One Fateful Night

Love Isn't as Simple as Boy Meets Girl

 

 

"URGHH!!! I hate him!" Hyoyeon exploded as she enters her office. She just came back from a corporate meeting with Eunhyuk and the other executives. And guess what? Half of the assigned works and projects were given to her.

 

"Why does he have to give me all that projects?!!" Hyoyeon continued while moving around her office. She's totally pissed now. And there's a freaking deadline!

 

"And what are you bickering about Ms. Kim Hyoyeon?"

 

Hyoyeon stopped at her tracks and found Eunhyuk in front of her office. She wanted to scream at him but she controlled herself. There he his, Lee Hyukjae. The man she's been in love with for almost 7 years. But that's gonna change now. She'll try her best to forget him.

 

"Yah! Why on earth did you give me all those projects huh?" Hyoyeon half-shouted.

 

"Why? Are you complaining? Isn't that you're job?" Eunhyuk retorted with a smirk on his face.

 

"Of course I know that's my job, but why do I have to do almost all the projects?" She answered back.  She didn't know what has gotten into her but she made a cute pouty face in front of Eunhyuk. Maybe if she does that, he'll find her so adorable and loosen the projects a bit.

 

Eunhyuk stared at her with wide eyes as she does that pouty thinggy. Actually, he finds it cute. Wait! Did he just thought about that? No way!

 

"Not gonna work Ms. Kim, stop acting so childish and better start working. You have a deadline you know." Eunhyuk commanded her and he got out of her office.

 

"Hmph! Didn't he find me adorable?" Hyoyeon sadly sighed. "Wait! No! No! Hyoyeon, you're trying to forget him remember?" She continued talking to herself. Suddenly, her phone rang.

 

"Hello?" she answered.

 

"Hyoyeon-ah.." A familiar voice on the other line said.

 

"Oh! Doojoon-shii, why?"

 

"Nothing, just checking up on you. What's up?" Doojoon asked her.

 

"I'm great, thanks for asking. Well, I'm really sorry, but I have to hang up now, I have lots of work to do, so Bye!" Hyoyeon immediately hanged up and started to do some paperworks.

 

It's almost 10 in the evening but Hyoyeon hasn't finish what she's doing yet. All the other employees have gone home now, except maybe her and some other company employees. Although she feels kinda scared because it seems like she's the only one left on the 6th floor, she simply shrugged off that feeling and continued with what she's doing as fast as she could.

 

"Finally! After hours of sitting here and facing the computer I finished 3 reports! Oh yeah! 3 down, 7 to go. Phew!" She happily rised up from her chair and did some stretches. She looked at her wristwatch and it's almost 11 in the evening. She hurriedly gathered her things and got out of her office.

 

While she is walking through the hallway, she sensed that as if someone is following her, so she hurriedly made her way to the elevator  and pressed the arrow down button many times for it to close. And she was relieved when it did close. As soon as the elevator stopped, she immediately got out and half ran to the parking lot.

 

Hyoyeon searched for her keys inside her bag when she felt that someone is approaching her, she looked up and saw a man much older than her. He was tall and scary looking, like a  ert or a killer or something. Hyoyeon got nervous and took a step back.

 

"Hey miss, looking for a ride?" The man asked her. Hyoyeon could feel her heart beating fast because of her nervousness and didnt know what to do.

 

"N-no t-t-th-anks." She then turned her back as she prepares to run back to the buiding which is really not that far.

 

I can do this. Run Hyo. Run.  She told herself.

 

She was about to run when the  man grabbed her hand. She stopped at her tracks and faced the man who is now holding a knife. Hyoyeon's eyes grew wide. Bullets of sweat are now forming on her forehead.

 

Hyoyeon used all her strength to push the man away and she ran as fast as she could. But it seems that she isn't fast enough, for the man is now closing up on her as she gets inside the bulding. With a flash, the old man caught her and held a knife on .

 

"See, if you didn't run, this wouldn't happen miss pretty lady."

 

"Please, let me go." Hyoyeon is on the verge of crying now. She can't understand why this is happening to her. If only she didn't stay late here,this woudn't happen.

 

"Please mister, just let me go, you can have all my money, just please, don't hurt me..."Hyoyeon begged. But the man has this look which made her more scared. She gave the man her purse and as she was about to give her phone which is in her pockets, when she accidentally pressed a button.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Aish, all this work is ruining my sleeping habits." Eunhyuk complained as he finishes the last report. It's almost midnight and he is still here working.

 

After a few more minutes, he finally finishes his work. And after a long day's work, he can't wait to go home. He was about to go out of his office when his phone rang.

 

Why would someone call at this time of the night?

 

"Hello?" He said.

 

But he didn't hear someone on the other line.

 

"Hello?!" he shouted this time.

 

And finally, he heard something.

 

"Please, mister let me go.." Eunhyuk heard a woman crying, he got curious and listened even more.

 

"Not gonna happen miss."  A man suddenly spoke. Wait a minute, what's going in here? He asked in his head.

 

"I'm begging you, please..." Eunhyuk's eyes popped out when he recognizes the woman's voice.

 

It's Hyoyeon's voice.

 

What's happening?

 

Eunhyuk rushed out of his office and turned to the stairs , if he will go with the elevator it will take some time. When he got to the ground floor, he searched the whole area until he heard a scream.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Hyoyeon sreamed when she felt a sudden pain in her wrist. Because she struggled to get out of the man's tight grip on her, she ended up getting hurt by the knife.

 

"What do you want from me?!" She asked through sobs, the pain in her wrist is unbearable.

 

"Simple, you."

 

Hyoyeon used all of her strength that was left and kicked the man with all her might. When the man fell down, she ran as fast as she could but her energy isn't enough anymore to continue.

 

She could feel her knees wobble. She gave up and let herself fall when someone caught her right on time. Hyoyeon's eyes shot open, scared for maybe the one that caught her is the old ert man.

 

But this isn't what she is expecting.

 

"Hyuk-j-j-ae."

 

"Hyo! what happened!?" Eunhyuk panicked when he scanned her and saw her bloodstained hand.

 

"I'm... sca-red." Hyoyeon stuttered. She felt Eunhyuk slip his hand to carry her.  She could see concern in his eyes, or is she just dreaming?

 

"It's alright, I'm here." Eunhyuk reasurred her. He could feel Hyoyeon's body shiver as he carries her. What exactly happened to her? Why is she still here in this time of the night?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: HoHoHo! Hey y'all! I'm back! Woah.,.

I guess this scenario will turn things upside down huh? Hope you enjoyed this update! :DD

Yey! Hyukkie to the rescue!

so, why did that old man did that to Hyo? keke..

 

*sorry for not updating for a while, I had a lot of studying  to do... Hope you understand.

Thanks so much for not leaving me my precious readers! I love you all! <3<3

 

 

-P.S.

> Does anyone watch CITY HUNTER? Oh my gosh! I'm totally addicted to it! I feel like screaming everytime it ends with a cliffhanger! seriously guys, this show has the best cliffhangers, it will drive you  C-R-A-Z-Y.  And Lee MIn Ho is so hot! Gosh! and the sweet moments! gash! Definitely one of the best k-dramas i have ever watch! You all must check it out! keke.. :DD