The Wedding And The Girl..

Pain the Love of Heart

“Why do you want to look for wedding dress,unnie?”Jiyoung ask her sister with a curious face.”Tell me the truth,unnie.”She hold her sister’s hand tightly while Sohyun doesn’t know what to do but she finally tell her the truth about Dongwoon and her.

“Really?I cannot believe it.”Jiyoung said while laugh a bit.

“Mianhae,I didn’t tell you.”Sohyun feel sorry for her sister.”Yah,enough with your drama.I will wait at car,hurry up.”Dongwoon said while glaring at the two of them.He enter his car and close door.Open the radio while listening to the music.

Dongjun still standing infront of them.”I will wait at car too.”He said quickly while running to his hyung’s car.

//

Jiyoung follow them too to a boutique,when they arrived,a woman come and bow to them.

“What can I help you,sir?”The woman said with a polite tone while Sohyun was busy looking at the dress in the boutique.

“It’s all beautiful.”Sohyun said while blink her eyes.Dongjun just laugh to see Sohyun who look like first time enter the boutique.Then, a worker come with several gown in her hand and give Sohyun one of them to try.Sohyun was ready with the gown and showed it to Dongwoon but he doesn’t look satisfied.

“Why all the gown you try look ugly on you?”

“What do you said?”Sohyun was very angry but she was calm by Jiyoung.

“Don’t worry,unnie.You always be pretty girl.”

“Just choose the one you like it.I was going to pay it.”Dongwoon said while take out his credit card from his wallet.

//

After that,they going to a park.Sohyun was sitting beside Dongwoon while Dongjun with Jiyoung.

..

“I was very nervous for tomorrow,why it so quickly?”Sohyun said while laugh but Dongwoon seem to ignore it and just play with his handphone.

“Yah,Son Dongwoon.Listen to me.”

“What??”Dongwoon reply with lazy tone.

“Tomorrow,you will be my husband so please be kind to me.”

“We will look.”

Aish,hear that from his mouth make me very angry

What I accept his offer?

I’m crazy girl.

Sohyun glaring at Dongwoon with a death glare but she was lucky he did not see it,if he see,she will die.

//

The place with Dongjun and Jiyoung was awkward.Jiyoung was with her book,reading it with devoted.Dongjun just looking at Jiyoung but he suddenly ask her a question.

“How was Sohyun noona?Is she kind,or playful or bubbly?”

“Why do you need to know,Dongjun.”Jiyoung reply his question with a smile then she close her book.

“She was very kind,caring and always by my side.I wonder if I can lose her tomorrow because she will marry and I will alone.”

“No way,Sohyun noona will not let you alone.”

“You’re really confident,right?”

“Of course.”Dongjun said while look at the sky.

//

At the night,Jiyoung and Sohyun were chatting together because it was the last night they will sleep together.

“Unnie,I hope you will be happy for tomorrow.”Jiyoung said while look at her sister sadly.She cannot be far with her only sister.

“If I can,I will bring you to Dongwoon oppa’s house but..”Sohyun cannot continue with her word.

“It’s okay.I’m understand.”Jiyoung said.”I want to sleep.Good night unnie.”Jiyoung said while covered her face with a blanket but the true,she was crying but doesn’t want her sister to see it.

“Sorry,Jiyoung.”

//

The day has come.After being make-up,Sohyun put on her wedding dress.Everyone was waiting for her including Jiyoung and Son’s family.

Everyone in the bride hall was stunned by Sohyun’s beauty.She just smile while take her step to Dongwoon’s carefully.When she arrived at Dongwoon,she hold his hand tightly.

“Do you,Kwon Sohyun take Son Dongwoon to be your husband.”The priest ask Sohyun but she just quiet for a moment then the priest ask her once again the same question.

“I do.”Sohyun said while put a forced a smile.Jiyoung was happy to see her sister finally married even she is a little be sad that she will be alone.

Sohyun and Dongwoon exchange the ring that Dongwoon’s grandmother give for them.It’s actually her ring with her late husband so that why she ask them to take care the ring carefully.

And Finally,the kiss.Dongwoon was kissing Sohyun’s lip and the crowd were cheering happily for them.Now,they were married.But suddenly,they hear someone stepped to the hall.There was a woman who enter the hall and shout Dongwoon’s name.

“Dongwoon,it was me.Why you did not invite me on this happy day.”The woman said while take off her glasses.

“Hwayoung?”Dongwoon said with a surprise face.

He realease Sohyun’s hand to go at Hwayoung.The shocked thing is Dongwoon was slapped Hwayoung in front of everyone.Dongjun and Jiyoung was standing from their sit.The hall become noisy with everyone voice.Son’s family were also shocked.Sohyun just look at them from her place.

What happen?

Who is she?

Why he slapped her?


Subscribe and Comment...^^