Chapter 1-코피과 기숙사 방 맞다-Nose Bleeds and Dorm Rooms

Literally Falling For You

 

 Luhan smiled gleefully as he looked at his new collage, today was the start of a new life, where he had his own money, his own car and best of all where no one knew his past. 

 

Whistling happily to himself he trotted like a happy puppy across campus carrying a box that seemed to heavy for him jeans rattling.

 

   The outdoor campus was full of life as students rushed around carrying boxes, saying good bye to parents and siblings who had accompanied them. Luhan's childish grin threatened to split his face and frankly he could not wait to meet his dorm mates. 

 

The trees and greenery around the collage was amazing and the old building itself was like an oasis in the middle of the steel and oppressive city. 

 

Luhan looked at his building and smiled, the building as he had been told, was three stories and there where only 12 people rooming with him, all on the third floor.

 

 Glancing over his box at the piece of paper in his hand he looked at his room number, 11, and the to the name on top of his the boy he was rooming with was called Oh Sehun, Luhan smiled at the name and hoped the boy was at least nice, at worse bearable. 

 

With a small huff Luhan shifted his box to on leg and unlocked the door to his new life.

 

                                                                          +++

 

"Jong Dae, stop it, come on, give me back my pants." 

 

The voice traveled out of the illuminated commons room on the highest floor, Luhan paused briefly before forging on.

 

" But Minseok, you look better like that!"

 

"No, I don't give me back my PANTS!"

 

"But thats the whole point of strip poker," Called another jovial voice from the slightly ajar door.

 

" Yeah well you guys cheated! So mean!"

 

" Aw we're sorry."

 

Then the room erupted into a fit of laughter, Luhan blinked and walked into the room just as the kid called Minseok yanked his pants back, a lovely floral patterned pair of skinny jeans, the boy on the floor released them causing Minseok to fall back and his very boney elbow, slammed into Luhan's face over the box.

 

  Luhan felt a sickening thud as his nose was compacted and went flying box spilling its fillings everywhere. Falling like a tree to an ax, Luhan was suddenly looking up at the ceiling wondering how he had gotten there.

 

Silence aded.

 

" Oh crap..."

 

" Oh my god, you just hit a girl."

 

"Miss! Are you okay?" Asked the boy who had surprisingly chubby cheeks, luhan was laying back eyeing them  and he looked at him confused.

 

"I'm a guy..."

 

Everyone froze as Minseok blinked.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes..."

 

 Have you checked?" Said a tall boy helpfully from his perch on the back of the couch.

 

"What...? Yes... Never mind," Luhan said sitting up only to have warm liquid dribble, or maybe a more adequate word was pour down his face. 

 

Everybody gaped.

 

"Oh my god that has to be the worse nose bleed ever, it like gushed out, oh my god, first aid first aid!" Yelled a boy standing up and running around like a headless chicken.

 

"It's not that bad." Luhan said bringing a hand to too his and pulling it away, staring at the blood.

 

The red sticky liquid covered his whole hand.

 

"Okay...maybe it's bad," Luhan said before falling back and laying down to sooth his head ache. It was brilliant start to his new collage life, well it could have worse-

 

Suddenly the door swung open hitting Luhan in the back and he groaned causing the two boys coming in the door to stop.

 

"What the....WHAT THE HELL?" The newcomer said, eyes wide and the other didn't make a move.

 

"Oh good Zitao, Sehun, the newest umm roomie."

 

"But its a girl."

 

"No, I'm a guy," Luhan called from his position on the floor wedged between the door and the wall, so his voice was muffled.

 

"Oh dude sorry!" Zitao, the darker haired one as indicated pulled the door open and went to help the boy but stopped when he saw the blood.

 

"Were you shot?" He asked and Luhan looked up.

 

"Is it really that bad?"

 

"Was your shirt red to begin with?"

 

" My shirt was blue."

 

"Yep its that bad...crap!" Finally he heard a sigh and someone scooped him up, Luhan yet out a yelp and looked at the boy, who nodded to him with a calm expression.

 

"I assume your Luhan. My room mate?"

 

Oh my god, why would god put me with such an amazing guy, was the comparison to average people wasn't enough, now I have to live up to this guy as a roommate?

 

 Luhan though to himself with an almost pout. The boy carrying him to the kitchen was slim but strong with light brown hair, though not as light as his and an aloof face.

 

"Nice to meet you, and um I can walk, not to be ungrateful or anything," Luhan said, Sehun raised an eyebrow and set him down only to have Luhan sway like he was drunk and fall to the side at which point Sehun caught him and lifted him again.

 

"Okay, maybe I can't." Said Luhan as he was lifted like a child and set on the counter where the others where rummaging for a first aid kit.

 

"Can you die from a nose bleed?" asked one with a terrified look.

 

"I don't know Kyungsoo, ask Yixing not me!"

 

"Well, your the one who's here Chanyeol!"

 

"Guys calm down, no one has died from a nose bleed... I think," Called the a short boy from his height on the stool.

 

"Oh forget this! YIXING!" Screamed a boy from the counter who had worked his way over to Sehun and pushed paper towels in the expressionless boys hands, to help stop the waterfall of blood. 

 

The boy which had just come up was a real looker, with full lips and styled hair, he would be cut out to be a model.

 

" What Jongin?" Came a voice from the hall. So the model kid was named Jongin.

 

" SOMEONE IS DYING!" Screamed Jongin in reply.

 

"What?!" Yelled the boy Yixing as he burst through the door, half dressed and looking shocked, trailing after was a tall boy who was amazingly handsome, not hot or cute, just handsome. He was also half dressed.

 

"What the hell happened?"  Yixing seeing the boy and rushing over.

 

"Warm water, towels!" He said and grabbed Luhan's head tilting it back to stem the crimson flow of liquid that was still dribbling down his face.

 

"Is it hard to breath?"

 

"No."

 

"Are you seeing stars?"

 

"No."

 

"Do you feel woozy?"

 

"I was elbowed in the face and hit by a door." Luhan said and Yixing nodding taking it as an answer.

 

"How about this, okay follow my finger," Yixing motioned his hand back and forth in front of his face and said to not move his head, Luhan was complacent and did as told.

 

After a few more tests, and a whole lot of paper towels, Yixing concluded he did not have a concussion and his nose wasn't broken, thank heavenly stars.

 

Luhan then was told to stand and walk in a straight line, which he did without much trouble now he had gotten his bearings.

 

"You must have thin blood," Yixing said Luhan looked at him in confusion and he waved a hand.

 

"Yeah I guess," Luhan said, and Yixing nodded.

 

"Well, then, let me introduce you to the gang, I'm Yixing, over there is Joonmyun my boyfriend, the model looking on is Jongin, Chanyeol is the tall one, Baekhyun the short one, Wufan is the one sitting on the couch next to him is Jong dae. The one that elbowed you in Minseok, and the one who hit you with the door, from my knowledge of the situation is Zitao, the darker one. Kyungsoo is the guy next to Jongin and Sehun is your roommate and the one who saved you from their idiocy."

 

"Oh, no it was kinda my fault for walking in on an important game. I'm Luhan pleased to meet you!" Luhan took this time to jump down and incline his head.

 

"Well, if that’s enough for the day, I’ll show Luhan to the showers and help him with his things." 

 

Sehun stepped in and nodded for Luhan to come with him, Luhan unsteadily followed him like he was tipsy.

 

 After they where gone, Jongin broke the air with.

 

“Twenty bucks he’s a girl.”