en_Yongguk hyuuuuuung...

Good hyung (Indonesian & English ver.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

3

 

“Hyung...”

 

“Oh, Youngjae-ah...” Yongguk answered his cell phone. Finally somebody remembered to make a call and asked about Zelo. “Uh, he’s fine. We’re just back seeing the doctor and now he’s just taking a nap”

 

Youngjae boasted a big sorry for not being there for Zelo. He sounded awfully sorry and said the other feeling the same. Before ended the call, Youngjae said they took a visit to Jongup’s friend’s house. However, that was a clever idea because apparently they should make some comfort zone a far from Zelo. It would be only him with Zelo now.

 

Zelo’s mom had called but his son didn’t like her to come and said he was being okay with Yongguk alone. As a sixteen boy himself, Zelo said he could take care of his own. Behind him, Yongguk couldn’t contain his laughter, reminding the younger that his sixteen was rightfully still under parental advisory. Zelo’s mom then sent them some fruit and Choi’s family recipe of healthty drink.

 

When he woke up, Zelo felt more dizzy. His fever rose again so Yongguk chose to lay him down in bed. He compressed Zelo’s forehead with warm water and the maknae slept immediately. It gave Yongguk time to breath for himself. He felt tired yet sleepy because actually it was time to sleep in his own bed. Closing his eyes for a while, Yongguk fell in a deep sleep.

 

“Hyung...” Zelo called. “Yongguk hyung?”

 

Vaguely, Yongguk got his consciousness back. He climbed the bed and found the maknae curling up in the  blanket while talking in his sleep. Called Yongguk’s name desperately. The compress didn’t work that much. He wanted to get another warm water but Zelo didn’t let him to. “Don’t go. Stay with me” Zelo asked.

 

Yongguk fulfilled Zelo’s demand. Let his hand being held by Zelo, assured him if he would be there with him, entire night.

 

The leader was never saw Zelo pleading him so much. Among the dongsaengs, Zelo was the closest to him, because they had promoted first under Bang & Zelo group with their single ‘Never Give Up’, before B.A.P was formed. After that, fans shipped them as Bang-Zelo couple, starring a ton of fan fiction on internet. Yongguk couldn’t really count how much it was since then.

 

It was only him or what that Zelo almost always by his side. From many occasions, Zelo especially took a seat or stood beside Yongguk, unless the leader told him which it was. Zelo could onl

Please log in to read the full chapter