Chapter 21: Strange

(ON HOLD) PLAYFUL LOVE : Teach, Touch , and Torn Me Not!

“Bye my love” Top bid goodbye to his girlfriend Bom with a sad face.

 

“Don’t be sad. Enjoy your trip there.” Bom replied and hug Top.

 

“Urgh I think I’m going to puke while watching this couple.” Daesung who hate romance hissed.

 

“You didn’t even consider my birthday when you decide about your Europe trip. What a good friends indeed” Jiyong sarcastically uttered while holding Dara’s waist behind.

 

“Yeah we forgot about it Hyung. We are very sorry.” Daesung said.

 

“We’re just excited about our trip that’s why.” Top added.

 

“WOW. I like how you throw those words at my face. It’s like you really don’t care about my day huh.” Jiyong shook his head.

 

Bigbang look at each other and laugh.

 

“What’s funny?” Jiyong asked raising his right eyebrow while staring at the four monkeys.

 

“You!” Seungri undoubtedly said. “Hyung since when you care about us minding your birthday?”

 

“Yeah. As as we know you hate it when you celebrate your birthday.” Taeyang said.

 

“You even hit us when we throw a birthday party for you before.” Top secondly.

 

“Hmmmpft What are you saying hyung

I’m just the only one who got the hit duh.” Seungri muttered.

 

“Well…It’s different now. Because my mom is coming back and I had Dara.” He said and smiled at the girl beside him.

 

Dara smiled back at him too.

 

"Ahhhhhh hyung no one can stop us now!” Seungri suddenly shouted. “We will go to Europe no matter what! Not even typhoons can stop us."

 

Other Bigbang members nodded in assurance.

 

So Bigbang except Jiyong happily went to Europe with excitement and uncontrolled emotions painted on their handsome faces.

 

"BOYAAAAH!!"

________

 


JIYONG’S BIRTHDAY

 

Dara woke up by her phone ringing. She picked it up with still close eyes and hit the answer button without looking who the caller is.

 

"Hello Dara?"

 

"Hmmm Jiyong?" She answered sleepily.

 

"Dara" he said her name so weakly again.

 

Dara frowned because his voice is unusual "Jiyong are you sick? Why you're sounded like--"

 

"No I'm not." He cutted Dara' sentence.

 

"Is there's something wrong?" She asked again.

 

"Dara don’t come at my party later." He said suddenly.

 

"What?! B-but Why?"

 

"Just dont come."

 

Dara rolled her eyes. "Jiyong are you making pranks on me?"

 

"No Dara. I'm serious."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Jiyong what's happening?"

 

"I'll just talk to you after the party. Okay? I'll tell you everything. Just stay at your house and wait for me there. Araso?"

 

"Eh?"

 

Then Dara heard a girl's voice over the line called Jiyong's name.

 

"I need to go Dara. I'll just call you later. I promise."

 

Then he hanged up. Dara wrinkled her forehead wondering about sudden Jiyong's action. Why now he’s saying not to come? When he's the one who's really excited to his birthday because it is his first time to celebrate it with me plus his mother is coming back too. "That's weird" Dara uttered. She called Bom and told her what Jiyong said. Bom sounded really upset but she can’t do anything also so she let it be.

 

Dara just spend her time doing her speech for the graduation. It's already five in the afternoon and the birthday party of her boyfriend is about to start in an hour. She doesn’t have any idea why suddenly Jiyong don’t want her to attend the party but there’s one thing is sure for now. There’s something happened. She has this curiosity that made her think to go at the party…….. but she remembered what Jiyong said to her.

 

"I'll just talk to you after the party. Okay? I'll tell you everything. Just stay on your house and wait for me there. Araso?"

 

So she thinks that it’s better to wait for him because she might cause trouble or might do something wrong when she disobeyed Jiyong.

 

It was already six when someone knocked on the door. It knocked two times and then paused. Dara was about to assume that it might be Bom but how it knocks was so different on how her bestfriend enthusiastically and crazily knocked on their door always. Dara stood up from her study table and went to the door but before she approached the door a knocked was occurred and it hit two times again then paused. She felt different on the person knocking behind their door so to make sure and to make herself safe she checks whose outside through the window before opening it. She peeked at the window and saw two tall men standing in front of the door wearing black suits with sun glasses. The other guy was carrying a big rectangle white box. Then her eyes darted on the girl who was stiffly standing behind the back of the two men. And it’s Bom. She’s wearing a lacy black dress that fit her top and the bottom flows freely above her knees.

 

“What is she doing with those men?” Dara thought. So after peeking she went to the door and slowly opened it.

 

“Bom?”

 

“Dara!” Bom beamed.

 

“Who are they?” She perplexedly looked at the two tall men in suits wearing sun glasses beside Bom now.

 

Bom smiled at Dara. “They are going to give us a ride to your boyfriend’s party.”

 

“What?” She furrowed her eyebrows. “What are you talking about Bom.”

 

“Mr. Kwon ordered us to bring Ms. Park Bom and Ms. Park Sandara at the party tonight.” The man in Bom’s right robotically said.

 

“If you don’t mind Ms. Park Sandara, but you need to dress up already and go with us.” The man in the left side said with the same tone.

 

Dara was astonished. She blinked at the two tall men standing in front of her.

 

“But Jiyong said I should not come tonight—“

 

“You should Ms. Park Sandara. That’s why we are here to fetch you.”

 

“But he didn’t inform me about this so—“

 

“Ms. Park we don’t have time for more interrogation. You need to fix yourself now. The party is about to start” The man said cutting Dara’s sentence. Then the other man gave the big rectangle box to Dara. “Here. Wear this Ms. Park. We will wait for you here until you finish changing.”

 

Dara reached the box then Bom quickly strides inside the house and grabbed Dara towards her room. “Yah Bom!”

After a minute.

 

“Dara your dress is very beautiful.” Bom adored the ¾ sleeves cocktail black dress while holding it, hanging it in front of Dara. “This is absolutely the dress for you.”

 

“B-But Bom this is weird.”

 

“What? Weird? This dress is so beautiful! How could you say—“

 

“No Bom. I’m not talking about the dress. I’m referring on what’s happening now.” Bom looked at her with creased forehead.

 

“Well…….You said that. Yes I find it weird too.” Bom agreed. “They just came to my house and made me changed this dress I’m wearing now.”

 

“Bom I think this is not right. A while ago Jiyong just called and told me not to come then now he wants us to attend the party. I think there’s really something happened that Jiyong don’t want me to come to the party tonight.” Dara said.

 

“Maybe the Mr. Kwon that they are talking about might not be Jiyong…..but-“

 

“But….his father.” Dara continued Bom’s sentence.

 

“So what are we going to do now?”

Dara sighed. “I’ll just wait for Jiyong here. I know he will tell me everything.”

 

“Yes I think that’s the right thing to do b-but these dresses are useless if we are not going to wear this for the party” Bom pouted.

 

Dara eyed her bestfriend.

 

“Okay Okay. Let just return these dresses now.” Bom unheartedly said.

 

“Ms. Park we need to go.” The man called from the outside. Dara opened the door and return the big rectangle box to them.

 

“I’m sorry but we are not going.”

 

The two tall men look at each other.

 

“Anyways Thank you for your time—Aaahhhhhhhhhhh”

 

The man in the right suddenly pulled Dara and made her back faces him. Dara was about to struggle but the man covered with a piece of cloth. Bom saw it and she quickly grabbed the vase beside her and threw it to the man holding Dara not minding the fact that there’s a possibility that her bestfriend might hit that also. But in Bom's surprise the man on the left easily caught the vase with his right hand.

 

“Yaaaaah!!! Let go of my bestfriend or else I’ll call a police!!!” Bom shouted while trembling in fright her eyes darted to her now unconscious bestfriend. She wanted to hit her smart head right now for not functioning in this kind of situation. She doesn’t know what to do so she just run towards the two tall men while screaming ready to punch them with her balled little fist. The tall two men chuckled while watching the screaming lady running towards them. Bom was about to punch the man who was holding unconscious Dara but the other man blocked her little fist with his hand then smiled at her cockily.

 

“Nice try lady.” Then Bom’s vision went black.

 

______________

She felt a pain inside her head that made her winced before opening her eyes. Everything was blurr. She put her hand to her head for a massage because of the headache she’s feeling right now.

 

“Dara…” She heard a familiar voice called her name. “…is that you?”

 

She turned her head to where the weak voice came from and she saw Bom massaging her forehead also. “Bom?”

 

Dara immediately recovered and remembered everything that happened a while ago. She startled and looked around. She was in bed with her bestfriend already wearing the dress that the two tall men gave to them.

 

“Where are we?” Bom asked still suffering from headache.

 

“I don’t know but I think we are in a hotel suite.”

 

“Why are we here?”

 

“I don’t know but I have this feeling that we are in danger."

 

“Omo Dara what’s really happening?”

 

“Urgh! Stop asking Bom. I don’t know also.” Dara denounced. “We should get out of here.”

 

Dara pulled herself up and walk fast towards the door but she stumbled when she’s about to reach the door. “Ouch!” Dara winced in pain she looked at her feet and she’s wearing a freaking high heels.

 

“Why am I wearing these darn high heels? Urgh.” Bom went to her side and help her to get up.

 

“Are you okay Dara?”

 

“Yes I am..but we need to get out of here already. I feel really strange.”

 

“Okay let’s go then.”

 

Dara and Bom immediately get out of the suite. They walk at the hallway and was about to go for the elevator but there were two men standing in front of it. They really look like those tall men who went to Dara’s house a while ago. So they decided to take the stairs instead. They are in the fourth floor so they need to pass three floors to get out from the hotel. When they reached the ground with their aching feet because of the high heels they are wearing, they were shock because the exit was guarding by those men in black suit.

 

“Omo they are so many.” Bom frightened.

 

“We should take other ways.”

 

“Where?”

 

Dara looked around and found an area which no black in suit men are guarding.

They went there and found a two way doors. Bom slightly opened it and peeked.

 

“What do you see?” Dara asked.

 

“I see—aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah”

 

Everything went fast that Dara and Bom only found themselves lying there butts on the ground.

 

“Ouch Dara why did you push me?!” Bom exclaimed while trying to get up.

 

“I didn’t!! I was pushed also! Same on what happened to you.” She defended.

 

“Then who pushed us?”

 

“I don’t know”

 

“..............Wait”

 

Dara and Bom looked around and suddenly felt intimidated. The place has a very aristocratic look that full of royalty people. They gulped while their eyes are wide open.

 

“Where are we?” Bom asked in confusion.

 

“Fairytale?”

 

“I guess so.”

 

While they are drowning with amazement on what they see as of the moment , someone with a familiar voice called Dara’s name.

 

“Dara?”

 

She turned around to where the familiar voice came from.

 

“D-Donghae?” Dara’s eyes bulged out from its sockets when she saw Donghae walking towards them.

 

“OMG. I think we are in dreamland right now. I can see a prince.” Bom said with amazement behind Dara.

 

“Why are you here?” Donghae immediately asked the moment he reached the two dumbs trucked ladies.

 

No one answered because Dara and Bom are busy drooling to the gorgeous man in front of them.

 

“Dara, Why are you here?” the different tone of the voice of Donghae brought back Dara in mind. He sounds like he didn’t like to see them here that made Dara wrinkled her forehead.

 

“We don’t know. There are two black suited men kidnapped us and brought us here.”

 

“What?!” Donghae was shocked and think for a second. “That old man.” He said under his breath. “You need to go Dara.” He immediately said with a worried tone.

“But why?” Dara asked. Though she doubt what she’s thinking right now she still tried to asked to be sure. “uhmm....Donghae.....is this.....Is this Jiyong’s Birthday Party?” She hesitantly questioned.

 

Donghae nodded while looking at Dara’s eyes seriously.

 

“Woah! You’re invited to his birthday?” Bom interfered. “But Jiyong hates you right? That’s weird! And what’s made it more even weirder is his own girlfriend is not invited. What’s going on?” Bom confusedly looked at Donghae and Dara.

 

Even though Dara would like to ask Donghae also because her curiosity is in same level with Bom’s curiosity right now but she remembered what Jiyong told her through phone this morning.

 

"I'll just talk to you after the party. Okay? I'll tell you everything. Just stay on your house and wait for me there. Araso?"

 

“I think we need to go Bom.” Dara uttered.

 

“Huh? B-but why?”

 

“I’ll tell you later. Let’s go.” Dara looked at Donghae as if she was talking to him. Dara saw Donghae's eyes that are full of apologies.

 

But why his eyes telling her sorry? That made more Dara nervous on what’s happening right now. Everything is really strange and confusing.

 

While Bom is blabbering things about why Donghae is in Jiyong’s birthday party and why Dara and her is like out of the picture because they are not invited, Dara grabbed her bestfriend towards the door without saying goodbye to Donghae to exit the place. Dara was about to open the door when a very intimidating voice talked behind their back that made them feel the chills down their spinals.

 

“It’s nice to see you here Ms. Park” The voice said.

 

Dara turned around. “Mr. Kwon”

 

“Long time to see.” He said in a serious face and then smiled in the end of his sentence.

 

 

Dara and Bom both bowed down with respect.

 

“I’m glad you came.” He said without bowing back.

 

“Uhm. Mr. Kwon we’re actually leaving already.”

 

“But why?”

 

Bom gulped and just hide behind Dara. The old man’s authoritive aura is no joke.

 

“We’re not invited here so---“

 

“You are.” He cutted Dara’s sentence. “Who said you’re not?”

 

Dara can’t answer him it’s like she already swallowed her tongue because the way Jiyong’s father look at her is really scary even though his doing nothing but to talk with a blank face and small smiles.

 

“Anyways you should try first the special foods we have prepared for the guests. I am definitely sure you will love it.”

 

“Thank you Mr. Kwon but we really have to go.” Dara hold her bestfriend’s right hand and they both bowed their heads to bid goodbye to the old man but their own feet stop them when he talked again.

 

“You’re going to miss important thing if you’ll leave Ms. Park.” He said in all seriousness. Dara looked back at the old man’s intimidating eyes. “I know you’re dying to know what’s really happening right now but you won’t know everything if you leave.” The way the old man’s voice talk is really puzzling. “Well it’s up to you if you want to stay or not. Anyways nice to see you again Ms. Park.” He then smiled slightly and leaves.

 

Dara stared at the old man’s back as it walked away from them. The old man was right she’s actually dying to know what’s really happening right now. Seems everything is not right since Jiyong called her not to come in his birthday party with unknown reason behind it, then the two black suited guys kidnapped and brought them here, and they even saw Jiyong’s archenemy Donghae. Everything is so strange that eagers Dara wants to know all.

 

“Dara are you okay?” Bom asked. “Are we going to leave or we are going to stay?”

 

“I wanted to stay Bom but I’m also hesitating.”

 

“You’re hesitating because Jiyong said to you not to come?”

 

Dara nodded.

 

“But you wanted to stay because of your curiosity? Right?”

 

She deeply sighed and nodded again.

 

“You know I’m getting nervous on what’s happening and about to happen this night. It gives me chills and all.” Bom lastly said.

 

“I know.” That’s the only word Dara uttered.

 

 

 

 

****************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

Gaaaaaaahd I'm back! I'm so sorry for being hiatus for the past months. I'm so busy. I'am going to really try to update more this time T^T Thank you for still tuning in in this story. Kamsahamnida *bow* ^_____^