If I could stop time...

Trip to Destiny

Jinyoung's POV

Aish, that boy, he keeps looking at Olivia, and it is annoying me so much.

I know they are dating , but seeing how they both react to the same thing is very different. They are total opposites!

  Olivia is smart, really smart. I've probably seen her raise her hand 1000 times this whole lesson. I've also noticed the way her hair flings down over her shoulder. She isn't affraid to express how she really feels, considering what happened after Marcus tripped me, she let it all out.
Mark on the other hand is very well uhm...dumb. From what I hear he goes to detention a lot, he's on the football team and he is really rude, but we already know that.

omg, there he goes again , giving her dirty kissy faces, and I like how she replies with a facepalm and a 'are-you-serious' look.

*RING*

Finally I don't have to be tortured in my seat .

I get up from my seat and pick up my books and plop them in my backpack. I turn around and I see May standing there behind me looking all innocent and cute.

"ooh, uhm, h-hey?!" I say nervously.
"oh, hi, I didn't mean to scare you..'' she says putting her hands in her fron jean pockets.
"no, no it's okay"
By now we were the last 2 in the classroom, I start walking slowly, keeping my pace slow enough for her to follow , without it being awkward.
"listen, I just wanted to apologize for what Marcus did to you." she says briefly.
"it's not your fault, but i'm fine, if that makes you feel any better.." I say walking through the crowded hallway.
"yeah, I know, but he always does this. he is a really bad person." she says emphasizing the 'really'

What could she mean by that?

"well, from our first impression I would consider him bad, but really bad, doesn't sound so good.." I say looking at her with a slight chance of the possibility of her telling me why she thinks he is a really bad person.

"yeah, he is horrible." she says looking fairly depressed.
"then why are you still with him?" I ask with confusion.
"look, I don't know you and this is getting way too personal, just forget we ever had this conversation, and if you tell Marcus, I will kill you!" she says with her eyes all red , is she going to cry?
"wait, I- I'm sorry!" I said but she already ran off with her hands over her face sobbing.

Everyone saw her run away from me, so I guess the only possible conclusion was for them thinking I was the bad guy.
Greaaaat.


Gongchan's POV

After the nurse left us 2 alone in nurse's office, She quickly picked her bag up from the ground and bolted towards the door.

"HEY!wait!" I yelled over to her, hoping she wouldn't step out the door.
"ugh, what!" she said letting go of the doorknob and turning to face me.
"wha-what's your name?" I asked nervously, I think I could feel my cheeks turning as red as blood, my heart was beating fast.
Why am I so nervous?
I quickly answered my own question.
This is probably the first or second girl i've fallen in love from just looking at them, and I'm probably too scared of getting rejected.
"oh, my name?" she says walking back .
"yeah, your name.." I say ,confused.
"my name is Lillian." she says twirling her hair with her fingers.
She looks up at me and lets her hair tumble down her fingers, resting perfectly on her shoulder.
"whats your name?" she says sitting down on a chair.
"i'm Jinyoung, i'm new to America." I say getting up from the bed and trying to find my way with my new form of eyesight.
"yeah, I can tell." she says checking me out.
She stands up and grabs my hand, and pulls me out of the nurse's office.
Might as well follow her , right?
"where are we going?" I ask trying to look through my good eye.
"to the roof." she says pulling me faster through the now empty hallway.
"wh-what about classes?" I ask in confusion. are we ditching?
"we are already late for our next class, no point in going, unless you want detention, besides your injured and i'm helping you." she says letting out a soft laugh.
We were running up the stairs and she tripped and fall backwards onto me, she let out a high pitched scream and quickly rolled off and dusted herself.
I was as in complete shock as she was. But I liked it.
"are you okay?" I ask , trying to break the awkard silence.
"ye-yeah , I'm fine, now let's go." she says running up the stairs, through a door and up onto the roof.
I follow , not actually knowing what's going to be up there.
The door quickly slams in my face right as I was about to pass through.
I open the door to the fresh crisp air , passing through my hair, watering my eyes and drying my lips.
The place was a big garden, it had tables and benches and fountains and a ton of lovely looking flowers.
Tulpis,Daisies,Roses and so many more, they all formed such a wonderful aroma in my nose, almost like a really pure perfume.
Then past some roses on my right, I saw Lillian gesturing me to follow.
"come, I want to show you this." she said grabbing my coat sleeve and dragging me up to the edge of the roof.
"Isn't it beautiful?" she said to the view infront of us.
It was New York City at it's prime , the sun was still raising, the sunlight was reflecting of the windows of all the skyscrapers , causing a glimmery tone on the trees in some big park.
The birds were chirping, the cars were causing commotion down below, but everything that I saw was beautiful, even Lilian.
I swear, if I could stop time, I would stop it here with her.




                                                   ~~~UPDATED~~~


Nobody's POV


Sooner or later the guys were ready to be picked up from school by their chauffer, as the black stylish limo pulled up at the front of the school they were once again crowded, as studenst thought they were celebrities but shocked to know that no one recognized them.
They got in one by one.
"YAH, Gongchan what happened to your face?" Sandeul asked rudely while touching him.
"stop touchig me! I got in a fight." Gongchan said angrily , while looking out the window. searching for Lillian.
"AHAHAHHA, YOU IN A FIGHT?"  Baro laughed at him mockingly.
"shut up, I didn't start it..." Gongchan lied to his Hyungs.
"did you win the fight?" CNU asked concerned.
"that's not important..what is important is that I think i'm in love!" he said with a slight blush as he thought about Lillian.
"AHAHAHAHA, YOU IN LOVE? THATS EVEN MORE HILARIOUS THEN YOU BEING IN A FIGHT!" Baro said laughing uncontrolablly.
Gongchan give him a dirty look, and as the car pulled to a stop at a red light Gongchan got out of the limo. Sandeul was about to get out and get him but the limo drove of as the light flashed green. Everyone just sat down in theri seats all stiff and shocked , looking at Baro, as he was the one that caused Gongchan to run away.
"really? you just had too do that!" CNU said smacking Baro's head.
"aish, don't worry he has a cell phone, we'll find him before he gets in trouble!" Baro said with hope.

Sandeul's POV

Hours passed and everybody started to get more panicky now that Gongchan still wasn't back, what do they expect?
This is a new unknown city, we've only been here for one day and we already lost Gongchan! Poor little maknae , he's got to be all alone and scared, who knows if we'll ever find him!

*DING DONG*

Everybody ran to the door screaming Gongchan's name. Is it him?!
Jinyoung managed to open the door and we all stood behind him. It was a girl, everybody seemed a little dissapointed that it wasn't Gongchan but that managed to pass over us very quickly , because this girl was beautiful.

"uh, hi." she said shyly.
"hello" our greetings were scattered.
"uhm...is Sandeul here?" she asked , confused.
Everybody looked back at me in awe and left us two alone to talk.
"i-i'm Sandeul.." I said, my heart was pounding. Why does such a beautiful girl want to talk to me.
"I have your cellphone." she said all happy putting it in my hands.
Wait, how did she get my cellphone? The crazy teacher who hates me is supposed to have it.
"My dad said he forgot to give it to you when class ended, so I said I would give it back, so yup." She said still with a smile on her adorable face.
How can she be so happy? Her father is such a creep, and now he has a beautiful daughter!? what a world I live on.
"do you go to St.William's Private School?" I asked with such big hope that she does.
"yup! I've seen you in school, your the one who rides the fancy limo, right?"
"oh,hah, yeah that's me." I said with a weak chuckle.
"why do you take a limo? are you rich?" she asks sitting down on the railing of our porch. I walk out closer to her, and the door slams shut behind me, and is replaced with chuckles from the rest of the guys.
"HEY! " I scream pounding the door.
I hear her laugh, and turn to face her, she points at the window and I see my stupid hyungs pressing their faces on the window looking like idiots.
"gah, come on , let's talk over there." I say walking off our property and on to the streets.
"I'm from Korea, and me and those stupid people in the house back there are my band mates" I say putting my hood on.
"omg, really? that's so cool! you must be a really good singer!" she said staring up at me.
"yeah, I guess but thanks. " I said giving her a smile.
"so , what's your name?" I ask
"oh, my name is Melanie , Melanie Taylor, Mr. Taylor's daughter." she said with a dull tone.
"what's wrong?" I ask
" Oh nothing, it's just if he was your dad , you would hate it, i know I do and I know you hate him too."
I was about to open my mouth to say something but she interupted.
"don't worry, LOTS of people do, but what can you do? " she said with a sigh.
Her phone chimed and she said she had to go, I turned around to walk back and then my phone chimed.

We should hang out sometime! :)
txt me!


It was from Melanie, the text brought a smile to my face. I have a new friend!

CNU's POV

The house was suddenly broken into the sound of pounding on the fron door, I ran to open it but I was blocked off by Jinyoung and Baro who were leaning against the door keeping Sandeul from getting in.
"MOVE." I said with a strict tone.
"aish, fine umma." Baro said mockingly.
I turned to see Jinyoung high five Baro.
"YAH WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" I screamed trying to scare them. Success, they fled the the floor and scattered all the way to their rooms.
"thank you!" Sandeul said walking in the house all giddy.
"Why are you so happy?" I asked crossing my arms.
"she is just so beautiful!" he said all dazed, and went to lie down on the couch with his phone in his hands on his chest.
hmm, weirdo.
He looked like he was in a trance.
"BARO! GET DOWN HERE NOW." I screamed up to him.
"yah, what did I do!" he said steping out of his room and stood at the top of the staircase.
"your not in trouble, we're going to go find Gongchan." I said putting on my jacket.
"aish, why me? why now?" he said with a pouty mouth.
"BECAUSE YOU LOST HIM AND IT'S BEEN 2 HOURSE SINCE HE'S BEEN GONE!!" I said stepping up to the first step.
"but we can call him!" he said trying to look smart.
"PABO, DON'T YOU THINK I'VE TRIED THAT!?" I said running up to him.
"ah! okay FINE i'll go help you!"

After about 10 minutes of getting him out of the house, we took to the streets looking for Gongchan, our searching abilities were limited because if we split up we might get split up.

Our first place to look was at our school, that's the only place we all know.
The doors were still open, so we walked in ,  classroom all the way at the end of the hallway that was giving out an eerie glow.
We walked closer and closer it was a choir room. There were girls singing , and I focused on one, I'm pretty sure she was Monica, she was singing a solo, and she was actually pretty good.Baro nudged me and he said he was going to walk some more around the school.
I ignored him and kept listening to the girls sing, she has some potential.She looked over to the doorway where I was standing and smiled then blushed,I walked into the room and sat down in a chair at the back.

Baro's POV

I left CNU alone to obsess over his 'crush' while I actully tried to look for Gongchan.
I walked out to the terrace at the school and man was it huge! Wonder how I have never even noticed it before.
It was like a big huge garden at the side of the school.I saw some bushes rustle behind me and I turned to see someone ; a girl running past, I follwed her, and she turned around because her book fell and it was Vanessa! She didn't see me but I knew it was her , and she looked like she was in a rush.
I hid behind the school wall , while she was on the other side talking to someone.
"your late." a guy said.
"I know, I was in detention." she said, probably lying cause detention was cancelled today.
"oh, it's alright" he said sounding nicer.
"did you miss me babe." he said sounding seductive
"you bet I did!"
"come here and give me a kiss."
"alright!" she said all happy.
I couldn't help but look, and the guy who she was macking on looked at me, he looked really tough , he was wearing a varsity jacket and was walking towards me.

"Jake , leave him alone, he's just being a creep." I'm pretty sure she didn't see me, she was just focusing on 'Jake'

He ran after me before I could run away and well I got punched in the face, I didn't want to get in a fight with him so I felt like a coward and left.I ran to the classroom I last saw CNU and he was gone!
Someone is chasing me and NOW i need to find 2 missing boys!?
.
 


OKAY SO I FINALLY UPDATED NOW!
HAPPY?
I GOT BEAST'S NEW ALBUM IN THE MAIL LIKE 3 DAYS AGO AND I GUESS I WAS TOO DISTRACTED, other than that i kinda got writer's block and EVEN OTHER THAN THAT i forgot to just update and crap.
sorry!


B1A4-forever