Revenge

You've Got Me Good

Hi readers, I'm sorry. I added a small part in the middle of the chapter. I just found out that I forgot to add that part after I re read it. I'm truly sorry, hope you will forgive my clumsiness. In return, I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible. Screw all my homework and tests!! XD

Again. I'm sorry, and I hope you will enjoy this chapter!


 

The door to room 257 opened once again, L.Joe walked out with Sujin by his side, still crying from shock while Zelo behind them, eyeing Sujin carefully, making sure she won’t suddenly collapse. The rest of B.A.P glared at the Park Taejun laying on the ground covered with bruises and blood., then turned to the crowd. “What are you looking at? Go back to your classes! Ah, and pretend this never happened. Whoever dare to report this to a teacher, that person will get to taste my fist.” Yong Guk said as he held up his fist. The crowd quickly disappeared, afraid of Yong Guk’s threat, but they managed give Sujin one last look, some with confused looks, some with pity, but mostly hatred from the fangirls.

*T-ara, you wasted your chance. I’m going to make you pay back what you did to me ten times worse, no no, a hundred times worse.* Sujin thought while clenching her fist and wiping off extra tears that fell from her eyes. From the corner of her eyes, she saw Infinite standing as still as 7 statues, not one of them moved. Not even Woohyun! Sujin rolled her eyes and cover her eyes with a sigh,

“Are you ok?” L.Joe leaned in her ears and said in a low voice which made Sujin’s cheek pinked. He leaned in too close to her that Sujin can smell his scent and feel his warmth.

“Y..yes I’m ok, just a little... shocked.” Sujin tried to looked at the ground and blushed even more.

“Ommo, your cheeks are red! Did he slap you?” L.Joe said as he held out his hand and carefully caressed Sujin’s red cheeks.

“N...no he did not.... s.... slap me.” *Aish, screw you cheeks!*

L.Joe looked into her eyes and smiled, making Sujin’s heart race. Sujin tried hard to avoid meeting eyes with him, but his eyes were like magnets, attracting Sujin, The more she avoids, the more she will get pulled in. Finally, she could not resist the strong force anymore and let her eyes get into L.Joe’s. “You know?” L.Joe broke the silent, but did not break the gaze. “You have such pretty eyes.”

Sujin immediately blushed, making her cheeks turn from light pink to bright red. She felt like she couldn’t breathe anymore so she looked away, hoping L.Joe wouldn't notice her burning red cheeks.

*She’s too cute. So her red cheeks were not from that Park Tae Jun, but from me? I made her cheeks red without using violence.* L.Joe smiled at Sujin’s cuteness and looked at her red cheeks.

“Alright alright, keep your hands and eyes to yourself!” Zelo said from behind, this is when L.Jow noticed that there are still 6 guys walking behind them. Zelo pulled Sujin away from L.Joe and placed her next to himself. “Sujin-ah, are you ok?” Zelo asked, concerned.

“I’m alright now.” Sujin said as she secretly glared at Zelo for breaking her moment with L.Joe. Zelo caught that and chuckled, almost making Sujin punch him. If L.Joe wasn’t there, Zelo would already have a black eye.

“Alright then, let’s call Baekhyun hyung.” Zelo pulled out his phone.

“Oh! Don’t call him!” Sujin yelled. Loud enough to startle Yong Guk. L.Joe’s head turned their way as he mentioned Baekhyuns’s name. *What relationship does she have with Baekhyun hyung?*

“Just don’t call Baekhyun, he is going to go all crazy when he finds out.” Sujin shivered as she remembered last time when Baekhyun went crazy. Zelo thought of it and shivered as well while the rest of B.A.P tensed up.

“Yeah, it’s definitely NOT a good idea to call him in this situation, he really will go crazy when he knows some low guy almost rapped his beloved.......” *Baby sis* Zelo stopped himself as sujin glared at him. He almost gave away that Sujin is Baekhyun’s sister. L.Joe was bothered that Zelo dropped his sentence. *Sujin is Baekhyun’s beloved..........? Aish, what are they trying to hide?* L.Joe looked confused as the rest of B.A.P’s eye widened. Their maknae almost gave it away. Almost.





Sujin called her driver to send her to the company, she was going to start the revenge.

She changed into (this) before entering the company. Everyone bowed to her when she passed by. Usually Sujin would greet them, but today she was too pissed and sad that she didn’t look at anyone which made everyone curious. “Did something happened to our Vice president?” “She’s still so young, what can happen to her?” There were murmurs and whispers everywhere in the company.

When Sujin entered her office, she asked Hong secretary to give her all the forms about the company money. She found out that the money was being used on other things by Jiyeon’s and Eunjung’s dad. “So the whole family are people like this huh? A bunch of useless people that only knows how to bully people lower than them. And people who acts like thieves using things that does not belong to them.” Sujin said while clenching her fist.

She called Hong secretary to ask Jiyeon and Eunjung’s dad to come over to her office.

Jiyeon and Eunjung’s dad thought that Sujin was happy that everything went well in the company and decided to add their salary.

“Annyeong Sujin-ah.” Mr.Park said.

“Annyeong vice chairman.” Mr.Ham said cheerfully.

“Hi, Mr.Park. I was wondering where you got your suit? It looks very expensive. And Mr.Ham where did you get the money to buy that watch?” Sujin said mocking them.

“O...Oh... uh..uh we earned the money and bought it of course. What do you mean?” Mr.Ham stuttered.

“Y..Yes, we earned the money and bought it.” Mr.Park said.

“Oh really?” Sujin said questionably while sitting back to her chair.

“THAN WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?” Sujin exploded while throwing the documents into their faces.

Sujin always treated everyone nicely, no one has ever seen her this angry before.

Mr.Park and Mr.Ham was very shock and looked at each other.

They picked up the document and read it, and Sujin can see their expressions changing.

“U..Uh this is the wrong thing Sujin ah don’t believe it, why would we do something like this.?” Mr.Ham said nervously.

“I don’t want to see you guys again in the company, unless you guys want the job as a janitor since we still need some. Oh, I think you would need some since you guys owe me all the money you guys took away, and I only give you 2 years of time to return it to me, if you guys don’t, then see you in the court.” Sujin said and called the security to bring them out.

“Please don’t do this to us!.” Mr.Ham and Mr.Park said.

“We have family, they need us.” They begged.

“Then maybe you should also take your time teach them some manners, by the way the money in your back account was already taken away a few minutes ago, your credit cards are froze. Those money are nothing compared to the money you still owe me.” sujin closed her eyes to calm herself. “In another 5 days, your houses and apartments would be taken away as well and put under my name. So find a new house and move out everything within these 5 days, or else, I will be thanking you for the pretty furnitures you left. You guys may go, I don’t want to see you guys again, the next time I will be seeing you is either in the janitor’s uniform, or at court.” After hearing what Sujin said Mr.Ham and Mr.Park were so shocked that they didn’t even fight when the security pulled them out. Their legs were not functioning well so the security had to drag them out of the room.





Sujin thought about the incident today, how Woohyun didn’t even try to save her, and how embarrassed she was. She was so angry that she threw everything off her table, and due to that she got a deep cut and the blood was dripping onto the floor.

Hong secretary came in and stared at Sujin in shock. Never have Sujin become this scary before, never did she yell at people.

“Omo Sujin-ah your hand is bleeding.” Hong secretary said that, when suddenly a voice said, “Sujin what happened?”

Sujin turned around and see G.O, he was staring at her in shock.

“O..oppa, you’re finally back.” Sujin said that and sighed while tears covered her eyes.

She stared at her hands which was bleeding non stopping and started sobbing.

G.O went over to Sujin and hugged Sujin, he hates it when Sujin is sad.

“What happened? Tell me” G.O said.


“WHAT?? how did this all happen when I wasn’t around? AND HOW DID THAT STUPID BACON GIVE YOU THE IDEA TO DRESS UP AS A NERD??? ” G.O yelled.

“Oppa calm down, he just wanted to know if Woohyun is a good guy or not.” Sujin explained.

“Vice Chairman, Mr.Nam would like to meet you.” Hong secretary announced.

“And we were just talking about him” Sujin murmerd.

Woohyun walked into the room cooly, and stared at Sujin.

*Why the hell is her hand bleeding and it’s not bandaged? What the hell happened to this room?* Woohyun thought as he looked around and finally landed on Sujin.

“Why are you here?” Sujin asked coldly.

“Appa said we need to pick out a ring for our engagement ” Woohyun said cooly and stared at G.O.

“Oh this is my brother, you can call him G.O.” Sujin said and was about to pat her brother's shoulder when she winced.

“Kwenchana?” G.O asked worriedly.

*Is she okay? What if the wound got infected? Should I go help her? Aish whatever.* Woohyun walked to Sujin and took out his new handkerchief with a Infinite sign since he forgot where he put his old one. His old one looks exactly like his new Handkerchief, except it has 2 Infinite signs unlike his new one that only has one Infinite sign. Woohyun wrapped it around Sujin’s wound while she winced in pain when she felt it pressed against the wound. *Sujin only winced, she did not yell, kick nor cry like Jiyeon when I treated her tiny paper cut. Interesting, a strong girl I see.*

G.O looked at Woohyun while Woohyun stared at her in a different way. Not in an annoyed look nor a loving and caring look. G.O couldn’t describe Woohyun’s look, but he can tell that it’s not a very good look.

“So....” G.O broke the silence. “You’re going to pick out an engagement ring with Sujin?”

“Yes.” Woohyun replied.

“Alright then, I will go with the two of you.” G.O said, making Woohyun look uncomfortable while Sujin smiled at his brother’s thoughtfulness.

 
 

Hi reader~ Sorry for the late update!

Hope you liked this chapter!! Please anticipate for more dramas in the next one! ;3

Thank you to all the subscribers and commenters but mostly anyone who's reading this story! 

Love you guys! Muahhh

I Do Not Own These Gifs