Oh My...Fiance?

My fiance is a vampire

    "YUJIN!!!"

      "NOOOO, EOMMA!!!" i wake up from my dream and jump out from my seat and landed my on the floor, heck that is hurt T__T. I look up to meet Dhea gaze or should i say glare, "Oh, what the hell you wake me up? you know i wake up at 2 o'clock everyday because i get insomnia! let me sleep again you er!" i said in the rude way.

        She cross her arms and surely, give me dangerous deathglare. "What?!" i asked

       "You said what?! you know, where the place you sleep now Choi Yujin my beloved friend?"

       "Of course i know this is....library." i low my voice when i say library, i guess i know where this matter would end up.

       "And can you tell me the library's rules?" she asked again, smile at me with her-oh-so-not-y-smile.

       "Don't be noisy, but hey, i sleep like monkey and i don't make any noise. So what's the matter?"

        "OH MY GOD!! why you give me a stupid friend like her, did i do something wrong in the past?" what the-- she said i'm stupid?! "WTH!! you're the stupid one piggy girl!" i shouted at her face.

         "No! IT'S YOU YOUNG AHJUMMA!! you know, you screamed at your sleep like a cowboy! Whole school think that's voice came from school's ghost!!" she said, cupped my cheeck. "Leh me gho, yho hurth meh!!"

          "Opps, sorry dear!" she giggled. I rolled my eyes and though about what happen before. That's dream, it's feel so real. When he sunk his fang on my neck, then out all of my bloods really scary. But that's not what i think, it's the boy. Who is he? and why he always come to my dream?

           "Oh yeah, before i came here your brother told me to tell you that you should go to canteen to met his friends. They already waiting you!" i look up at Dhea  who busy check her nails and turn to the clock in front of me.

          0_0 OH MY!!! FOR MY MOTHER SAKE IT'S ALREADY LUNCH TIME AND I MISSING 3 PERIOD OF LESSONS!! MY BROTHER WILL CHOP MY HEAD!!! "WHY DON'T YOU WAKE ME UP WHEN THE BELL RINGING? YOU KNOW I LOST MY 3 PERIOD TO STUDY!!"

           Dhea just staring at me innocently, and give that cocky smile. "Sorry my dear, but Mr. Lee wont let me out! Like you know the last time your brother get F for his lesson, Mr Lee gave him nonstop lectures until 3 hours!" yeah, she right. My poor froggy brother, i remember that time he go home and cry like a baby on my lap. Talking about what Mr. Lee do huh, he is just to melancholy Mr. Lee just give him some hours detention but he act like Mr. Lee  want to him.

             I feel my stomach growl and Dhea look at me, "Come on, it's lunch time. I don't want your brother nagging like old grandpa cause i'mnot give his grandchild something to eat!" then this little brat drag me to canteen. This is why i love Dhea being my friend, she know what time i should get my foods to eat haha.

# # #

              When we got to the canteen, i search where are my brother and his friends sat. And then i see them, sit in a corner of canteen. "Dhea, get me some foods please? i wanna go to my brother, i'm sure he waiting me for a long time!"

                "Okay, but reversing a seat for me!"

                "Yapyap capten!" and  we separated. When i reached their place, i tap my brother shoulder. "Yo, Frog brother, what sapp?!" suddenly my eyes cought with my brother's friend. That's cat eyes, and that ert smile but y. He is...

               "No...way."

              "Oh Hi sista, i want you to meet my friends, ahh your eyes really smart eh? that's your fiance, Key!"

                "WHAT THE--MY FIANCE?!!" all i saw suddenly become dark, and i fainted.

TBC

hello sorry for not update since a long time, i get writer blocks and really busy with my school. you know become a pharmacy isn't easy and i hate it very much!!! but now i will always update my story hehe not promise when.

and once more i really sorry for the grammars mistake, english isn't my mother language so, really sorry..

comment and subscribe please and thank you for all my readers to always wait for this story khekhe