en_Yongguk hyuuuung...

Good hyung (Indonesian & English ver.)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

2

 

Two hours later, Yongguk found himself guiding Zelo—covered in long coat, buttoned until the top—by his side. Half of Zelo’s face was disguised with mask from their live prop, didn’t bother if someone recognized them. It was only the way so Zelo didn’t have direct contact with anyone whom had a high risk for being infected. Especially those kid who bumped into them here and there.

 

Zelo harshly grabbed Yongguk’s arm when doctor put an needle in his arm. His last time was on his 6th grade so he forgot how painful it was. With glassy eyes, he pressed down cotton on the evidence on his now limp arm. Yongguk promised him a big bucket of ice cream on their way home as his present for being brave those time around. Zelo acted cocky, adding that a ‘warrior’ should be mentally prepared for the worst, even though half of it was clearly a white lie. Yongguk turned to be the one who made him going through the toughness.

 

Their last agenda would be took Zelo’s medicine on drug store on first floor. As they made their way down the stair, a bunch of kid running up from the first floor to kid room on third floor. The nurse had warned about the danger but none of them slowing down their pace. The hospital uniform was enough to tell Yongguk that those kids were here for some therapy or kind of it. At the same time, he and Zelo didn’t really pay attention and couldn’t do anything as a precaution.

 

Yongguk couldn’t hide his fear how Zelo would infect those sicken kid. Without much thought he bumped his own body toward Zelo, pushing them two to the near wall. He used his body as a brick wall to cover Zelo so the latter didn’t in touch with the kid.  

 

Still confusing about Yongguk’s sudden action, Zelo held his breath as he bumped at Yongguk’s broad shoulder. Inside his mask, Zelo could smell Yongguk’s body fragrance because usually, the leader sprayed his perfume on both side of his body. Zelo was taller by inch so he didn’t covered much by his hyung. As Zelo turned his head, his face would meet Yongguk directly.

 

A bunch of kid finally passed them with cheerful laugh. Yongguk was pr

Please log in to read the full chapter