Seeing You Once Again

Love Isn't as Simple as Boy Meets Girl

 

 

 

It’s like a scene from a movie. That cliché movie scene in which “time stops” when something romantic happens. But not in their case, since nothing absolutely romantic is going on between them right? Well, Hyoyeon has probably dreamt about that before, but not anymore.   

 

"Hyoyeon." Was all that came out of Eunhyuk's lips.  

 

He is surprised to see her. A different her. Shock can be seen from his face. But wait, Why does he feel this way? He doesn't like her right?

 

Hyoyeon looked away and with trembling knees, bowed at him. How come the sound of her name coming from his mouth makes it so damn special?

 

She tries her best to calm herself and not show any emotions. She can't believe that she just looked at the handsome face that made her fall in love, that handsome face that made her forget that there are absolutely 1.8 billion other guys in the world. His presence alone is enough to make her whole body weak.

 

No words can express how she feels right now. Well, maybe in fact, she's the only one that feels this way. Because as far as her memory can recall, Eunhyuk doesn't really like her. 

 

"Yy-e-ss, I'm the new executive manager for sales." Hyoyeon's lips were trembling as she said those words. While still not looking at his face, instead she's looking away.

 

Eunhyuk smirked when he noticed that Hyoyeon wasn't looking at him. Could she still have feelings for him after all these years?

 

He began walking towards Hyoyeon, his eyes not leaving her face for a single second.  Hyoyeon sensed his actions and immediately started to step back.

 

Wait, is he playing with me again?  Hyoyeon says in her mind. Her heart is beating more than ever and she could feel the droplets of sweat forming on her forehead.

 

"Ms. Kim, realax. I'm not gonna eat you." Eunhyuk sarcastically said. Base on her actions, it seems like he is right. He finds it unexpectedly amusing. He motioned Hyoyeon to sit at the chair in front of his desk. But Hyoyeon hesitated.

 

"Sit Hyo." He said in a serious tone. He continued to watch Hyoyeon as she hesitantly sit on the chair in front of him. He can sense that she is nervous perhaps?

 

"It's nice to see you again Hyoyeon." Eunhyuk said to her while smiling. Yes, it's really nice to see her again. Since she just disappeared 3 years ago without no one knowing.

 

He has this urge to look at her. A different woman is sitting in front of him. Not that childish girl that's head over heels in love with him back then. Maybe she still is? That explains why she's not comfortable seeing him again. He smiled at that thought.

 

"Uhmm..yeah, i-it's nice to see you too...E-unhy..ukk." Hyoyeon stuttered when she said his name. She made up in her mind that she's not going to have eye-contact with him as much as possible throughout this whole conversion. And hopes that she can go out of this office before she completely breaks down.

 

Their conversation went smoothly. Hyoyeon just nodded and answered Eunhyuk's question with short answers.

 

Eunhyuk is actually observing Hyoyeon throughout their whole meeting. He can feel her uneasiness because she doesn't even look at him everytime she answers his questions.Her eyes are wandering his office everytime she speaks. Now, that's bothersome.

 

He can totally get use to Hyoyeon being here in their company. It will be fun for him.

 

"You can start tomorrow. And your office is 1 floor down, it's on the 6th floor. I'll show you  your office tomorrow." Eunhyuk said while standing from his chair. He has this smile that Hyoyeon knows too well. He's definitely planning something.

 

"Erm...Does it really have to be you that's gonna show me my office?" Hyoyeon managed to say while still not looking at him.

 

"Why? Are you scared of me Hyo?" Eunhyuk is now looking down on Hyoyeon, who is still sitting on the chair. His eyes locked on hers.His face inches from hers. He can see through her eyes different emotions. He just cannot differenciate them.

 

Hyoyeon couldn't help but stare at the pair of eyes looking down on her. She's now caught on this whimsical moment. A moment she's been wishing for so long. But she can't let him play with her again. She had enough of it.

 

Though the fact still remains that she still loves him, there's no chance he'll ever feel the same way.

 

Eunhyuk began closing the gap in between of their faces, definitely trying to kiss her. But Hyoyeon looked away and pushed him as she stands up. She won't let Eunhyuk do this to her again. How can she be so vulnerable?

 

"I think I have to go now Mr. Lee. See you tomorrow." With that, and with trembling knees and a weak body, Hyoyeon dashed out of the office and prevented her tears from falling. She is almost running just to get out of the building.

 

But as soon as she got inside Yuri's car, the tears just came bursting out from her traitor eyes and she broke down inside of the car.Yes, she still loves Eunhyuk. After all these years, she just can't figure a way to forget him.

 

 

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk was left standing inside his office. Surprised by Hyoyeon's actions.

 

"If that's the way you want to play it Hyoyeon-ah. Lets' see how far can you go." Eunhyuk smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Thanks for all your comments! I really appreciate it. And to my new subscribers, thanks! :D

So, what do you think of this chapter? Actually, I am not satisfied with this one. I don't know why. But, I hope you guys like this?..