Complete (edited)

You make my life complete [Sequel to MISTAKE]

A/N: sorry for the very late update T____T was too busy with graduation requirements .. I hope my update is okay .. haha I'm on a roll today! I graduated yesterday and I'm in the mood for updates! HAHA

******************

 

"Yuri, why aren't you dolled up for the company party yet?!"

 

Yuri looked up from the unturned page of a book she was reading and met eyes with Jessica. She looked at her friend from head to toe and smiled. Jessica was wearing a short light green dress with flower patterns. The dress was made complete with its slightly puffed short sleeves and a thick black belt paired with black stilletos. Her hair was styled to elegant waves and to make it short, she looked good, as usual. "You look good, unnie. I hope you enjoy the party."

 

Jessica crossed her arms and raised a perfect brow. "I'm not going to the party without you, and so will the others."

 

"Then let's all sulk here in the dorm." Yuri shrugged, irritating Jessica. 

 

"Look, Yuri," Jessica sat on the bed in front of Yuri's. "I don't know what's happening with you lately. You seem to be distracted and I don't like seeing you zone out more than I do."

 

Yuri closed the book she was staring reading and threw it at the edge of her bed. "Jessica, there will always be times when a girl has to choose between love and heartache."

 

"Bwoh?" Jessica stared at her. "What's wrong with you, Yuri?? Are you hurting somewhere fatal?"

 

"Yes." Yuri nodded and placed a hand over her chest. "It's here."

 

Jessica blinked her eyes at the girl in front of her. She was so taken aback by Yuri's words that she was a loss for words. Yuri chuckled for a moment then turned serious. Her eyes were reflecting a girl who was really torn between the words she has spoken. "If you were me, unnie... What would you do?"

 

"Huh?" Jessica crossed her legs. "What do you mean?"

 

"What would you do when you're still in love with the guy who broke your heart?" Yuri played with her fingers and looked down, trying not to meet Jessica's eyes. "What if you still love him and you want to try getting back with him but you're afraid he'll break your heart again? Love or heartache... which of them will it be?"

 

Jessica pursed her lips and sighed. "If it were me, I'd take the risk and tell him how I really feel. I can't feel at ease until I clear things with him. What if he still loves me, too? Then we'll be back again but if he has moved on, then I will have to accept that and move on, too."

 

Yuri looked at Jessica. "Even if it means getting your heart broken again?"

 

"It's worth the try." Jessica shrugged. "That way, I won't carry my heavy heart until the day I die because things would be cleared up after that. But you know what, Yuri?"

 

"What?"

 

"That's just me. A person has a different view and decision in all things... all things except the company party!" Jessica smiled and stood up, getting a hold of Yuri's arm. "So get up, wear the dress I picked out for you and let's go!"

 

Yuri looked up at Jessica with plain disbelief. "Ya, were you really the one telling me all that stuff a while ago?"

 

Jessica didn't respond and only grinned at the younger one. Yuri laughed and let Jessica drag her to her room to change into a short one piece light blue glittery dress paired with a black leather jacket.

 

***

 

"Hyung, are you ready to go?" Minho asked Jonghyun who was still in the comfort room of their dorm. The other members have been waiting for him for twenty minutes and Key was getting impatient. "YAH! We're leaving without you, dino."

 

"Okay, okay." Jonghyun frantically called out, finally opening the door. Key sighed and dramatically threw his hands in the air. "Finally! Let's go guys. We're ten minutes late."

 

"You look good, Minho." Onew smiled. "Did you wear that to look good in front of her?"

 

"No, hyung." Minho replied almost immediately but Onew narrowed his eyes, making the younger one nod in then end. "So what if I wanted to look good for her?"

 

"Yeah, Onew hyung." Taemin chimed in, making Onew laugh. "Aigoo.. seriously you kids. Let's just enjoy the night, okay?"

 

****

 

"Were are they?" Yoona asked her unnies for the tenth time since they arrived. SHINee is the only group late for the party and Lee Soo Man had been trying to contact them but their phones were all off. Sooyoung elbowed Yoona's arm and secretly pointed at Yuri who was across the table. "Look at her. She's been trying to act cool and suave as usual but you could tell she's also waiting for them to arrive, right?"

 

"Yes." Yoona chuckled. "She's really transparent but whenever Minho's around she acts indifferent. WHy don't they just get back together already?"

 

"You know that won't be an easy thing, right?" Hyoyeon leaned in closer since she sat beside Sooyoung. The two younger ones raised a brow at her. "After all, Minho broke her heart."

 

"That's a really big point there, unnie." Yoona nodded her head. "But I want them back together again. I want Yuri to get her glow back."

 

"I know, right?" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon chorused. Taeyeon, who was beside Yoona, heard the whole conversation and smiled. "Don't worry, girls. I have formed a plan already."

 

"Really?" The three asked.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head and chuckled. "Wait and see. I'm confident that this night won't be left finished until they make up."

 

"Hey, look they're here!" Jessica smiled, waving her hand at the group who just arrived. All of the SM staff and artists, even Yuri, turned their heads at the glass doors of the party hall and chuckled as SHINee came in for their grand entrance. Lee Soo Man approached them and smiled, patting the back of Onew.

 

"Uh oh," Jessica laughed. "Soo Man looks too happy."

 

"Look at Onew!" Hyoyeon pointed out. "He's getting red."

 

"They're sooooo gonna get it tonight." Sunny grinned.

 

"They're twenty minutes late, how about that?" Seohyun laughed and the girl giggled in their table. Their sunbaes and hoobaes heard their conversations and laughed with them, making the hall fill up with laughter. Onew apologized to Soo Man and bowed in behalf of his groupmates.

 

"What's the reason, Jinki?" The SM producer whispered.

 

"Jonghyun took his time in the bathroom mirror." Onew sighed. Soo Man laughed and watched as the four boys bowed to him before going to their assigned table opposite SNSD's and beside TVXQ.

 

"Arasso." Soo Man smiled and gave the group leader's back a few pats. "Next time leave early and just let the tardy member make his own grand entrance."

 

Onew laughed and excused himself, making his way to their table but not before exchanging knowing smiles with Taeyeon.

 

***

 

Kangta went up to the stage and held the microphone. "Good evening, everyone! Did you enjoy your dinner?"

 

"Yes!" Everyone chorused.

 

"Do you have more rice?" Eunhyuk shouted from the back of the room; everyone laughed at him. Kangta shook his head. "Eunhyuk, always a joker. Anyway, thank you all for coming tonight. Just like the past company parties, mingling and strengthening our bond comes up next. So, enjoy the rest of the night."

 

At that moment, when Kangta went down the stage, Onew glanced around the room and smiled. "Perfect."

 

He turned his head to the right and yawned. "Minho."

 

"Yes, hyung?"

 

"Can you get me a glass of punch?"

 

Minho nodded and stood up, then walked towards the refreshments area which was conveniently located beside SNSD's table. He noticed this and inwardly groaned. Hyung, you sly fox... The girls saw him and greeted him enthusiastically, almost all of them. "Hi, Minho!"

 

"Hello, sunbae's." Minho bowed respectfully at them. Taeyeon laughed and playfully hit his arm. "Too formal, Choi Minho. You can just call us like we're old friends, okay? There's no need to be too formal tonight."

 

"Nae, noona." He smiled and excused himself. "I have to get Onew hyung some punch."

 

****

 

When Minho was walking back to their table, he got unlucky because he tripped on the tablecloth of SNSD's table. The girls shrieked and everyone's attention was on them and they gasped. Guess where the punch spilled?

 

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" Yuri stood up and held the wet garment a little away from her chest. Minho's eyes widened but he ran to get tissues and table napkins. Yuri's sisters crowded around her and tried to at least wipe some really wet parts of her dress but she got more miserable than she already was. She stood up and ran outside the hall.

 

Jessica stood up to run after her but Taeyeon stood up. "No, Jessica. Stop."

 

"What do you mean 'stop'?" Jessica huffed. "Are you saying that I should let Yuri run off somewhere by herself and do nothing about it?"

 

Instead of arguing with her, Taeyeon smiled which made the other members lean in closer for the details. "No, I'm not, Jessica. My point is, that none of us should go after her. Just sit down and wait for her knight."

 

Because Jessica got in a daze and blanked out, the girls laughed and Tiffany made Jessica sit back down on her seat. At that moment, Minho came back with a handful of tissues and a table napkin. "Where'd she go?"

 

"Outside." Taeyeon answered. Minho frowned. "She went out to dry her clothes?"

 

"No," the members shook their heads.

 

"She ran away." Yoona sighed dramatically but Minho took it seriously. He bowed at his sunbaes-slash-noonas and ran after Yuri.

****

 

Yuri ran until her feet led her toward a wide balcony at the back of the party hall. The cool night hugged her body and she sighed. "It's a good thing Jessica chose the clothes we wore for the Japanese album shoot for Flower Power. This jacket is what I really need in this cold night."

 

When she got to the railing, her hands tightened on the cold steel and groaned. "I knew coming here was a bad idea!"

 

Behind her, she heard quick footsteps running towards her and she sighed, knowing who it was immediately. Those quick but surprisingly light steps were too familiar to her that she didn't turn around to see who it was. When Minho came to a halt behind her, panting and breathless, Yuri sighed again and let go if her grip on the steel. 

 

"Did you do it on purpose?"

