en_Yongguk hyung...

Good hyung (Indonesian & English ver.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

unlike the original version, I'll post this fic into three parts. sorry, have to deal with my poor brain--not to mention some undone work of daily basis, huff.. so enjoy the first part. thank you..

warning : possibility of grammar and tenses mistake here and there. just note me and I'll correct it

 

 

---

 

1

 

“YAH, Choi Junhong!”

 

Yongguk screamed from down stair. His patience worn out after waiting over than 10 minutes. He couldn’t control his voice, calling the latter that had him getting piss off. The maknae didn’t catch up early, breaking up the deal. Gathered before 8, with all of the things needed to be in pool.

 

Summer and pool. Such a very fun combination. Long day before, their manager promised B.A.P a holiday at the promotion break. Over three months, B.A.P had a tour in Korea and overseas too to promote their new single. Nobody there’s to believe that B.A.P doing all out performances also because of the manager’s proposal.

 

Holiday.

 

These seven letters were a very precious word for them six that dedicated all of their time, passion, also their life for B.A.P’s victory. Holiday meant all but practice, exhausted feeling, struggle, rivalry, and other bla bla. Holiday was holiday itself. Time to behave like themself, even though there’s clear barrier on it.

 

Himchan blabbered out his idea to go to pool. One of the big hyung had always said that he want to go there and he made everyone nod to this brilliant idea. So, the first day of B.A.P’s holiday would be held at that water place, with ‘refreshly view’.

 

After all, they’re grown up man...

 

“Hyung, let me check upon him” Youngjae said, placing his I-Pad, then going upstairs. “Zelo-ya...” he called the maknae along the way.

 

“Jongup-ah, did you bring everything?” Himchan asked Jongup who sat beside him. Jongup zipped down his overloaded backpack. All the thing from the list that he got from Himchan stuffed there such as towel, spare clothes, bath, and some snack. His, along with Himchan’s. Other way, Himchan’s bag looked lightweighty, just with his camera and sunglasses. “Good boy. Daehyun-ie, are you sure to stuck with that?” he muttered about mask which had been B.A.P’s trademark during ‘warrior’ promotion. “You’ll be recognized. Put it down. And your charisma, we need them this time”

 

Without a word, Daehyun followed Himchan’s word, eventhough he didn’t really accept the reason. Every one would catch their presence in no time because their otentic hair made them look like a blonde human cloned.

 

Himchan patted his dongsaeng’s shoulder. “Pabwa. You look great, don’t you?”  

 

“Hyung!” Youngjae rushed his step, jumping on his three last step. Trying to catch his breath, he fell on Yongguk’s feet. “Hyung, Zelo... seems something happen to Zelo. He’s locking himself in the bathroom”

 

“Mwo?”

 

“Um.. this morning, Zelo got a fever” Jongup added as Junhong aka Zelo, B.A.P rapper.

 

Everyone looked frighten on Jongup.

 

“Aish!” Yongguk let go his backpack and ran upstairs. B.A.P’s dorm was separate into two floor. First floor had been such a place for daily basis where the member talking, eating, watching TV, or fussing over something. For Yongguk and Himchan, first floor, was also their place to rest at night. The rest, dongsaengs were on second floor, along with laundry and veranda.

 

Bathroom on second floor was located beside the laundry room. Yongguk knocked the lime door slowly. “Junhong-ie. Oi, Choi Junhong, answer me if you can hear me!”

 

No answer. The member catch up behind Yongguk. Nobody care if the had been late almost half an hour. Everyone forgot their greadiness about this holiday, worrying Zelo too much.

 

“Junhong, answer me. What happened to you?” Yongguk shouted

Please log in to read the full chapter