She Got Him

Can't Be True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

" Oppa what are you doing here ? " Yoona pat Seohyun shoulder to let her now..

" I'm taking this class for this semester..i don't have enough credit for complete my degree.." He sit beside Yoona..

" ooo...but i never saw you before in the class? " Yoona asking while she copying her classmate notes..

" it's whether you always miss the class or i did not come...but looking for this .....pretty sure you are the one who didn't attend the class..." he tap the notebook that being copied by Yoona..

Yoona smirk...

" I'm busy lately oppa..after our CF at Sydney i have tour around Japan ...so this is the only time i can come to class.." Yoona smile looking at Minho..

" being an actor and student is hard for me but being as you must be really damn hard....." Minho impressed with Yoona ..

" how did you manage your time..? "  Yoona who now already finish her notes..

" i  have skip my semester last time oppa...and i only can attend class if i have time..so i didn't know whether i can complete my studies or not.." Yoona sighed..

" Of course you can finish it..." Minho pat her hair..Yoona smiled...athough she didn't close with Minho but she feel comfortable and relax with him..She knew she can depend on him...

......................................................

After the class finish , Yoona and Minho walk out together.Seohyun have another class. 

" where are you going after this ? " Minho ask Yoona when the going down stairs..

" just go back to my house..today i don't have any schedule .." Yoona smile looking at the group of fan waving at her..

" can i treat you a lunch before you going back ?" Minho careful ask..Yoona look at her side ..

" if about food , i will be more than ready to going out with you.." Yoona laugh..

" okay ..lets go .." Minho grab Yoona hand and she was surprised with his action...

They were spending their together at the coffee shop nearby and walking path around the park..

" oppa..thanks you to accompany me today..its already my 2nd year but i didn't get a chance to walk around here.." Yoona point her finger around the park..

" at least if someone ask about what the best in  Dongguk University , i can told them something.." Yoona leaning beside the tree..Both were watching their friends playing football.

" I'm glad i can make you happy...Yoona.." Minho said while looking up the sky..

.......................................................

Seunghyun POV

Big Bang arrived from USA this evening , Seunghyun straightly call his girlfriends but the call can't be trough..means her phone was turn off.. Seunghyun slightly mad, he was planned to meet Yoona after he's flight touch down.but because Yoona can't be contacted so his plan has to changes. Seunghyun plan to personally pass to Yoona, Big Bang finale concert ticket that will be held in Seoul Stadium next week.  

Seunghyun headed to YG building with and meet Minzy at the front door...

" Oh Hello oppa ..you straightly come here from airport ? " Minzy greet him..The boys nodded..

" we have meeting with our concert director today .." Gdragon answered..They waited for the lift..

" how about your group comeback , the date already announced ? " Daesung look at Minzy ..

" maybe will postponed to end of the year or early next year.." Minzy disappointed ...

" why ..?  the song is not complete yet ? " Seungri curious ..The lift arrived all of them taking the same lift..

" i don't know ...it's still not the final decision , but I heard form the dance crew , they were so many big group will doing their comeback this coming month..." Minzy explain..

 " so you afraid that it will be clash with other group ? don't be silly...your group and the  others girls group were totally different ...you have to confident with your music Minzy-yah..." Gdragon said..

" but last week i meet Yoona unnie for our group meeting.." Minzy slowly said..Seunghyun look at her when he heard Yoona name...he surprised that Minzy were a group with Yoona..

" she said she busy practicing new choreography ..." Minzy continued...

" but it doesn't mean they will making comeback soon.." GDragon tried to calm her down..The walkout from the lift at 2nd level..

" but if about that Girls generation ,  you should ask Seunghyun hyung...he will know better...oppss " Daesung excitedly reveal the secret and busted...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter