He with the boys..

Can't Be True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Big Bang Alive Tour Vancouver

The concert start at 8pm and ends at 11.00 pm...they were so many VIP in Vancouver and the repsonse were overwhelming for Big Bang member..

They were really tired and hoping they can just go back to the hotel.. but the staff already prepared the party so they can't cancel it...

The party were held at one the biggest private club at Vancouver ...Seunghyun suprised because he taught it will be held at restaurant..

" Ya GD ..you said it just a simple gathering .." Seunghyun ask when he walk out from their car..

" i thought to.." Taeyeang slowly mumbled..everyone were tired so they were more like to relax than going to crowded place...

" Yeah ..we already here...it just another way to release our tired and stress.. " Seungri who really excited with the environment 

" i really don't know hyung...if you want to go back ..." GD word were cutting off when 

" Oppa ..lets go..have fun.." Min Young pulling Seunghyun into the club and leave other member...The boys suprised and GD walk fast to chase their steps...

...............................................

GDragon search his hyung around the crowded people..He charged Taeyang and Daesung looking for Seunghyun at the dance floor and he will search at the private room...Gd didnt find them at the upstairs so he waiting for Taeyang and Daesung...He look down and with the environment its hard to distinguise which are them between  the people are...He look at the center when the crowd cheering loudly , the were girls dancing ily but the guy just standing stiffly and sometime rejects the girls touch...he look closely at the guy and he running down to save his hyung...

GDragon sighed when he miss Seunghyun again ....he searching between the crowded people at the dance floor...her bump into Seungri with a girls...

" Ya Seungri did you saw Seunghyun Oppa...? " the club was loud so GD have to raise his voice to talk with Seungri..

" just now ..he's there with Min Young noona... but i don't know where he is now.." Seungri said..

GDragon look around and felt someone tap his shoulder...

" GD there he is ..." Taeyang point at the corner..GD look at the back and saw Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter