November

I met you, I fell for you, You left.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was November, autumn, Woohyun never really liked the autumn, it made him feel that he had lost something, even though there’s nothing he could lose. He was walking to the park one day, because he just felt like it. He wanted to get away from his normal, typical collage life and just be Nam Woohyun for a while. He kicked a few rocks along the way before he finally made it to the park: there weren’t many people there considering the weather had gone colder and colder by the minute. Woohyun sighed as he took as seat on one of the benches provided.  He pulled out his headphones, closed his eyes and began to listen his music.

 

It didn’t feel like a long time, but when he opened his eyes again, he was greeted by the beautiful colours of the sunset, he smiled looking at it before getting up and walked to the direction of his apartment. As he was about to exit the park, he noticed someone lying on one of the benches, “Why is he lying there? It’s cold out”

 

Woohyun went to the said person to try to get a better look, and what he saw was something or rather someone that he couldn’t easily forget. The person had red hair, pale smooth looking skin, pink lips that turned blue a little and his eyes were closed.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” Woohyun asked, shaking the figure. When he earned nothing in response, Woohyun shook him again, “Hey, wake up”

 

The said figure still hasn’t move an inch, Woohyun figured that he should just leave the stranger be, but part of him said that he couldn’t abandoned such an angel looking person like this. With a heavy sigh, Woohyun tried again, but this time he touched the stranger’s cheeks, partially trying to find out if he’s alive or not and another part of him just wanted to touch those soft looking cheeks. To Woohyun’s surprised, the stranger was alive, and not just that, he was having a fever! His body temperature was through the roof! Without a second though, Woohyun carried the beautiful stranger and made a mad dash to the hospital.

 

*

 

Woohyun was allowed to go inside the room after discussing a few matters with the doctor. When he entered, he saw the stranger on the bed, breathing normally, lips no longer blue, but pink. His cheeks a bit flushed, that almost made Woohyun blushed. His red hair was covering some part of his eyes, so Woohyun walked up to him and move the few strands of hair from his eyes. Woohyun smiled unknowingly. Come to think of it, this was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to him since his first collage party. He sat down on the bed and smiled widely, he didn’t know why, but he really came fond of the stranger, he was attracted to him, and he didn’t know why.

 

Visiting time was over and Woohyun made a promise to the still sleeping boy to visit him the next day.

 

*

 

Thankfully Woohyun doesn’t have any class for that day, so he made his way to the hospital to take a look at the stranger. He couldn’t sleep at all the night before, he was worried of whether the stranger would be okay to wake up to an unknown place. Woohyun smiled as the hospital was at his eye reach. He speed walked the whole way there and made his way to the room.

 

When he entered, a nurse was serving the stranger his breakfast. The stranger smiled warmly to the nurse, his small eyes made a cute crescent shape that made his eyes even smaller than they already are. Woohyun smiled as the nurse passed him by to get out of the room. He then turned to the stranger whom was looking at him skeptically. And then, he spoke,

 

“Why did you do that?”

 

“Excuse me?” Woohyun asked, confused.

 

“Why did you saved me?” the stranger looked at his breakfast, “You shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter