First Night Together?

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

________________________________________________

*SON MEE-AEN*

We reached a cottage and TOP knocked at the owner's house which is right beside it telling them how he got a reservation and stuffs which was settled pretty well.

Right when we came in, he sat at the couch.

"That was the longest walk I've ever had in my life. I'm so tired."

Tired? We only walked for a while! I threw a cushion directly at his face.

"AHH! What was that for?!"

"Go call someone! I don't even have any clothes to change to."

He hesitantly stood up and walked towards the home phone to call someone while I went to the first bedroom I saw and jumped on the bed.

____________________________________________

*TOP*

"WHAT?! How's Daesung? Okay, okay. Take care of Daesung!!"

Jiyong's manager just told me that Big Bang wouldn't be able to come because the reporters surrounded our dorm asking about Daesung's accident. I want to be there for him. AISSSH! If only I hadn't been thinking of playing. I thought setting this up would make Daesung feel better but he can't even come. At times like this, I should be comforting Daesung, not playing around. Aishh. I'm a pabo(fool). I'm going crazy!!

"But why is it so quiet? She should be asking me when Big Bang's coming by now.."

I looked around the living room but she's not there. I looked at the closest bedroom and saw her on the bed. Is she sleeping? Her sleeping position is not something a guy would find attractive, but why is my heart beating so fast? I waved my hand in front of her face to make sure if she is sleeping when she moved. Her shirt moved along with her hand revealing her ant waist, 6 pack abdomen with her flawless, pearly skin. What am I saying? I sounded like a total pyeontae(ert) right there. I hit my head slightly, hoping that the thoughts would leave my mind but my heart starts to beat faster. I grabbed the blanket and cover her with it, but while I was tucking her arms in the blanket I noticed that her video cam is still around her neck.

"AIGOO! You're perfectly lazy! Didn't even bother to take your video cam off your neck... If it wasn't for me, you would have died. Keure(that's right), I'm your savior. I'm just really cool, huh?"

I said as I carefully took her video camera off her neck while sweat is dripping on my neck. Her face is only few inches away from mine giving me a closer view of her face. She's not wearing a single make-up at all. Why is her face so small? My hand is probably bigger than her face. Her lips are not thin but quite full actually. The shape of her upper lip is like of a sharp heart. Oh.. Her lower lip has a line in the middle, almost like it's dividing her lower lip into two, her nose is so cute, I just wanna poke the tip of it. Don't be a pyeontae(ert) TOP, don't be tempted! Lastly, her eyelashes are so long that is curved in a nice way. Why am I sweating so much? On top of that, there's like a party going on inside my chest, my heart is pumping like crazy.

"YES!"

I smiled, feeling the victory of getting her video cam without waking her up.

______________________________________________________

[NEXT DAY]

*Son Mee-Aen*

I woke up from the smell of food.

*BURLLLLGGG*

(That's her stomach growling)

Ah, I'm so hungry... I didn't even brush my teeth. I must have been so tired. I followed what my stomach wants and went straight to the kitchen. It's.. TOP..cooking. I couldn't help but stare. I don't know why.

"Wae(why)? You find me that attractive? Go fix yourself first! AISH! You didn't even wash your face or brush your hair! SO DIRTY!"

"SO WHAT?! It's just you anyway. It's not like I there's a cute guy that I need to fix myself. And..."

I walked towards him, making him step back. and said,

"We're engaged." grabbed a small hotdog on the plate and stuffed my mouth.

"Your hands are dirty! You didn't even wash your hands!! AISSHHH!!"

I sat at the high chair right in front of the stove and asked,

"When are they coming?"

"Oh.. They can't come because the reporters swarmed around our dorm..."

"WHAT?! I should call my mom's securities. Daesung must be feeling even worse because of the media.."

We have alot of offices around the world and Japan being Korea's second promotion country, we have our second largest building here. I would call them to bring me money and clothes but my mom doesn't like me using her company for my personal needs when it was me who created the problem. This time it's for Daesung, and I would do ANYTHING just to bring security guards there even if I have to threaten them.

"Just leave it. YGE has a lot of security guards too and it's gonna create a bigger problem if you get involved."

He turned the stove off and set the table with mini hotdogs, two eggs, and rice. What should I do about Daesung? Hyori unni entrust him to me...

___________________________________

*TOP*

After eating, I walked towards the back of the cottage which is a sea deck with no railings or whatsoever. The cottage is above the water, that's why.

"When are we going back?" 

I turned around and saw her walking towards me.

"Maybe today.."

"Are you worried about Daesung? I am too even though I just met him a few days ago. TOP.. what's your real name?"

I am worried about Daesung. That guy is the most sensitive and fragile in our group. Just when he needs comfort the most, I'm not there.*sigh*

"Wae(why)?"

"Just answer!"

"Choi Seunghyun."

"Choi Seunghyun-ssi, don't you ever tell stories to anyone? I'm just saying because... since we're engaged. I mean, people think we're engaged I should know something about you just incase reporters ask me about you and-"

I smirked and moved closer to her as she steps back.

"W-what are you doing?"

I moved closer and she steps back once again but this time she almost fell in the water. I was grabbing for her shoulder but couldn't and just grabbed unto her clothes, specifically her big white shirt and two straps. I felt something rip off that made me let go of her as she fell into the water. Good thing the cottage is just 4 feet above the water.

"AHH.. AHH!!! WHERE'S M-MY.. AHHHHH!!!! MY BRA!!"

___________________________________________

I'M BACK! haha! Yes! It's finally summer!!!

@ohmyyoungbae

Should I reveal it now? lol joke! Thank YOU for reading still! ^^

@iLoveChorong

ahehehe. I know right. It's like his nickname now :P

@albilah

ahaha. don't kill me! LOL^^

&& what does 'doishimate' mean? x'D

 

Thanks for the new subscirbers^^

 

&&

DAESUNG:(

DON'T WORRY DAESUNG!

VIPs GOT YOU!!