F O U R

In the Past

*Ji Hyo*

I walk into the room, down the red carpet that is so thin my shoes clack against the cold, hard ground.

It echos.

I walk into the room, full of confidence.

This room is like my home.

Confidence. It truly is something you gain as you practice.

I walk up the the desk and wait patiently for the chair to turn.

Everyday, I come and report my kill.

Everyday, I hope and pray that someone else will be in that turned seat.

Everyday, my hopes fall, as soon as I see the ugly and bruised face of the monster who got me into this mess.

Everyday, I look at him, and think how much my mom would have hated him, to let him kill her.

Everyday, I look at him, and think how much it hurts to have this thing be a part of my family.

"Sir, Target 999 has been killed."

The chair turns and my hopes do the same as a glass being dropped and shattered, into a million pieces.

"Well done. Are you ready for you next target?"

I nod.

"This will be T-1000. This is prove your three years of training here, with me. For this target, you will have a time of a month"

One month.

ONE month.

one MONTH.

One MONTH?

Not one day, but a MONTH?

"Sir, I believe you have mis-"

"I don't think so." he replied, knowingly.

"Target-1000, one month. Name: Song Joong Ki. Occupation; none. Recent activities; purchase of car from out company, Three years of insurance. The rest...well, I'm pretty sure you'll know as soon as you see him. Get to work"

and once again, he turned around, waiting for the next assassin to enter the room.

I was lost in thought.

a month...

What type of incredible person is this, for me to have a time of one month to kill him...?

I didn' notice that the bodyguards were dragging me and had pushed me into a car until a bullet raced past my right side, almost grazing my right arm.

THe bullet had gone through the back of the car.

How stupid was that, letting the bullet come through.

but instead of thinking I might die, I thought of the little breeze that the bullet gave me when it raced past me.

The feeling when the bullet grazed my shoulder, and gave a chill down my spine.

Maru...

The name echos through my head.

And it doesn't let me forget... the boy who gave up his life and family to be with you... and you abandoned him....

The boy who could've been the next Crown Prince of the Palace...and you ditch him.

THe boy who gave up his whoole entire inheritence to be with none other than you...and in a heartbeat, you left.

The boy who, for the first time after the loss of your family, made you happy.

The boy who gave you happiness.

The boy who said that you were his everything, as he was yours.

THe boy who loved you more than anyone else had ever loved you.

Kang Maru

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

How is the story coming along so far guys?

Is it good?

I'm sorry for my terrible writing.... This is my first ever fanfic.. It MUST ..

ToT

And English is not my mother Language... lots of mistakes...

Please bear with me!!

Special thanks to woosoogyu  !! Thank you so much for your kind comments, even though I know I am very lacking!!

Every time I update, I think of how much some people actually appreciate my work.

It means a lot... Thanks so much!

And thanks to all of my subscribers!!

I really appreciate it!!

:)

-ckskywater