Arriving in Korea

547 days (very long hiatus)

 Who would have thought that by lying just once all this could have been possible? It wasn't intended never was never will be. Yet, here I am in South Korea. The homeland of my Korean idols.

I take a deep breath and take in the smell, of ramyun. My stomach grumbles in response. I looked at my stomach and looked around to ensure that no one heard. I ignore this and try to lift the suitcase I had brought with me.

 Now where was that Unnie of mine? She said she would meet me right, from the airport? So where is she? I had waited almost an hour for her and then I decided to leave.  Although there was a flaw with that, just like everything else I do. I don't where I'm supposed to be.  I sigh and take a seat in the stairs nearby. There's many people here walking by, to busy to notice that a girl, that had never fitted anywhere was among the land of famous musicians.  I look at the floor to see that there was a shadow blocking the sunlight from me. I look up to reveal slowly a boy no more than 16/17 looking pretty pleased to see me. I smile at him, and carry on staring at the floor. Yet, his shadow remains. 

"Annyeong haseyo, are you new here?" The fact that I slowly had learned a little Korean helps. I nod, not knowing whether he knew English or not.

" Would you like help?", he asked in korean.

"Eh?", I was confused since I didnt understand korean properly. I looked at him and made and 'X' with my arms indicating that I didnt understand. I should have listened to Unnie and read that 'How to speak Korean for Idiots' book she gave me. I took that book as an insult. I didnt even bring a dictonary. Where is Unnie when I need her?

"Oh, you don't understand?", he said in korean again.

"Eh?", I tilted my head.

"Oh, whoops. Do-you-under-stand English?" he speaks slowly. I nod perhaps too eagerly making him laugh.

"Guess it's lucky then that I wanted to learn English. Maybe you can help me get to speak it better."

I shake my head, "No." 

He frowns when I say 'No'. 

"No, there is no need for that, you speak it better than me.", I said with a lot of power.

He smiles, "Is anyone going to meet you here?"

I nod, "My Unnie," he nods once more.

We get up and start to walk, casually talking as if we were best of friends.

"So, how old are you?", he asked

"Twenty five,", I answered.= casually

"Oh! I thought you were so muuuuuch younger," I start to laugh, is he serious?

"Yah!" he says, confused.

"I'm joking I only turned sixteen", I say as I stop laughing. 

"I knew you weren't that old," he replies emphasising the 'that'.

"How about you?", I asked.

"I'm twenty four", he answered.

"Your joking right?", I asked with a serious face.

"Ani-" just then someone from behind us taps his shoulders. "Manager Hyung," he says without turning back and I watch his eyes fill with utter dread before he sees the man.

"Alexander, what a total coincidence, I thought you said you were going to the dorm, eh? Has the dorm changed?",he asks smirking and looking at me.

 

He shakes his head, "Mianhae, I got to-" he whispers to me as his Hyung takes him away.

 

"Yaaah!" I jump hearing an ear piercing scream, directed at me, I feel a pair of hands weigh me down on the shoulders.  Was I being attacked? Kidnapped? Bullied? Ani, its Eun Mi Unnie being herself. I turn around to see my beautiful sister and hug her.

"Unnieeeeeee!" I squeal, she's really more like my mother, than my Unnie, always looking out for others, before herself. 

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay were you are?" she sighs and hugs me again, "I thought I had lost you, do you never turn your phone on? Why do you have a phone? Maybe I should really have come and brang you to Korea myself," she sighs and gives up on the lecture. She gets out her phone.

"Young Mi?", she asked.

"Mmm?"

"Where you out on your own all that time?", she asked.

"Ani-"

"Oh wow!" she continues to look at her phone.

I snatch it of her and look, there was an image taken of the nice dude back then with me?! Wait, was someone stalking us?

"What, who, where, how, WHY?" I shout, as I pout.

"Do you know who that is?" she asks as she takes back her phone.

I shake my head, I don't know nor do I care. But all the same, he seems so familar but I don't know how or why.

"Did he not say his name?", she asks.

"Nae, Alexan-" I stop everything slowly begins to become understandable. "Ohhhhh..." I moan out of annoyance of my stupidity. I had just come so close to my favourite all time, singer who was a former member of UKISS and I didn't even know.

"Come on silly let's get you home eh?" I nod and we walk towards her car.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeonghaseyo!! It's Angel_4evaurs_chunji here!! This is going to be a joined fanfic by me and Lspirit Leadernim, my Unnie, in other words. This story is going to be a summer special for this summer of course~... This first chapter is a teaser, please wait for us~. I would like to dedicate this story to my Unnie L, (Lspirit Leadernim for you). For everything she has done for me and everything we have been through. Also, to her friends,  Zeros ^^ and my friends. Gamsahabnida, please, comment, suscribe, vote!!