Happy Ending

Leaving

 

Kai smiled a bit, "I won't leave you. I promise. I was just..confused these past few days.", he confessed.
 
Luhan's sobbing slowly dissipated,  "Y-you promised. D-don't break it.".
 
Kai's usual smile showed up, " I won't, and Luhan?", he leaned close to him.
 
"Y-yes, Kai?", Luhan mumbled. This was not usual. Kai called him by his name. It's been years since he heard the man call him by his name.
 
Kai took a deep breath and whispered, "I love you, Luhan. I really do."
 
Luhan was speechless. He can't believe what he just heard. His eyes widened and a gasp left his lips.
 
"Y-yah. D-don't s-stare at me like t-that!" Kai pouted and blushed madly, "I-I was c-confused about m-my feelings t-towards you. T-that's why I t-thought of l-leaving, but s-seeing you react l-like that.. I kn-knew s-something was u-up. S-so I decided not to leave. I love you, Luhan.", he whispered the last sentence, hopeful that Luhan would return his feelings.
 
"P-pabo Jongin!", Luhan cried once again. "W-when d-did you-mmmph!", he got cut off with lips smashing onto his. He smacked Kai's chest, only to earn a smirk from Kai against his lips. 
 
When Kai pulled away, the smirk didn't leave his lips. "There, no more crying. You're mine now. No questions asked.", he said, resulting to Luhan blushing furiously.
 
Luhan buried his head on Kai's chest, smiling to his self. "I h-hate you!", he playfully said.
 
Kai knew Luhan was kidding so he faked a gasp, "Y-yah! I-I'll really leave!".
 
Luhan hugged him tighter, "NO NO NO NO NO! DON'T ING LEAVE ME KIM JONGIN!".
 
Kai chuckled softly and bit Luhan's ear gently, "Kidding, Luhan. I love you~".
 
"I love you, too." Luhan mumbled against Kai's chest, blushing furiously. 
 
Kai tilted Luhan's head up and smiled, "You should've told me earlier Luhannie. We didn't have to go through this if you had told me.".
 
Luhan returned the smile, "I know. Sorry for hiding it, Kai. I should've told you long ago.".
 
Kai just chuckled, "Well, I won't be leaving you anytime soon. Not even gonna try to think of it.".
 
Luhan nuzzled against Kai's neck and mumbled, "You better not."
 
Kai kissed Lu Han's forehead and grinned, "I promise."
 
Luhan smiled and closed his eyes as Jongin did so. "Thank you, Jongin."
 
"You don't have to thank me. As long as I'm with you, I'm happy and contented. I could just die right here, right now.", Kai chuckled and hugged Luhan tighter.
 
Luhan pouted at what Kai had just said, "Yah. Don't die on me.".
 
Kai chuckled and placed a chaste kiss on Luhan's lips, "I won't die just yet. Not now. I still want to grow old with you. I still want you to be the first person I see when I wake up.", he brushed his thumb over Luhan's plump lips, "I still want to feel these lips on mine, and I want them to only kiss me and just me, no one else's.", he smiled before placing another kiss on his lips.
 
Luhan smiled as Kai did so. "I love you, Kai. I love you very much.", he whispered against his lips.
 
Kai smiled from what Luhan just said. "I love you, too, Luhan. I love you so much.", he whispered back and held Luhan as close to him as possible. They just stayed like that until they got up and decided to have their first Valentine's day as a couple as the date of their first ever date.