Date and Shock Therapy

The Secret

 

Flashback.

Juni 2010.

-Nichkhun POV-

Aargh! Everyone drives me crazy because of curiosity. I'm very curious about who I was paired with in this reality show. Because I was so afraid that staff really paired me with Na Young Noona.

Okay, I am a man. And all men want to be paired with a beautiful woman, of course. It concerns with  I endure in this reality show. because everyone knows that We Got Married is a reality show which lasted a very long time for shooting. And I could die if I continued to pretend being ‘happy and everlasting married life' with Na Young Noona.

And who has the crazy idea with this elevators! I feel cheated because T-ara Eunjung and Sunhwa are not my partner. I want to completely swore if only on the 50th floor will appear Na Young Noona again.

And when the time is elevator opened ....

I felt the world was going to stop spinning when I saw surprised girl who was standing in front of me. Furthermore, she hastily bowing.

"Annyeong haseyo. Victoria imnida. "

-End Flashback-

 

 

-Victoria POV-

"Yeobbo ...,"

I open my eyes as I felt someone my cheek. I stretched for a moment, then I feel Khunnie kiss my nose. "Wake up,"

"Hm ... What time is it? "I asked.

"It was nearly three o'clock. Don’t you want to walk out?," he asked me softly.

I struggled to open my eyes, all that I can do is murmuring, cause I’m extremely sleepy now. "Hmmm."

He laughs. "Come on, wake up ..."

I get up of bed and sat down. Collecting my life which still floating around in dreamland. Khunnie smile at me, a second later he tidy up my bangs. He used to do this to me. And this is my favorite one, i really love it.        

 

 

 

-Nichkhun POV-

I bring Qiannie walk around Hongdae. Maybe spend only fifteen minutes to  get there. Because my dorm pretty close to this place.

I turn the car on the side of the road when we reach Hongdae area. But then suddenly I remember something. "Ah ... I forgot to tell you something. I bought seounmul (gift) from Japan, "I said.

Qiannie’s eyes suddenly rounded. "Chincha?"

I nodded and pointed towards the car dashboard. "Open it, and see."

Qiannie hastily opened it, and took a small box inside. "Is this right?"

I nod, and then she open it, she take out the chain bracelet that dangling letters of V and K on it. She smile, "Whoaa ... It’s very beautiful, "she muttered.

I take the bracelet from her hand, then put it on her wrist. "I'll help you put it."

I can she that Qiannie can’t stop smiling and staring at the bracelet. She seems really love it. "Gomawo, Yeobbo." Said her.

I nodded as I smile seductively to her, then pointing to my lips. "Will you going to give me Thanks Kiss?”

She just giggle, then suddenly kiss briefly.

"Eih ... Is that a thanks kiss?" I asked annoyed, then I held the back of her neck. "I'll teach you how to do Thanks Kiss correctly.”

Then I put my lips on hers. Kiss her lips gently. She look surprise for a moment, but still kissing me back. And I take it more passionate kiss. Biting his lower lip, put my tongue in , so we can do battle tongue.

I go to kiss her jaw, and then kiss her neck with a passion. I intend to leave a red mark on her neck, then suddenly she push me.

Our breath panting. She smooth her hair for a moment. “Won’t we go out then walk around?”

 

 

 

-Victoria POV-

So we both walk around in Hongdae. Just to buy the existing street snacks like ddokbuki, sondae, fish cake or something. I tie my hair up and wear hoddie that no one will recognize me. While Khun wear glasses, hat and hoodie. He has to do an extra disguise, cause he’s very popular so everybody know him, even an old ahjussi.

We are walking on the sidewalk when he suddenly whispered something to me.

“Mianhae.”

I look at him in surprise. "What do you mean? Why suddenly apologize?"

"Because I almost left red marks on the neck," he whispered nastily. "Yeah I know that tomorrow you will undergo monthly medical tests, so I had to hold it. But just be prepare for next time, I'll leave a lot of red marks on your neck. Oh! Not just in your neck but also in ...... "

I gave him a stare you-will-die and then hit his arm. "Ya! You’re ert! "

He burst out laughing, and hugging my shoulders casually. I hug his waist while we take a walk to look for a snack here. My eyes rounded when see ddokbuki stall over there, I hastily pointing at him.

"Waeyo?" he asked.

"I want to eat ddokbuki!"

"Okay, let's go there!"

But I stop. "Uh, how about that ddokbuki ahjussi recognize you?"

But he still drag me there. "An ahjussi will not recognize us," he whisper

And as Khunnie said, that ahjussi doen’t recognize us at all. The old ahjussi casually served us two servings ddokbuki. We also feed each other casually. Yeah ... As you know, we still no hands couple.

We do not want to linger in Hongdae, afraid that there is someone who knows us. We moved away to the Hanriver. Just to see the sights at night, oh I mean at the morning.

         

 

 

-Nichkhun POV-

We are in the side of the Han river now. But we just sitting in the backseat of the car, because it’s very cold out there. However, I'd love to linger like this. Its quality time, just me and her.

