Boy who be Nightmare for me

My fiance is a vampire

Today I was doing the activity as usual, cooking breakfast, and the most difficult to wake the sleeping king, none other than Choi Minho. My beloved brother. since our parents died i just stayed with him, although sometimes he can be so annoying but he really kind hearted and i love him so much. I walked to his room, as I thought he was still purring under the covers. "Wake up frog prince, this time to breakfast and go to school. come on lazy boy!" I pulled the blanket. this time he doesn't awake so, change to plan B.

I pulled the long legs of Minho and caused him to fall out of bed to hit the floor face first.

"What the hell! Pabbo what are you doing?" see how annoying he is.
"First, I'm not pabbo. and both see what time it is? we are late stupid! TAKE A BATH NOW AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST !!!!" i'm shouted, cause him to jump on the bed. something you should know, Minho scare when i shouted he said i'm like mother who can't wait.

After finishing our breakfast, he bring out his motorcycle from garage. And we ready for school today. So boring, i hope i'll graduated quickly and stop go to school. I same as others hate exam, hate homework and everything about school of course except all of my friends in there.

we arrive at 6.45 a.m, i have 15 minutes to sleep in the library with my beloved books. haha weird when you hate something about school like study and bla..bla..bla.. whatever it's but you like reading encyclopedia. that's me if you wanna know.

"Yujin!" Minho called, i turned to face him. "What?"

"Don't forget about something i told you last night!"

"oh, okay. just wait me in the canteen, i'll going there with Dhea. Ok my frog brother see you!" i run towards the hallway go to find my place for peaceful sleeping.

# # #

 it's dark here...

i can't see anything but black. This is that dream i always dreaming, the nightmare for 12 years i'm trying to avoid.

"Mine...." someone whisper in my ear, bring shiver down to my spine. His voice was beautiful like bell ringing, 'RING DING DONG'

i looked around to find him, the owner of that voice. But i can't see anything just dark and black.

"Mine..." he whispered again. And now, i can see the red like blood eyes staring into my eyes make me stunned.

"Wh..who are you?" finally i can speak after less a minute be quiet and feel weird feeling.

"I'm your fiance... my beloved girl..."

I felt two sharp objects piercing my neck, incredible pain makes me want to scream but could not, only my eyes are opened wide and all became dark. what am I dead? NOOOOOOOOOOO...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

########################

sorry for long hiatus, and now i decided to hiatus again hehe mian. and sorry for short update and my bad english. really, i can't do it well sorry again and bye!!!!!!