547 days (very long hiatus)

Description

The Lee Sisters. Their parents were killed in a car crash 6 years ago. Nothing or no-one can separate these two...

...or so they think.

 

Lee Young Mi

Age : 16 years

Date Of Birth : 30 November 1996 

A sweet naive girl, who loves being honest. You can call her the protagonist of this story. The type that believes in the impossible. She was born in London, but came to Korea,  to be with her sister but has a different reason behind it too. She is the youngest out of the two born two years after Eun Mi. Winter children are said to be cold and arrogant but she is the opposite. She lived with her aunt all these years after their parents left them. Compared to Eun Mi she doesnt dislike her parents as much but is still saddened by the fact that they left them alone at a young age with Eun Mi taking responsibility for everything. The sweetness and happy her is only a disguise however, she is waiting for the time to revenge.

 

 

Lee Eun Mi

Age : 18 years

Date Of Birth : 28 June 1994

An understanding Unnie, more like an Omma and Appa to her sister. Loves her baby sister more than anything in the world.  She was also born in London, but came to Korea when she turned 15 to work and earn for her sister who she left with their aunt. However she also studies and handles all the money and housework by herself. She is the only one Young Mi has and vice versa. She is a tiny bit shorter than Young Mi which makes people question which one is older. Though being a sweet unnie, she has a very bad temper and is really bossy and demanding, and sometimes gets angry at the thought of her parents who left them alone at such a young age. She is really independant and refuses to take anyones help and likes to stand on her own two feet as this is how its always been.

Foreword

 

 

Two sisters, each with an untold secret;  one of which is present, whilst the other is yet to arrive. A life drive by fate. Fate plans to play the sisters lives and futures, bringing with it the unexpected. It's the sisters job to ensure they don't leave the other's side. A sister bond is stronger than diamond. Or is it? Will they be able to continue as sisters til the end? Or will fate haunt them til the end?

 

4126739941_a5dd8e27d0.jpg

 

Writers: Abi & Lavanja