Never Fall In Love

Pain the Love of Heart

Hwayoung touch her cheek who is hurt from the slapped.Her tears dripping from her eyes.

"Why're you slap me?"

"You?Why do you come here?After you leave me alone,now you are comeback into my life.Why?"Dongwoon burst into tears.Truthly,he still loves Hwayoung but she had hurt him.He cannot accept her back into his life after what she done to him.

Dongwoon dragged Sohyun to Hwayoung.He hold Sohyun's hand tightly."She's my wife and I'm really loves her."

"Prove that you love her.Kiss her infront of me.We will see that you love her or not."Hwayoung look at Dongwoon then she look at Sohyun.Sohyun and Dongwoon look a bit shocked.Dongwoon suddenly kiss Sohyun's lip.Hwayoung shocked and look a little bit angry.Sohyun's face become blush.

"Now,I have prove it.So,go away now.Leave this place now.I don't want to see your face."Dongwoon shout to Hwayoung before Hwayoung angrily leave that place.

Everything become normal again and the bride can back to their home.Jiyoung and Dongjun sit at the living room while Sohyun and Dongwoon in their room.

.......

Dongwoon's room

Sohyun sit on the bed,still thinking what had happen and she touch her lip.Dongwoon was changing the cloth and he out from the bathroom.He see Sohyun who still touch her lip.

"Yah,babo.I do it,not because I want but I have."

"What?I'm not thinking about that,I was thinking someone else."

"It seem like you like me,babo-yah?"

"Why do you always call me babo?"Sohyun said angrily.

"Because it suit you."

"What ever."Sohyun said and lying onto the bed.

"Do we have to sleep together?I don't want."Dongwoon said with an arrogant face.

"I don't want too."Sohyun said while stick out her tongue.

....................................

Dongjun and Jiyoung was sitting together,watching the television.Jiyoung look at Dongjun who still with sour face since Dongwoon's kiss Sohyun.

"What wrong with you?"

"Ah,nothing."Dongjun said while smile to Jiyoung.

Suddenly,someone enter the house and hold Dongjun's shoulder.When he turn his back,he see L.Joe,his hyung's friend.

"Hyung,when you comeback?"

"Just now."L.Joe then look at Jiyoung who was standing beside Dongjun.

"Yah,Kim Dongjun.I didn't know you have a girlfriend.She's pretty."L.Joe said.Jiyoung look a little shy.

"No,she is not my girlfriend.She's hyung wife's sister."

"What?Your hyung is married and he didn't tell me."L.Joe said and walk away from them.He went to Dongwoon's room and knocked the door several time.

Dongwoon open the door with an angry face but suddenly smile when he see his bestfriend.

"Yah,when you're comeback from overseas?"

"I don't care about that.You!Why you didn't tell me that you're married?"

"Oh,I'm forget."Dongwoon said while hit his head"Sorry."

Sohyun out from the room and want to see what happen.When she see L.Joe infront of him,she quickly bow to him.L.Joe angry face suddenly become a smile after see Sohyun's face.

"So beautiful."

Dongwoon glaring at them who just looking at each other.

Why I'm glaring at them?

That up to her is she like

Because I don't like

And I will never fall in love with that woman
 


Hello,everyone...Please comment and subscribe this story if you want me to continue it......^^