Seeing Lee Joon.

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

*Son Mee-Aen*

I placed five scripts on the table and started talking,

"This is what I had in mind for Tonight MV. Let me know if you have any problems with anything."

Yes, I do sound different than my usual personality. I take work seriously. I don't like messing up because its just going to embarrass my parents. After all, people expect me to be great at something because I'm the daughter of Katherine Kim.

"I do! Where's the part where I get to say 'such a beautiful night' at the end? The was the highlight of the whole MV!" You already know who said that.

The three laughed at him while I just rolled my eyes.

"It's there. I didn't remove anything. I just changed some scenes. Did you even read it? You complained as soon as I gave it to you."

"It's good. I like it." Jiyong said.

"Yeah, me too" Youngbae said with an eye smile.

"Can I request more air time?"

Seungri said with puppy eyes. Aishh. He's just like TOP. Jiyong laughed at him while Youngbae locked his head in his arm.

"I guess I'll see you guys in 5 days?" I said. YG informed me that the plan changed and that they'll be working on their solo comebacks and what not.

"We'll miss you, noona!" Seungri said. We said our goodbyes and I don't know why but Choi Seunghyun was left behind.

"Aren't you going?"

I asked the pyeontae.

"I'll drop you off wherever you're going."

What's up with him? Why is he being so nice all of a sudden? Did YG ask him to accompany me? He probably did.

"No, it's fine. Don't worry. I'll make the people believe that we're engaged."

"AISHH."

He grabbed my travelling bag and called for a taxi. He basically shoved me in.

"I know you're going to the airport too so, let's just go there together."

He said without looking at me.

"uh..o-okay."

Seriously, he's creeping me out.

-------

When we arrived at the airport, there were a lot of people. Did they know that Choi Seunghyun was coming? I looked at him but no one even noticed him. AHAHAHAHA! This is just really too funny. No one is even looking at him! I really mean NO ONE. It's like he doesn't even exist. AHAHAHAHA. The people kept on screaming,

"AHHHH!! OPPA!!!"

"Can't they see the great TOP is standing here?" Choi Seunghyun said. Pchh. He's so vain. I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"I'm going." I said at him. I started walking but noticed that he's following me.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Where else? To Korea! Can't I go to my home land? I'm meeting a producer there, duh!" He waved his plane ticket in front of my face.

I was about to walk again when he grabbed my hand.

"AIISSSH! ARRASSO(I understand)! YOU'RE GOING TO KOREA! BUT CAN YOU PLEASE NOT TOUCH ME?!"

I snapped at Choi Seunghyun, but when I turned around, I saw Lee Joon holding my hand.

"Lee Joon." My voice cracked a bit when I said his name.

He still looks the same. Nothing has changed. His eyes are telling me how much he wants to talk with me.

He opened his mouth and was about to say something when people started swarming around us three.

"OH LOOK! It's TOP and his fiancee! Such a ! Look at her! She's holding Lee Joon's hand!"

The Japanese fans kept on saying. I don't really care. In the 23 years of my existence in this world, I got used to the 'criticisms', being the daughter of a CEO.

"Mee-Aen, let's talk."

Lee Joon finally said something. I looked just directly at him but from the corner of my eyes, I could see Choi Seunghyun glaring at Lee Joon. One by one, people started compressing and invading our spaces, making it difficult from me to breath. Memories of us keep flashing back in my mind, as my eyes form bittersweet tears. I wanna hug him without any words being spoken. I was about to have an asthma attack when TOP grabbed my other hand, and pulled me away from Lee Joon's grasp and the mob. Before looking away, I looked at Lee Joon one last time.

I want to talk to him, but all I'm gonna say is 'let's break up'. That's what I was supposed to do before all of these crazy things happened anyways. I want to end it, but at the same time I don't want to let go of him.  I really just wanna go back to how things were. I had the time to think about it over and over again and I still wanna make it work. I believe that he has his reasons, but I don't want to talk to him in front of the people or over the phone because it's a serious matter after all. Believe it or not, I still like him. 

The whole ride was filled with silence well except for the stewardess announcing stuffs and giving us our meals. I ate and finished every food that they gave me. Food is everything for me. When I'm happy, I eat a lot. When I'm sad, I eat a lot. When I'm- let's just say that I eat a lot.

Suprisingly, Choi Seunghyun wasn't bothering me at all. He wasn't even looking at me. Pcchh- Whatever, he's been like that since he was born anyways. That's what I think so anyways.

 

_______________________________________

Short update~

I'll edit this later^^

Oh yeah, uhmm. My friend is co-writing this fanfic~^^

I guess we'll put a mark whose writing what chapter and what not.

 

THANKS EVERYONE^^ <3 COMMENTERS&SUBBERS