First meeting with Son's Family

Pain the Love of Heart

Sohyun stand in front of the big house,she was really nervous and didn't know how to communicate with them.Dongwoo out and put a smile to Sohyun.

"Let's go."He hold Sohyun's hand and enter the house.His appa,omma,grandmother and younger brother were sitting on the sofa and glaring at them.

Sohyun pov

I was smiling at them,doesn't know what to do,just standing like a fool a girl.I was smiling at them but just his grandmother was smiling back to me.Suddenly,his mother spoke up.

"Dongwoon,so she is your future wife?"

"Yes."Dongwoon said while sit on the sofa while I sit beside him.

"How old are you?"His younger brother ask me with his eye glaring at me.

"19."I said while put a smile to them.All of them look surprise,maybe because I'm still young and still study.

"You're just two year older than Dongjun and why do you want to marry at young age?"His grandmother ask me then look at Dongwoon.

I'm didn't know what to say,Dongwoon look at me.We cannot tell them that we have contract to just marry for 6 month.What should I do?

"Because we love each other."Dongwoon said with a smile and hold my shoulder.His family keep attack me with hard question like

What is your family occupation?

Do you have sibling or not?

I tell them everything about me and my sister.His mother look like she doesn't like me while his father and grandmother just smiling.After a few minute,I ask their permission to back home.Dongwoon said he want to drove me home but I refuse.He just sent me at the gate.

"Oppa,we really have to do this?"I ask him but he suddenly hold my hand and write his phone number.He take my phone and write my phone and address to a paper.

"If I have something to tell you,I will call or come to your house,ok."Dongwoon said while go away from me.

"Weird person."I said and back to home.I arrived at home and see Jiyoung crying at the corner.When she see me,she quickly wipe her tear.I really hate when see my sister cry,so I go at her and ask her the reason she cry.

"What happen?"

"Nothing,I just fight a little with my friend."She said while smile like a fool.I standing and said something at her.

"If anyone do something at you,just tell me.I will do anything for you."

Jiyoung suddenly cries hard and hug me from behind.

"Don't leave me alone,okay?"She said with low tone.

"Of course."I said.

//

Tomorrow,Sohyun still sleep because she was very tired.But suddenly,someone call her and Jiyoung pick up the phone but she hear someone scream on the phone.

"Yah,babo Sohyun.I infront your house.Hurry up,open it."Before Jiyoung could speak anything,he close his phone.So,Jiyoung have to open the door and shocked when see 2 guy in front her.

"Where is Sohyun?"

"Unnie,she..."Jiyoung want to answer but Sohyun suddenly was behind her.

"What do you want,Dongwoon."She said while yawm.

"We have to find wedding dress,hurry up."

"Wedding dress?"Jiyoung curious and look at her sister.Dongwoon and Dongjun just look at two of them.

Oh my god

I didn't tell Jiyoung about that

How fool I am


Subcribe and comment^^