to say this.
 
"I really need some catching up do, right?" Everyone nodded. 
 
i sighed. "ok. Yoonmi told me that everyone changed. who shall i start?.. uhmm.. Give any number from 1 to 26"
 
"13!" Yoonmi exclaimed. 
 
I started to count in ABCs in my head with my fingers counting. 

"M!.... Minri!" i exclaimed!

"HUH?!?! WHY ME??" Minri asked.

"Well, i just think that this is fair.." I replied

"OK! FINE. WELL, IT STARTED FROM THAT DAY...." Minri said

"I need a popcorn for this." I said and everyone laughs.

"Ahem!" Minri coughed

"oh! Sorry.. Please continue." I said

"That day was..."






______________________________________________________________________________

next chapter is Minri's story..

sorry for the writer's block! but i just continue to write this down.. 

will rearrange this in the future.. hahaha.. XD

hope you like it..