Can't Be True - Final Part I

Can't Be True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's really awkward , the bubbly Yoona been silent after they walk in the house . He saw she typing something on her phone. His staring at her , she looking gorgeous as always , although she seem gain a few pounds. 

" Yoona , it's been a while right ? we wonder where have you been . you were missing suddenly . " Daesung express , he didn't like the silent atmosphere .

Yoona nodded , unsure what should she told them . 

" how have you been ? are you alright ? we worried when we heard that you will received your treatment here . we thought you only sprained your ankle. nothing serious right ? " GD calmly said. he maybe the only one who closed with Yoona and treat her as his sister .

Yoona look up at each of them . unrealized she missing them too . 

" i'm fine ..nothing to worried about " she calm her down ..

" GD hyung have his solo concert in town this week, do you want to come ? it will be fun " the flirty maknae said .

" but i don't think it will be the good idea ..coming to the concert .." she slowly said . but lucky her no one heard it .

" congratulation oppa ..wow that must be great ." she cover with her high pitched aegyo . 

" so you will come right ? " GD asking her again . she frozen .

" i don't know oppa , i will try to come ." she didn't want to disappointing them .

" we have to go . i'm glad you were good , Yoona ." GD walks to the door . the other boy already standing at the front door .

" i'm happy to see you again , oppa " Yoona smiling widely ..GD put his ticket on her palm ..

" i hope you will come .." GD waving at her .

...............................................................................................

Yoona closed the door and locked it again . she smiling something weird after a couple of minutes .

" my salmon ....." she shouted and run to the kitchen . she open the hot grilled oven and forgot that it was extremely hot she hold the tray with her bare hand ..

" aaahhhhh.." she screamed in pained . she drop the tray on the floor and putt her hand under the water flows. 

she can't hold it any more , her tears . she look at her finger burns , she didn't feel hurt or anything . but  her heart was hurt . it hurt her more . she sit on the floor while sobbing her tears out . she was promised to be strong but today she can't hold it an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter