~Hard Album~

~Flow of Memories~

NARATOR'S POV

"ONEW HYUNG!!!!!!!" Taemin gave out an cry of excitement and bolted straight into Onew,hugging him with one of him man-choking hugs.

"Yah! Taemin!" Onew fell backwards with taemin crushing him. The fans let out a scream as Ontae came out ==".

Min hyo, stayed stoned while the SHINee members welcomed him back, as if she didnt know what to say or do.

MIN HYO'S POV

He.....really came back..

He's so different from before...

So handsome..

I....dont know what to do.... 

What if he's not the same..? 

sigh

I'm just, gonna say hi..nothing else, yeah?

"Onew~!Hey!! How have you been all those years!?" I grinned as I ran forward to hug him. I wasnt happy. I am for Onew's return, but sadness is filling my heart whenever I see his face.

I could feel the tears in my eyes. Starting to run down.

I'm.... gonna cry, again. And this time I'm not even sure if I can stop it.

She hugged him and burst into tears.

ONEW'S POV

She's.......crying..

"I'm sorry.... Min, I'm sorry..Please dont cry....Dont cry....." I pleaded her as her tears came running down my shoulders, soaking my sleeve.

She was crying alot. I didnt know she was that upset to see me leave. I never knew. And now I'm making her cry.

Min bursted into another huge amount of crying as soon as I let her go to look at her face.

MIN HYO'S POV

I dont want to leave from him.

I was crying and crying untill his sleeves were completly soaked. I wasnt angry at him.

My tears  were filled with

Saddness

Happiness

and Regret.

I could hear him saying sorry and dont cry every second. I didnt want him to be apologizing, so I tried to tell him to not.

But everytime I looked up to his face and tried to speak, I cried more and more.

The fan's were looking straight at me with jealousy. Crying. In Onew,SHINee's leader, arms. sooner or later, That feeling of jealousy would turn into bullying me.

The thought of that hit me like an arrow.

I didnt want my friends to hate me.

I was only sobbering by now and Onew hugged me to our(SHINee) car outside, with all the FANS following, leaded by SHINee behind Onew and me.

SHINee, me and Onew got into our car and Minho drived back to our house where we all lived together, with SEPERATE rooms, While the fans seperated and drove off.

In the car, Kibum got me a Teddy, J-jong got me a handkerchief, Taemin giving me a gentle hug, with Onew embracing me while patting my head,smiling.

He remembered...

I had told him once that if you want someone to smile, you have to smile first.

I wanted him to stay with me forever...

to embrace me forever...

But Life wasnt that easy

-

Life isnt easy~?

Whats gonna happen? :D

OnEwBiAs