love at first sight?

Trip to Destiny

JinYoung's POV
"are you okay?" Is the nicest thing I heard during that moment, it was almost blocked off from all the laughter.
"y-yeah, I'm fine." I say getting up from the floor and dusting myself off, turning to sit behind 'Miss Everdeen' It was to my shock that she was the only one that asked if I was okay.
She stood up from her desk and went and slapped the apparent boy who tripped me.
"ow, no need to spazz, it was a joke! geez, can't you see everybody's laughing !?" he says will rubbing his slapped arm.
"ahah, no it's not funny, that was rude." she says mockingly.
"yeah, whatever, besides you don't have to defend him." he says glaring over to me.
"yes, I do. I always have to defend everyone you hurt!" she says looking away from him.
"chill out Olivia! Im sorry!" he says tapping her shoulder.
"don't apologize to me Marcus, apologize to him!" she says facing back to him.

So Olivia Everdeen is the beautiful responsible girl. & Marcus is the rude, dumb boy.
 

"what! no way, I'm not apologizing to that loser!" he says in shock.
All I do is let out a scoff and cross my arms.
"fine, no date tonight then." she says with a smirk and her arms crossed.
" you've got to be kidding me! your blackmailing me?"he says disappointedly
"yup, believe it Marcus." 
"fine, dude ," he says facing me. "I'm sorry." he says with attitude.
"yeah, ok?" I knew he didn't mean it .
"okay, done ." he says all happy to himself
.

Gongchan's POV
"STOP, YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM!" I heard Elise yell over to him, while he was kicking my stomach,while I was coughing up blood. "shut up Elise. " he said sternly.
"please stop, he's hurt!" she wailed over to him.
He stopped kicking me and grabbed Elise's backpack and yanked her away, since the fight was over , everyone left, not even bothering to help me. My eyes were swollen from Jake's punches, but I still managed to see someone standing a couple feet away.
"please , he-help me!" I tried to yell , but it only came out whispered . Her feet, made light soft clicks against the hard , cold floor. I saw her kneel down beside me , and that was everything I managed to see before I passed out. 

~1 hour later~~

I wake up to a bright room.  florescent lights , smell of medicine , I'm lying on paper; nurse's office?
I touch my face, and quickly pull back as I run my fingers over my swollen bruises.
"you might not want to touch those.." I hear a voice warn me . I turn to the voice and I see a girl. Is she the one who got me here?
"uh , wh-what happened?" I ask curiously.
"oh, you don't remember? You got  in a fight with the schools quarter back, you passed out and now your in the nurse's office." she says walking over to me . 
"ye-yeah I know that but what happened after the fight?" I ask trying to get up from the bed, I failed because I almost tripped on, well nothing.
"you know you really should shut up and rest." she says touching my chest lightly as if to push me back on to the bed. I looked up at her while she did that .  She quickly realized what I was thinking and she flung her hand behind her back and backed away blushing. I gave out a smirk and chuckled.
"ugh, be quiet!" she says with a joking attitude. As I try to walk back to the bed , I actually fall .
"are you okay?" she asks while trying to help me up.
"well, no I can't see anything ." I say placing my hand on her back, causing her to tense and wiggle her way out of my reach.
"Yah! I could use some help here!" I plead. She returns back to me putting her hand on my back but leaving a distance between our bodies of about 30cm. I could sense her embarrassment as she did this, but I was trying to clear away her feelings and focus on her appearance . Since I couldn't see I imagined her a lot like , well, Elise. But that didn't fit , because when I looked at her I could see a black blob surrounding her head ; her hair.while Elise's was blonde. As I reached my way back to the bed I grabbed her arms . She tried to jerk my hands of her arms but it didn't work, I wasn't going to let go.
"let go of me!" she said angrily
"wait , come closer to my left eye" I said innocently 
"what the fu- why?" she asked, confused.
"I want to know what you look like and I can't see through my swollen right eye..." I said ,giving it worth a shot.
" fine?" she said unsure of her answer.
I grabbed her shoulders and brought her face closer to mine , it was only until we were millimeters apart that I could see her. I was moving my head around to angle her face out. I accidentally brushed her cheek with my lips and both our cheeks mimicked the same beet red.  We both pulled back at the same time as the nurse walked back in.
"oh my , you two lovebirds need to resist yourselves!" the nurse said teasingly. I gave out an awkward chuckle and turned to look to my side avoiding contact from both ladies,
"alright so , there is not much we could do about your -..."  I blocked everything out, and only thought about this girl. She had big dark brown eyes, jet black hair, soft pink lips,cream white skin, long fluttery eyelashes , small cute nose. She looked beautiful & I don't even know her name...


Sandeul's POV
Once class was over with , I ditched right as the bell rang, I had no intention of talking to him at all.
Unfortunately once I showed up at my next class I realized I forgot to ask the teacher for my phone back.

damn it.

I couldn't leave now, if I went to his class he wouldn't let me in during his lesson & who knows if he'll actually give it back!
I hope Sun isn't worried, with all the unreplied texts, i'm not responding to.

CNU's POV
I was flinging my pencil on my fingers , tapping my shoulder , causing a light tapping noise. I accidentally let go of my pencil, dropping it to the floor. As I bent over to pick it up , me and Monica's hands gently brushed past eachother , reaching for my pencil. I looked up and she did 2 seconds later, causing her head to bonk onto my nose . She let out a little shriek and scrunched her face together with a 'didn't-mean-to-do-that' face. She picked my pencil up and wrote me a note .
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. are you okay? ... :s'' I chuckled as I read the note with my pencil attached to it.
"it's really ok, it's not bleeding , don't worry! ^.^'' I wrote back.
She looked at me and smiled , causing my cheeks to dye a little red.

Aish,I'm already falling for this girl.

Baro's POV
"okay bye Baro!" she says waving her hand slightly .
"oh, bye - uhmm?"  "oh, it's Vanessa. Vanessa Williams." she says while smiling the whole time.
"okay, bye Vanessa" I tell her watching her turn around and lightly pace her way around the hall. 
She made me feel tingly on the inside, her blue eyes were mesmerizing, her hands were soft, her hugs were warm and inviting , her smile was like a lighthouse ; bright and always shinning. So yeah, I guess you could say I like her. As I walked off to detention , I still couldn't take my mind off Vanessa.
 



SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE & SHORT UPDATE !
~~10 days~~

I had a saved long chapter 3 but apperently , I couldn't get it to update, and i pressed refresh and it got earased! >.<
so since I was determined to show you guys an update i wrote this...
PLUUUUUUUUS
I had projects and I have stupid track and field .
I got first for high jump,400m and 800m  ~ going to the finals ! ~ WISH ME LUCK :) 

anyways I want to thank ALL of you for reading this.
especially my subscribers and commenters.
I never thought I would get 23 subbies in just 2 chapters, I'm really grateful for all your support!



now I want to say something about the POV formats.
I do all of the boys' POV in each chapter , but the POV's are all short , I mean,I haven't even finished the first day :/ so I think I'm going to scatter everyone's POV into like  "in the meanwhile" scenes ,  so it's easier to read and I can write more or/and I can write longer POV's. this might mean that not everybody's POV will be mentioned, or maybe not. but you get the idea?