January

I met you, I fell for you, You left.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!” loud cheerings can be heard as the clock 12 midnight. Sunggyu smiled, seeing Woohyun and his mother happily dancing with each other, saying something between Happy New Year and Live happily this year!

 

Woohyun saw Sunggyu staring at them and grinned, he pulled Sunggyu to joined them and they all danced in circles, having their own little party. They all laughed together and made their very own new resolutions together. Sunggyu’s mother’s resolution was that they will live together happily, forever. Sunggyu’s  that he wanted to graduate high school with a perfect grade and goes to the same collage as Woohyun. But when it comes to Woohyun’s turn, he won’t say.

 

“Come one hyung, just tell us!!”

 

“I’ll tell you later” Woohyun grinned and threw Sunggyu his heart aegyos.

 

Sunggyu pouted and scrunched his face before he stuck his tongue out at Woohyun and made his way to his mother’s side.

 

“Gyu ah, umma is tired.”

 

“Really?” Sunggyu sounded concerned, “then, sleep umma, I’ll clean things up here”

 

“Okay then”

 

“Have a good night sleep Mrs. Kim” Woohyun smiled and threw his heart aegyos at Sunggyu’s mother, whom just smiled and chuckled.

 

“Hyung, come and help me!” Sunggyu half yelled at Woohyun for not helping him out with the cleaning.

 

Woohyun just smiled and began helping the nagging youger.

 

*

 

They were on the roof, looking at the stars, side by side. Sunggyu smiled, he knew that this new year was going to be different. He really hope it will be different. As he was focused on the stars, he didn’t notice the hand that was creeping up next to him until it finally settled on his hand, holding it softly. He turned around to Woohyun, as if on it’s que, Woohyun let out a nervous chuckled, “I just want to hold your hand, hope you don’t mind”

 

Sunggyu blushed, looking at the stars when Woohyun turned his head to look at him. Then again, he heard Woohyun chuckled, “You’re cute, you know that”

 

Sunggyu just smiled, holding Woohyun’s hand even tighter. He doesn’t mind.

 

And neither does Woohyun.

 

*

 

It was time for Woohyun to go back home. It was almost 3 am and Sunggyu was just offering him to stay the night.

 

“Why? Miss me already?”

 

“A-ani!! I-it’s just that, it’s late already… and… well… yeah” Sunggyu blushed, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter