February

I met you, I fell for you, You left.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Finally the last chapter! X'D thanks so much dear readers for reading this little fic of mine~ ^^ i really hope you enjoy it so far, and now, i must warn you, i did add the angst tag right? ;) so, yeah.... (but i don't really know if this chap falls in that catagory though XD) Anyway, do go on and read!!! LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE orz haha~

 

*

February was here and Woohyun was happy. This would be the first time he would spend his birthday with Sunggyu, he couldn’t wait for that day to come. But if he knew exactly what will happened, then he wouldn’t want his birthday to happen.

 

5th February

 

Sunggyu was sick, he was busy helping his mother cleaning their house and their lawn the day before and now he felt like he could die that very moment. Sunggyu’s mother came up to his bedroom, concerned written all over her face. She brought him porridge, she knew how much Sunggyu hates them, but he had to eat it in order for him to get better. After that, she gave him his medicines, which also he hated from the very bottom of his heart.

 

“Umma, I don’t want” Sunggyu whined, buried his face in his pillow. Sunggyu’s mother just sighed, she knew she shouldn’t push her son, but she had to. Sunggyu’s body isn’t the same as the others’, he was weaker, his antibody usually couldn’t stand the germs and bacteria inside of him when he was sick. So she just gave him medicines like the doctor instructed, even if he doesn’t want them.

 

“Gyu ah, it’ll make you better. Umma promised.” She smiled at her son.

 

“B-but, it’s not nice…” Sunggyu whined, almost childlike. His eyes are puffy and read, cheeks flushed, nose running.

 

“All medicines are not nice, so please… just take them, for umma?” she smiled hopefully at her son.

 

“Okay, for umma” she silently cheered, Sunggyu put his big boy face and conquered the evil nasty medicine and with all his might, he downed them into his body.

 

“See, that wasn’t so bad, right?” she smiled and patted Sunggyu’s head. To which Sunggyu smiled weakly, atleast his mother isn’t worried anymore.

 

*

 

Woohyun came over that night, he said that he’ll sleep over so that he can take better care of Sunggyu that way, since his mother had to go to work. Sunggyu grinned in excitement. When Woohyun looked at his boyfriend, he couldn’t help but feel sorry for the younger, he seemed hurt. But the younger tried his best to hide it.

 

“Gyu ah” Woohyun sat next to him on his bed, “Are you feeling any better?”

 

“Yes, I think so!” Sunggyu smiled, eyes formed into crescent shapes.

 

Woohyun knew it was a lie.

 

“Are you sure? Do you think you can get better before my birthday?” Woohyun smiled.

 

“I’m sure I can! I am a big boy after all! This fever is nothing~!” Sunggyu stated with a puffed cheeks.

 

Woohyun hoped it’ll come true.

 

*

 

7th February

Sunggyu’s fever was getting worst. That morning, Sunggyu was coughing out blood. His pale skin became paler, his once soft pink lips became rough. His eyes had bags. Woohyun was worried.

 

They were forced to go to the hospital when Sunggyu fainted that evening. He was going to the bathroom when he suddenly tripped and his head knocked onto the bathroom floor. Woohyun was in a state of panicked when he noticed, Sunggyu’s mother called for the ambulance and Woohyun tried to get a hold on Sunggyu, trying to make him stay conscious, which didn’t work.

 

When they reached the hospital, Sunggyu was immediately rushed to the emergency room while Woohyun and Sunggyu’s mother waited outside.

 

What felt like an eternity later, the doctor came out from the emergency room. Woohyun practically ran to him, bombarding him a lot of questions. To this, the doctor just sighed, “I’m sorry, I don’t know what to say for now. Because he has such a weak body, we can’t tell. Normally, people are okay at this point, but since he also had a fever before, for Sunggyu, we can’t tell. Just pray that he’ll be okay. For now, we’ll be keeping an eye on him at the hospital. You can visit him at room 284.”

 

“Thank you doctor” Woohyun bowed. Sunggyu’s mother was a crying mess. Woohyun just hugged her and ushered some comforting words to her before they made their way to Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter