Start of Something New?

Love Isn't as Simple as Boy Meets Girl

 

It was almost lunch time and Doojoon decided to go out and have lunch in the restaurant just a few blocks away when he saw a woman running and looks like she's a crying. He knows it's not his business but he can't stand a woman crying.
 
 
Curious of who it is, he followed her until she came to a secluded corner. He can hear her cries even if he's a few feet away. He found her sitting in one of the sofas, crying helplessly with her face buried in her hands. He hesitated for a moment if he should ask her what's wrong and why she's crying. He stared at her for a while until he realizes that she looks familiar to him.
 
 
Hmm.. I think I know her... Isn't this..
 
 
"Hyoyeon?"
 
 
She looked up slowly at him and when he saw her face covered with tears, it's like a sharp and instant pain plunged his heart. Hyoyeon is staring at him with those sad eyes filled with tears. He doesn't know what to do at first, but he walked near her and kneeled in front of her.
 
 
"Doojoon-ah.." She said through a cracked voice.
 
 
"Hyo, is something wrong?" He asked her. She didn't answer.Instead, she started to cry again and her hand is now clutching her heart.
 
 
"It j-just...hurts s-s-so much..." Her voice trailed off as she sobbed again. Doojoon cannot say anything. Now, what hurts? He thoughts to himself.
 
 
And without hesitation, he hugged her. Hoping his action would comfort this young woman who is crying helplessly. They stayed at that position for a while when Hyoyeon then broke the hug.
 
 
"I'm sorry for bothering you oppa, I'm alright now." Hyoyeon aplogized at Doojoon. Somehow, she feels a bit good now, all thanks to Doojoon's comforting actions.
 
 
"Don't mind it, are you sure you're okay? You were really crying so hard you know." He can feel that she's not yet alright. There's that weird feeling again inside of him whenever he sees Hyoyeon. It's like there are butterflies in his stomache. Why would a gorgeous girl like her cry so hard like that?
 
 
Hyoyeon shrugged and gave him a wry smile. Doojoon is really a nice guy. She thoughts. Comforting me like that.
 
 
"No, I'm really okay." She lied.
 
 
"Well, since you insist that you're fine, would you like to have lunch with me?" Doojoon asked her. He is really nervous of what her answer will be.
 
 
Hyoyeon thought for a while. Doojoon made a puppy dog face that's so freaking adorable she simply cannot resist.
 
 
"Lunch would be fine, I guess." Hyoyeon answered him with a sweet smile. Her tears have completey dried out, and she's surely exhausted af all the crying she did. And besides, she's hungry.
 
 
"Great!" Doojoon on the other hand, exclaimed. He doesn't know why, but he is extremely happy that Hyoyeon agreed to his request.
 
 
Hyoyeon smiled at his childishness and Doojoon almost forgot to breathe upon seeing her glorious face. To his surprise, Hyoyeon looks happy too. Well, of course ther's still a bit of sadness in her eyes, but it's good to see her smiling right?
 
 
Doojoon led Hyoyeon to the elevator and they talked almost the whole time. Doojoon kept on telling her really funny jokes and Hyoyeon's stomache is really beginning to ache from all the laughing.
 
 
She found Doojoon's company really enjoyable. He's a good joker, caring and so easy to be with. In fact, she felt herself blush when Doojoon tucked a strand of loose hair under her ear.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Eunhyuk's gonna have a meeting with one of their main investors in a hotel near their company. He and his staff are now on the lobby when his eye caught two people walking together. A man and a woman. They look so happy. Smiling and giggly.
 
 
He was about to tear his gaze on them when he recognized the woman's outfit. He cannot see her face since her back view is all he can see. But she looks so familiar, especially the hair and the body structure.
 
 
When the woman and the guy reached the outside of the building, they stood there for a while, talking and chatting for a moment. Then, they started to walk towards the west wing of the street. He can now see their side-view profiles.
 
 
Eunhyuk recognizes the guy, it's Yoon Doojoon, one of the department heads in their company. His jaw almost dropped when he saw the girl. It's Hyoyeon.
 
 
She's smiling and seems to be enjoying that guy's company. Eunhyuk stopped walking. His heart started to beat so fast  because of what he saw.
 
 
He doesn't know why, but it seems like he got so irritated when he saw Hyoyeon with Doojoon. He didn't realize that his fists are now clenched. It's like he's angry or something.
 
 
Is he jealous? Why is he acting this way? He continued his gaze at him with glaring eyes.
 
 
"Mr. Lee, are you alright?" one of his staff asks.
 
 
"Cancel all of my appointments for this day." Eunhyuk told his staff with a serious tone.
 
 
"But you have 2 very important meetings this day sir."
 
 
"Didn't you hear me? I said cancel it ALL!!" He shouted. It's the first tme he has been this angry. And he doesn't know why.
 
 
He dashed outside and got inside his car. Leaving his staff in awe.
 
 
Once inside the car, Hyoyeon and Doojoon pops insidde his head again.
 
 
"So, it's the two of them huh?" he talked to himself.
 
 
"I can't be jealous."
 
 
"I don't even like her!"
 
 
Unknowingly, he passed them and saw them walking inside a restaurant. He could feel his rage burning up, and he drove his car faster than normal.
 
 
"Why do I feel this way?" he asks himself. Seeing Hyoyeon with Doojoon makes himself uneasy.
 
 
"Do I like her?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

a/n:

~~Hi guys! I'm back! wooh! finally an update fo you guys... hehe.. somehow, I managed to squeeze this update on my tight college schedule. Anyways, I hope you like this chappie..

Ooohh... So, could this be a start of something new for DooHyo? haha... Lol! looks like Eunhyuk is jealous! hmm...

Don't forget to Comment okkay?

Well, this is all for now... I'll try to update again this weekend.  :DD