How it began

Turn of events, Eloise
It's crazy. My whole life has been a lie. My identity belongs to someone else. But why is it so hard to believe? Is it because I secretly wanted something more? Is this one of those "Be careful what you wish for" recall moment? Or is it because I really wish I belonged to that family? » Adanalie Rosales was their daughter's name. She died at the age of 2. My biological parents loaned me to them. To the sweet and warm couple that raised me. I grew up nicely. I was told that this loan benefited us all. My °parents° got a second chance at raising Adanalie. I was raised normally. I got to experience things that I would've never experienced if this would've never happened. And my biological parents, how did this benefit them exactly? They got to skip raising a teenage girl? Fast forward past teen angst. I turned Eighteen 5 days ago. Well, Adanalie would've. If she was still alive. I'm no longer her. I was never really her. I felt it before. Being lonely, lost and concerned. Concerned of what the future held for me. Could it be that I was secretly prepared for this moment by °them°? I don't know of the past. But I was able to learn of the present. My birth name is Eloise Pittaluga. I'm 20 years old. I'm the youngest child and only daughter of apparently a very dangerous and important family. A Yakuza Princess and Mafia leader fell in love, got married and had me. No pressure.