She lean her head on my shoulder, while both her legs on my lap. I kiss the top of her head several times, I can smell the fragrance of her hair which make me addicted. While my hands could not stop touching the smooth skin of her thights.

Uh, if only she won’t carry out the medical test tomorrow, I will direct 'do it' with her now. Even though, we are in the car now.

"What time is it?" she murmured.

I glanced at my watch. "It's almost six in the morning."

She just mumbled incoherently.

"Do you want me to take you to your dorm now?" I asked.

She just shook her head and hold her arms around me tightly. "Uh ... I still miss you, I do not want away from you."

I lowered my head and kissed her lips softly. "I also ... Still missing you," I muttered. "But ... What if your manager look for you? He will definitely scold you."

She sighed. "Huh ... It . "

"Is there any schedule today?"

She nodded. "Ne, we will go to the KBS building at eight o'clock this morning."

I sighed. “Huh... Okay, i’ll take you to your dorm right now.”

 

 

-Victoria POV-

"Just stop here. I'm afraid that there are people who catch your car stops in front of my dorm, "I said.

He stopped in front of a drug store near my dorm. He turned to see me, "Isn’t this too far for you?" He asked worried.

I hurriedly shook my head. "Anniyo. I'm just going to walk for two minutes to my dorm. Just don’t worry. "

The look on his face, which looks worried, now take turns with relief. He cupped his hands to both sides of my cheeks, then moved kissed my forehead, my nose and finally my lips. "I'm going back to Japan this afternoon."

What? This afternoon?

"Huh? This afternoon? Why so fast?" I asked annoyed.

"But two days more, we will move to Korea. We will prepare our comeback. Take it easy, you and I will be able to meet each other, "he says.

I nodded sadly, these days are too short for us. I still want to be with him, cause I miss him like crazy. Two days was too long for me.

"Okay, I'm going out now. Be careful on the road, yeobbo. Keep the concentration, don’t let accident happen again." I warned. He nodded surely, the accident in the mid of 2012 gave him little trauma. But that's incident brought us together again, and the insisted I told him to drive a car again.

          I kissed his soft lips briefly, and then I was about to open the car door before he pulled my hand away. Holding the back of my neck and kissed my lips for so long.

"Be careful. Take care of your health, "he said after ending our kiss.

I nodded. "You too. And do not forget to send me a message after you get to your dorm. "

He nods. Then I was really out of his car. Walking briskly while strengthening my hoodie. Although the street is quiet, but I have to remain cautious. I could see the car was still stopped in front of the drug store, he was still watching me if I've got to my dorm.

I turned into my dorm, rush into the elevator to go up to my dorm.

Arriving at the front door, I dialed the door pass number. Then I crept into ...

"Where have you been?"

I jump. A deep voice suddenly asked the question on, for two seconds, I realized that it was manager oppa’s voice. He was sitting in the living room, holding his head which seemed to feel very dizzy. Beside him, members- Sulli, luna, amber, krystal- also sat and looked at me scared.

          "I'm ... I ..., "I murmured fear.

Manager oppa suddenly got up and walked away. "I don’t know. Song Qian, you really made me mad. I can not believe why you can act recklessly like this, "he muttered. "Better, hurry up to prepare to go to SM for medical test and get ready to see the boss.”

I could only stare at manager oppa who’s walking away with a puzzled look. Then I looked back at the other members, who was still looking at me with ... I do not know what it means, I can not describe it.

"What's the matter with the manager oppa? Is ..., "I asked.

"Aniyo, unni!" Sulli hastily replied, and then she pulled me to sit among them. "This is another problem, oppa do not know about your ran away with Nichkhun oppa," she whispered.

However, other members can still hear Sulli’s whisper. They immediately looked at me shocked.

"Ooh! So you run away with Nichkhun oppa?” Luna asked incredulously.

"Unni, I can not believe this. You have scandal with ... But ... You ...,"stammered Krystal.

I get more and more confused. "So, what do you all mean?"

Sulli gently grabbed my hand. "Unni ... Do you remember yesterday that we had dinner with SM members? “ asked Sulli.

I nodded.

"Do you remember if you were sitting in front of Changmin oppa?" she asked again.

I nodded again.

"You're taking pictures of food in front of you and you uploaded on your me2day account?" she asked again.

I nodded. "But a few minutes later I remove it because the shadow of Changm ......,"

Ooh!! Damn! Are.... Are netizens have saved it and spread the photo?!!!!!

"What! Seolma ...., "

I held my forehead, my head suddenly very dizzy. It will be a new scandal. Considering I and Changmin also close friends, they will gather strong evidence. They will think ... I'm dating him.

Khunnie ...

Suddenly I remembered him. How do I explain to him? Uh ... eottoke?

           

 

 

 


 

hey! i'm here! I still update this ff, don't worry! xoxo

sorry guys, cause i still busy with my mid term and homeworks lately.

hope u guys enjoy it, please subs and comment it. if u don't mind please vote this story.  i'll be glad if u do it. hihi ^^

 

next chap hint: khuntoria marriage arrangement~

 

thanks for reading!

with love, 

smiley eyes ^^