 

Minho stood up straight. "What? Of course not! Yuri---"

 

"Why did you become a trainee in SM like me?" She turned around to face him, surprising him with the tears falling down her cheeks. "Did you follow me there to torment me and to break me inside? Did you know how broken I was all these years all because of you? Did you know how much effort it took me to be all professional when you're around? Did you---"

 

Minho had enough of it. He dropped the napkins and silenced Yuri by pulling her in to a hug. Yuri's eyes widened and she stood still in shock until her senses came back. Minho tightened his embrace on her when she struggled to break free but he chuckled and rested his chin on her shoulder when she gave up. He was too strong and she was tired. "You never changed. You'd always shut up when I hug you. Now can I talk?"

 

"..."

 

"Yes, I followed you in SM after I asked your mom. Yuri, I went to your house a week after I broke up with you. I was too young and selfish back then that I broke up with you without a really good reason. Yuri, I tried calling you but your phone was turned off whenever I called. Your mom told me that you got in SM as a trainee and I auditioned after three days. My parents and hyung backed me up in my dream to run after you and become a star thinking that after you see me, we'd get back together but I was too young and was wrong. The company didn't allow relationships within trainees and I felt regret like I shouldn't have auditioned but seeing you try your best from afar made me persevere. Yuri, you couldn't imagine how much I tried to hug you and get back together with you. After that fateful day that Soo Man told us to be an onscreen couple for the fans, I was excited to be with you again without restrictions thinking that you'd warm up to me again. But you never looked at me in the eye like how you used to. You were acting sweet with me, Yuri onscreen but I never did. I gave out all my sincerity to you all these years because I made a mistake years ago. I never should've broken your heart. I never should've torn us apart. I never should've let you go and I never should've been a bastard."

 

Yuri froze.

 

"I missed you, Yuri." he whispered into her ear but she pushed Minho away and slapped his cheek. She glared at him with angry tears and Minho frowned. "I'm sorry, Yuri. I...just wanted you to know that I'm really sorry for everything."

 

Yuri watched as he walked away with his head down. When he was at a small distance, he heard her voice saying one word that made him turn around.

 

"Babo."

 

He stared at her in shock. Yuri was no longer angry but she was smiling while sobbing every now and then. She took small but steady steps toward him with that smile still on her face.

 

"You babo. I never told you to walk away from me. That slap? you deserved it, Choi Minho. That pain you felt was only a bit of how painful your little mistake did to me years ago. It was really hard for me to act fake around you, because the feelings I buried during training always surfaced when you're around. I was too hurt and I knew that loving you back would only make me suffer another heartbreak because I thought you didn't love me anymore."

 

"Nonsense." Minho smiled, opening his arms. Yuri sighed and stepped into them, smiling. "You know what else?"

 

"What?"

 

"I missed you too, Minho." Yuri looked up at him, her cheeks reddening. "And I'm sorry I was really hard on you these years. As I've said, I was too hurt."

 

"It's okay, Yuri." he looked down on her, cupping her cheeks. "I deserved every little meanie act you did. It made me realize how much I've hurt you and I won't stop until you fully forgive me."

 

Yuri nodded and closed her eyes as Minho leaned closer to her face. At the last second, she giggled and ran away from him. "Mehrong!!"

 

"Oh no you don't." Minho ran after her and gave her a backhug. "Now I got you, I'm never letting you go."

 

Yuri blushed and slapped his head. Minho chuckled. "Just like the old times, Yuri. Old times."

 

They laughed and let the night go on for a few more moments. When Minho released her, Yuro faced him and raised a brow. "You know I haven't FULLY forgiven you, right?"

 

Minho laughed, throwing his head back and nodded. "Of course, Yuri. It would be to good to be true if you've forgiven me so easily after what I did but as I've said...I would never stop until you really forgive me and I will never let you go."

 

She laughed. "Cheesy man you are, Choi Minho."

 

"You know...After all these years ... there was one thing I realized and learned."

 

"And that is?"

 

"That I was half empty without you in my life and you were the only one who could make it complete."

 

"aish! You really are a cheesy namja." Yuri laughed despite her cheeks burning. Minho backhugged her again before taking her hand in his. "Is your dress dry now?"

 

"It's still damp."

 

"It doesn't matter. You're still beautiful." He smiled at her and kissed her cheek before walking back in the party hall with laced fingers and mended hearts. "I love you, Yuri."

 

"I love you, too, Minho." Yuri leaned on his shoulder and together they opened the doors of the party hall.

 

*next week*

 

BOOM ! BIG NEWS FROM SM, OFFICIAL UPDATE !

 

"MINHO AND YURI, CONFIRMED TO BE DATING."

 

Fans: JUST GOT REAL. MINYUL FTW !!!!! <3

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

minyul2_large.png   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiHG7H0hhi9VGA7-jbsqO    MinYul.jpg   225960_174331729286852_118648058188553_3   250274_176766029043422_118648058188553_4   228733_173775896009102_118648058188553_3

 

done !! ^______^

I'm very much willing to answer questions as much as I can :)

I hope the long wait was worth it? *hides*