Can't Be True - Her Parts

Can't Be True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly the phone ringing loudly.

Yoona already passed out, Seohyun grab the phone and pass it to Jessica.

“Hello  ..."

" emm. What did you said.. Min Young?" Sica panicked and look at Yoona then to Tiffany.She stand up and walk out the room. Tiffany follow her and demand Seohyun to wait in the room with Yoona .

“Huh? Are you sure? So where is she? ...really? " Sica ended the call and blank staring at Tiffany ...

 ”what happen?"  Tiffany asking her. Sica frozen still unbelief with what she heard. 

" Sica ...what happen ? Tell me!! “She raised her voice.And hit Sica arm.

“told everyone back and we will have meeting tonight." sica said with fast, Tiffany wrinkled her forehead not understand with Sica demands..

“Just do it ...I will told it later " Sica said to Tiffany.

“But the meeting will do at somewhere else...told them come to my house ...i will go first .i have to confirm it again." Sica leaving in hurried.

...........................................................................

The earliest flight to America was only only departing at 3.am . Under the pressing time , she was fortunate that she was manage to pack everything she needs. She had to make many phone calls out  , to her member and her agency .  since she already on leave , she just want to make sure her disappearance out the blue doesn't make a big mess . although it will be after she told her news out loud .

She has also call her sister to inform that she will come to join them .She need her family member this time to support her back . She look around , no one her recognize her nor new her plan .

.........................................................................

" what happen  ? "  her father ask angrily ...She sobbing afraid with the situation ...

" so what did you told your agency .. did they knew ? " her father continued .she shakes her heads.

" I'm on leave right now ...so ..."  with teary eyes she look at her father ..

" how about later ..what did you plan to tell them.? " her father ask her ..

" i will told them the truths .." she said slowly but firmly .

..........................................................................

Tossing and turning around her warm blanket,she didn't realize that she had cried herself to sleep . the dried tears on her pillow reminded her .it's already a few months she hiding in this cold places.

- Hei , wanna go out ? The weathers so cold and you will love this. Let’s have dinner together. -

She looks at the her sister messages and throws her phone aside. She didn't feel like leaving her bed at all. She wasn't in mood to meet anyone today .She laying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter