I Really Miss You

The Secret

 

-Flashback-

Januari 2010

It is now fairly middle of the night, but Nichkhun and Seo Minjae just entered a samgyupsal restaurant.

"We will meet with the WGM staff for interview. Because you will join that reality show," said Minjae.

Nichkhun looked surprised for a moment. He ever seen that reality show. Which about pretending to be husband and wife on television.  He knew enough that 'We Got Married' had high ratings in Korea. His chingu 2AM Jokwon’s populatiry was rising because he joined it with BEG Gain.

They bowed when they met three staff from WGM. Then one among the staff asking, "So Khun, I don’t want to waste your time too long. With whom do you want to pair?"

Nichkhun thought a moment, then laughed. "Haha ... It makes me nervous. But I really don’t know who I want to be paired with."

"Don’t you think some concepts for this? Maybe your concept of virtual marriage is to entertain, or just for fun or maybe something else?"

Suddenly something occurred to him, what if he used the concept of entertaining as a couple Jokwon-Gain? What if he married gagwoman? And then he said, "Um ... Shin Bongsun?"

Staffs bursted of laughter suddenly. "Hahaha.... Jeongmal? Okay, we'll write Shin Bongsun in the list. But you may call us if you change your mind."

 

March 2010

Nichkhun looked serious with his laptop. He was browsing on internet seriously. He wrote things he had just read in occasionally, then made a list. After that, he read the list once again, then he took his phone.

"Ye, jeosonghamnida. I was just browsing in internet and I found some yeoja idol who’re born in the year '85, '86, '87. Ne, can you add some names in the list then? Okay, SNSD Yoona, T-Ara Eunjung, ..........................................."

 

May 2010

"Hyung, are you crazy? Can you stop smiling?”

Wooyoung’s question just make him shocked. He was like waking up from his own fantasy world. He hurriedly avoid it, "Aniyo."

It started when he filming a ‘Star King’ variety show. He just met a girl who made his heart flutter. He's not usually like this, he never attracted like crazy to another yeoja idol. Wishful thinking about that girl still stuck on his head. The way she smiles ... The way she laughs ... The way she did an aegyo ... Aah ... It's too cute to think about it.

Moreover, she was sitting next to him so their elbow was touching, it was really made his heart beating so fast. But he wanted she kept close to him.

Ooh? Suddenly something flashed in his head. He had to decide right now, for sure.

He hastily took his phonne, while the third ring appointed confidently he said. "This time I take the final decision. I want to marry.... Victoria from F (x)."

 

-End Flashback-

 

 

 

Now, Januari 2013...

 

-Nichkhun POV-

Who says to be an idol is extremely wonderful?

I just want to tell you that what are you thinking are totally wrong. You have to work very hard to show that you are the most perfect creature in front of your fans, you shouldn’t expose your lack because when it happens you're going to lose them one by one. Appearance in front of fans like a porcelain that should be kept from falling and broken. Because the fans are the most important asset for an idol, an idol without them can’t be known, for that idol should treat fans as possible despite how annoying they are often.

Uh ... Being idol is hard working.

"Ya! Khun-ah! Get ready for rehearsal!"

I turned when I heard Minjae Hyung shouting from the corner of the stage. Right now I'm sitting in the bleachers in Tokyo Dome that still quiet.

2pm promotions in Japan recently, so I'm trying hard to learn Japanese language (although my korean still not to good) and try as hard as possible for my best. Today we held our first concert after our Japanese-language album release.

"Ne!!" I yelled as he ran onto the stage. All the dancers and members were ready. Uh ... But there seems to be a missing person. "Uh! Where’s Taec?" I asked.

Wooyoung stammered frustrating. "Aigoo ... Why always Taec-hyung is missing? Where is he? "He asked frustrated.

"Aissh ... We better hurry, we've wasted a lot of time," muttered Junho. He was the most serious among us. I think he's fit to be our leader instead of Jaebum-hyung. But we've decided not to choose a leader for us.

Suddenly Minjae Hyung come and drag Taec to us. "I just found him eating three packs of ramyeon under the stage quietly."

"Yaaa! You Chincha ............ Don’t you know we almost died for diet and you've just spent three packs ramyeon!" Said Min Jun annoyed.

"Come on! We must hurry," I said.

And then rehearsal goes so fast. A few hours later, we held our first concert in Japan. The audience greeted us enthusiastically, as usual. And this concert was exhausting, as usual.

The concert finished late at night. Exactly one o'clock in the morning, we just got in our dorm in Japan. How pity Chansung because he have to fly to Korea at this time for filming his latest drama.

I throw myself on the bed when I get in my room. Now we don’t have to share with each other, we already have a room and bathroom respectively.

Suddenly I heard my phone rang, I glanced at it briefly and then see who is calling me smile today. I quickly picked it up.

"Oh, are you awake?" I asked gently.

"I was waiting for your call," she said.

I hurried back to enforce and rely on the corner of the bed. "Mianhae, I just got home from a concert. I was so busy earlier. Are you okay?" I asked.

I could hear her sigh from there. "Yeah ... Actually I just got back filming. I'm relieved to hear your voice," she said.

I giggled. "You miss me, right?"

"Ne!!!" she shouted. I straight away phone from my ear, don’t think that she would scream as loud as this.

I returned the phone closer to my ear, and then was surprised to hear the sobs from there. "Yeobbo ........ Gwenchannayo?" I said cautiously.

"Neomu bogoshipo," she muttered.

I sighed. I also really miss her. Very, very miss her.  I did not see her for a few months. We did ‘long distance relationship’ when 2PM promotions and settled temporarily in Japan. We only communicate by phone and video calls only. I really want to see her and hug her now.

"Eih .... I also really miss you. I’m feeling really want to hug you now," I said.

“You can hug me as much as you want, cause i’m yours,” she said. “When are you going back to Korea?" she asked.

"Wait," I took my iPad of the table near the bed and opened it to see my schedule in Korea. I smile when see it. "The day after tomorrow, will you free?"

"Hm ... The day after tomorrow I'll be shooting til midnight,"she said.

I breathed sad. "Gwenchana, tell your manager that I'll pick you up,"

"Chincha?" she asked excited. "But ... Do I have to lie to manager oppa? What if he did not let me?"

"How about a runaway? Um ... Runaway part ---- "

"Hahahaa ... So many we get away from manager oppa, until we can not count how many times we runaway," she giggled.

"Hahaha... The day after tomorrow we will try to midnight runaway. Do you want to try? "

We both talked until two in the morning. Until we both fell asleep. But ... Hearing her voice could change all of my tired through the concert earlier.

Since Victoria is my source of energy.

 

 

 

days later ...

 

-Victoria POV-

Filming will end in thirty minutes, but I still have glanced at my watch again and again. I'm waiting, for that I was sitting on the dresser while to see my children, Krystal, Luna and Amber for the photo.

I glanced at my watch again, for another thirty minutes I had to get ready to run away with.......... Nichkhun.

"Unnie .... Waeyo? Why you glance your watch continously?" asked Sulli curious. Ooh ... To the extent that I forget Sulli who sat beside me.

I was nervous for a while. "Aniya ... No... nothing, "I said.

Sulli looked at me suspiciously. "Unnie ... You must be hiding something, right?" Said Sulli. I breathe heavy, I'm not good at lying.

"Aniya ... I'm not hiding anything, "I said in evasion.

"Really?" she said.

I nodded. "Ne," I said.

"Okay then," said Sulli.

I looked at Sulli for a while. Should I tell if I'm going to run away? During this time members know that if I'm going out with Nichkhun, but I've always been bad on them for asking help when we are going to run away. Should I say it?

"Sul ...," I called.

"Waeyo?"

"Um .... Will you help me? "

 

 

-Nichkhun POV-

I lean my head on the back of the car seat. I park my car a hundred meters away from a photo studio in Gangnam-gu. I glanced at my watch afterwards, nearly one o’clock in the morning. This area is still pretty crowded, I had to wear my hat now or people will know my whereabouts. Although I'm in the car though.

When I about to put on my hat, I am startled by a knock on my window glass. I turn, a second later I realize that’s my lovely Victoria. I smile and open the door for her.

She hurriedly sat down, "Aah ... Finally," she said. A second later she turned to me and smiled sweetly at me. Ah ... How did I miss this sweet smile.

I fix her bangs for a moment, she smile again. "It's been a long time," she said.

I hugged her, and kissed her shoulder. "You know how much I miss you?"

"I really miss you ... I'm very happy to see you right now, "she said.

I held her cheeks, then smiled. "We have to go before someone finds us here," I said. "I'll take you to my dorm. Nobody’s there. Other members are still in Japan. While Chansung is busy with his filming for drama."

She nodded hurriedly. And then I start the car and drive towards my dorm.

 

 

 

 

-Victoria POV-

My happiness can not be described by anything. All I know is I’m very very very happy right now. I am sitting next to someone I really love. We are going to his dorm. While my hands keep holding his right hand while his left hand holding the steering wheel. His hands are still cold as usual, and I want to hold it so that he feel the warmth from my hand.

His car turn toward the the parking area. Then, we quietly get out of the car and go straight to the elevator to up. We stand apart as much as possible, tighten our hat so that people don’t recognize us and will think that we are foreigners.

At once we go to the front door of his apartment, we hurriedly inside.

He hurriedly took off his hat when we've arrived at the apartment. “I really hope we are ordinary people," he muttered.

"Ne, I hope also," I said.

"Are you hungry? Have you eaten?" he said as he heading to the kitchen, then opened the fridge. "Let's see what's in the fridge."

I can see that the refrigerator is empty.

"Sadly that Chansung has never fills the fridge. We are still busy in Japan, so nobody take care of our dorm in Korea," he said.

"Anyway I'm not hungry," I said. Then, I go to sit on the couch. And he go to follow me, and lean his head on my lap.

"Do you know? Sleep in your lap is the most comfortable thing for me," he said.

I smile, then begin his black hair. "Chinchaeyo?"

"Ne," and then he start to play my long brown hair. "I’m feel like want to be like this forever."

I laugh then pinch his cheeks, "But your head is heavy,” I said.

"Because my head is full of Victoria Song," he said.

I laugh to hear it. "Mwo ya? I’m feeling like just had romantic scene in my favorite drama,"I asked jokingly.

He got up, and took me into his arms. "Aniyo ... Maybe it's because I can’t see you for a long time. But believe me that I miss you so much. Everytime I'm tired, every time I'm lonely, every time I’m in trouble ... I’ll think about you, because being around you makes me comfortable as I was near my mother. "

I looked at him a moment, I was touched by his words, at the moment I'm sure he is the right person for me. I leaned my face to him, and and then kissed his lips gently.

He smiled afterwards bring me to sit on his lap, he my cheeks for a moment, then held back of my neck and he kissed me passionately. I close my eyes, want to feel how he sweep my lips with his soft red lip, feel the sensation of electric shock when he start touching my chest and other parts of my body. I miss his touch, a touch that can make me always melt. This moment made ​​me drift of him, so that I leaned my head on his neck, which caused me to smell the mint aroma of him.

“Are you tired?” he asked gently.

I shook my head. “Not at all.”

Suddenly he lift me and carry me to his room. "I can see you are tired!" he exclaimed. It make ​​me yell in shock.

He dropp me on his bed, then he lay on top of me, started to brush my hair, touching my eyebrows, corner of my eye, my nose and then my lips with his forefinger.

"Ya! What will you do?" I asked suspiciously.

He smile mischievously. "What do you think? What will I do?"

I touch his chest and then said, "It’s not the right time, Yeobbo... I will do a medical test tomorrow. boss would scold me if he know I just had -------"

"Enough! I understand!" he exclaimed annoyed, hastily moved to lay beside me, and he hugged me tightly. "Now go to sleep. I'll wake you at three in the morning, I'll take you walk around the street.”

I turned to face him, holding his cheeks and kissed him quickly. "Saranghaeyo," I said. Then I buried my head in his chest. I smiled for a moment when I heard his heartbeat become faster, then closed my eyes to begin my brief sleep. I must be ready, because when I wake up I'll start dating with my boyfriend just like other ordinary people.

The only difference, I can only dating at around three in the morning, because outside that I have to be an idol which should keep everything to look perfect in front of the fans. The gorgeous-talented-never dating-and-lovable idol.

 


author note:

hi guys! do you imagine if maybe nichkhun and victoria secretly dating behind us? > < Huuu I hope so! because I really really really miss khuntoria couple!

um... thanks for reading by the way! and i hope u'll subs and comment it ^^

keep following this story, yeorobbun! annyeong~