Last Chance

You've Got Me Good

 

“Sujin-ah!” Someone yelled across the hall, causing everyone in the hall to stare. *Great, now everyone in the whole entire world knows my relationship with Zelo* She rolled her eyes and continued to walk.

“Sujin annyeong!” Zelo smiled; however, his smile faded when Sujin ignored him. “Sujin-ah, why are you ignoring me?” He said as he kept following her.Sujin did not answer him, instead, she lowered her head as low as possible, not wanting others to see her face, or else, she will not have a face to show next time. She surely doesn’t want T-ara, not just T-ara, but other girls as well to see her walking with Zelo. She might end up being half beaten in the bathroom just like the other time.

“Oh, Sujin! I have something to tell you!” Another voice called. Sujin looked up and saw it was IU. *Thank goodness, Jieun-ah, you’re my life saver!* Without thinking, Sujin ran to IU and gestured her to walk faster, leaving a sad and confused Zelo behind in the hall.





“So.... What is it that you are going to tell me?”

“Oh that, nothing, I was just trying to save you from Zelo. You look like you were half dead over there, so I figured I should lend a hand.” IU shrugged.

“Thank you! I owe you big time!” Sujin hugged IU as IU rolled her eyes.

Sujin and IU went to classes together, the day was perfect until T-ara decided to ruin it in the last period.

“ahh, so it’s the nerds, AGAIN,” Hyomin said.

“Tsk, I thought I told them to leave this school and never come back. And shouldn’t they pay for embarrassing us in front of Exo oppas?” Jiyeon said while smirking,

*When did Exo become your oppas?* Sujin thought.

“Yah, Yah we’re talking to you shouldn’t you answer us? Trying to act cool huh nerds?” Jiyeon sounded a bit pissed.

“Hmm what should we do this time?” Hyomin said while tapping her chin, by then the whole class was watching them.

“Yah! What do you guys think you’re doing?” Mr. Pyo walked in the room.

“Oh nothing Mr. Pyo, we were just giving them some advice.” Hyomin said while glaring at Sujin and IU.

“Well, I don’t think they need your advice, so please go back to your seats. By the way,  queenkas don’t you know that you’re failing this class? Actually, no, I think you’re failing all of your classes. Shouldn’t the queenkas be a good influence and a role model instead of just sitting there doing nothing while painting your nails or flirting with boys the whole time when teachers are teaching?” Mr. Pyo said a long speech while both Jiyeon and Hyomin was feeling embarrassed because he was scolding them in front of the whole class.

*Mr.Pyo, you’re going to get it, I’m going to tell my dad to fire you because of embarrassing us in front of the class” thought Jiyeon.

While Mr. Pyo was scolding them, Sujin and IU was giggling in their head. They were smiling they didn’t know that Jiyeon caught it and were thinking of how to punish them for letting them being scold for the first time by a teacher.

During the whole History class, both Hyomin and Jiyeon were throwing paper balls at Sujin and IU when Mr. Pyo wasn’t looking.





After class, the places around Sujin and IU were filled with paper balls.

“Park Jiyeon, Park Hyomin! Clean up the mess you make before you leave.” Mr.Pyo said while They groaned. Sujin and IU parted since IU’s locker is at a different direction. Right when she arrive at her locker, she saw a bright yellow note sticking on her locker.

Sujin,

PLease go to Room 257, I have something to assign to you..

Mr. Kim.

“What the heck? I don't even have a class there. And who’s Mr..Kim? But anyways. since he’s a teacher I’ll go.” Sujin mumbled and texted IU that she’s going to room 257.

*Room 257, room 257, where are you, this is room 250, so it should be down that hall.* Sujin walked past a couple of classrooms that are full with seniors. *Ah ha! Room 257, I found you!* Sujin went to the room but no one was there and the lights were off. *Huh? It must be a prank from T-ara then.* Just when she was about to walk out of the room, a voice called out, “Tsk Tsk Tsk where do you think you going?”

Sujin turned around only to find the guy that all girls love the most. It was Park Tae Jun , it was heard that he has at least 2 girlfriends a day. Sujin had no idea why would girls be head over heels for him. But to be honest, he is kinda cute and handsome.

“For a nerd like you, you actually have a nice figure.” Park Tae Jun said eyeing her from head to toe, Sujin couldn’t help but shiver.

Park Tae Jun s his arm around her waist while Sujin was trying to fight of his hands.

Students started to crowd around the window, since the curtains were open.

When Park Tae Jun pushed Sujin into a chair and tried to hover over her, Sujin kneed his private part which made him fell onto the floor in pain.

Sujin was about to open the door, when she felt someone pulled her hair.

“You ! How dare you?” Park Tae Jun said.

“STOP! STOP!” Sujin yelled; however,  no one out there dared to help her, all the girls backed out while the boys were busy filming.

Teen Top was walking by when they saw a crowd around 257.

“CAP Hyung! Look! There’s a huge crowd there!” Ricky yelled, tucking the end of CAP’s shirt “Let’s go and see what’s going on!”

“How about, you go ahead and go find out while the rest of us go to the cafe next door and chill?” CAP answered while Ricky frowned.

“Aww... Come on maknae, if there is something going on, you will know by tomorrow, I believe the whole school will be talking about it.” Chunji patted Ricky on the back. “And now, let’s go chill and maybe find some hot girls.”

“But... but then...”

“Oh just shut up already maknae” CAP snorted.

L.Joe was uninterested on what’s going on until he saw IU running down the hall like a crazy maniac, shouting Sujin’s name. This caught L.Joe attention, he decided to take a quick peek through the window to see what’s going on inside the dark classroom. The room was pretty dars, but he could see clearly that there are two figures in the room. One slightly smaller, like a female and the other slightly bigger.

“STOP IT!” Someone yelled from the room, pushing the other away. Just when L.Joe was about to leave, he heard someone from the room yelling, “NO YOU DON’T SUJIN! DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT ESCAPING ME!”

Without hesitation, L.Joe immediately push the students out of the way and kicked open the door, only to find Sujin lying helpless on top of the table while Tae Jun was trying to unbotton her uniform. He marched to Tae Jun and punched him, leaving him on the ground, yelping in pain. This was when L.Joe heard another yell, “SUJIN AH! KWENCHANA?” B.A.P yelled.

Now the students are going to wonder why B.A.P knows Sujin.

“Yah! Why would you do this?” Zelo asked Park Tae Jun while looking at him like he can kill him. Tae Jun was about to punch Zelo when Yong Guk stepped in, this made Tae Jun’s fist drop.

“T...T-ara told me to do this.” Park Tae Jun said.

*T-ara, this is the last chance you have used, you’re going to regret it.* Sujin thought, wiping away her tears, and straightening her uniform.


Hey Guys~ Sorry about the late update :'(

We won't be able to update that often since our exams are coming....

Hope you understand!

 (Co-author this is for you! ;)