If i Aint Got You~ ;]

Deception

~in the hallway~

"YAH! look for our room number, its somewhere in this hallway" I said.
 "okay okay fine.." JiJin pouted. I was walking next to the line of doors with my fingers sliding across them.

"536..537...538...539...540...541. JiJin-ah i found it" I said boringly. She came over to me and we stood in front of the door.

"......should we knock...?" she asked.
"uhmm..yeah i think we should "
"okay then." JiJin knocked on the door twice. We waited for a little while and then the door opened a little and a guy stuck his head out and looked at us.

"..can i help you?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.
"uhmm we're the girls that are suppose to be living here now..?" I said. JiJin seemed to hypnotized by his looks. LOL. He frowned upon hearing the news. He opened the door fully revealing his full body.

"..come in then" He sighed. It didn't seem like he was too excited for this. He gestured his hand for us to go in, so we followed. We went in and  stopped in the living room. I placed my bag that i was carrying onto the couch and stared at the dorm with wide eyes. Its so neat and clean and pretty and well decorated and smells nice- wait... I'm getting to weird here =.= The place was nice and simple. When you first enter your in the living room and the kitchen is sorta connected to it too. To the left and right were hallways that had rooms.(a/n: sorry if this sounds confusing ^^') The dude shut the door and came to us.

"The rooms to your right are yours. We're across in the other hallway. Get comfortable and don't bother me" He said mono toned and left to his room I'm guessing. GEEZ WHY HE SO COLD?! D: We nodded our heads and went to explore our rooms. After we got comfortable, we went into the living room and watched some T.V Then somebody bursts through the doors.

"HYUNG! WE'RE HO-" A mushroom headed dude yelled but stopped when he saw us.
"oh.. your here already.." he said wide-eyed.
"uhmm.. hi..?" I said awkwardly.
"YAH! TAEMIN WHAT ARE Y-" Another dude yelled but stopped in the doorway, followed by 2 more guys. They just stood there for a good 5 minutes... idiots =.=' you know one of them is cute. get out of my mind! no i like it here. I think I'll stay. i hate you...  i love you too[:

"HELLOOOOO??" mushroom head waved a hand in front of my face. "YOUUU THEREE???" okay hes getting on my nerves.

"HI." I said sarcasticly. They stared at me, shocked by how i reacted. "rawr kitty likes to bite" blondie wiggled his eyebrows. He's weird... then again im weird too.. BUT HES NOT EPIC LIKE ME.

"Hyung! don't do that it'll scare her!" The tall one yelled and hit him on the shoulder. HAHA that's what he gets!. They enter and stand in front of me and JiJin.

"Hi my names Choi Minho" Tall guy- err minho said and waved. "sorry about my erted hyung." I giggled.

 “Anyways, it's Nice to meet you” He stuck out his hand waiting for me to shake it, and I did. He did the same thing with JiJin. I swear he blushed when his hand touched hers. LOL DO MY TURTLE SENSES SENSE SOMETHING?! >:D … yes…. I am……. a turtle.

“Hi! I’m SHINee’s maknae Lee Taemin at your service!” mushroom saluted. AWWWH hes so cute! He’s like the little brother I always wanted x3. Me and JiJin both smiled at his adorable-ness. I think he noticed because he gave a victory smile.

“I’m Kim Kibum, but I like to be called key.” The girly one said. What? OHKAY I ADMIT IT! I THOUGHT HE WAS GAY =.= but can you blame me? O.o wait- did he just… dramatically flip his hair..?

"I'm Kim JongHyun. nice to meet you~" Blondie winked. Just then the fist guy we saw came from out of his room and JongHyun skipped to where he was.= and put an arm around him.

"And this is our leader Lee JinKi! or Onew" Jonghyun smiled cheekily. Onew took his arm off and slapped his shoulder.

"I can introduce myself you know!" onew yelled. Jonghyun just rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

all the diamonds and the pearls and all the money in the world means nothing if i aint got you, and all the watches and the rings and all the shiny things means nothing if i aint got you~

"uhmmm excuse me" I laughed nervously and went in the hallway to answer my phone. Great timing taeyang oppa =.=

"...hello?"

"____-ah Did you meet the targets yet?" He asked.

"yeh. I was just getting to know them until you called." I said making it clear that i was upset. He chuckled.

"heheh mianhae. Remember... DONT fall for any of them. Because they are idols after all." He said.

"yeah.. yeah... i know."

"plus.... If you dont complete this, you know what umma and appa will do.." His voice sounded with worry.

"who do you think your talking to? im the best of the best!" I said cheerfully with a smile on my face. But it soon went away.

"and... umma and appa can die in a ditch. You know i hate them"

"_____-ah! as much as i hate them too, dont curse them OUTLOUD. atleast do it in your mind." Taeyang oppa scolded me.

"yeah whatever. Stop worrying so much okay? I'll be fine.." I tried to reassure him.

".... i just dont want you to turn out like Dongwook(se7en)" He whisperd.

"its gonna be alright. Bye oppa~"

"bye.."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

and since you guys know that Jonghyun has a girlfriend... Shin Se Kyung I will probly not be updating that much (i do that already LOL) but seriosuly i think i have died alttile T___T too heartbreaking.. so yeah. YOU BLINGERS UNDERSTAND MY PAIN XD