~New Album~

~Flow of Memories~

Sorry~ I guess the last chapter was kinda short

But enjoy this chapter~! :D

MIN HYO'S POV

 

 

What? no,NONONONONO..! This cant be happening, and I could see every SHINee member and classmate staring at me as if I was gonna cry, except taemin.

After 2 years hes coming back? Are you serious?

After all the pain i've been through, hes coming back?

This is impossible.

1 day seeing him, I'll go crazy.

After he left me, I planned to never have any feelings to him anymore.

But just seeing him once,

I guess its impossible to do that.

ONEW'S POV

I cant believe I'm gonna see Min again. I really regretted it when I left her. I really regretted how I left her for nearly 3 years.

I dont even know if she's gonna accept me back.

she wont

Maybe she would

she wont

Maybe she'll never be the same.

KEY'S POV

AISHHHHH! I know Taemin is clueless of Min's feelings, but I didnt think he was THAT stupid of her feelings.

Minho and Jonghyun stared at her like some clueless freaks while I came back to reality and went to   get her drink.I came back.

seeing the thing I hated most

The thing that made me realize how much Onew meant to her.

Min was crying.

 

MIN HYO'S POV

I couldnt stop it

I cried and cried while J-jong, Minho and Kibum, came to hug me trying to make me feel better. 

Taemin was wide eyed

My classmates were silent.

I started to stop crying but As I thought of Onew again,

My tears came back.

MINHO'S POV

She was crying..

Our best friend was crying while every member except taemin tried the very best to keep her from crying.

God, I felt like punching him. It was cute for him to be clueless all the time, but I was too angry to think about that now. He wasnt doing anything untill he came back to his senses and brought the drink key got to min's lap.

At least that was better than being stupid standing there.

MIN HYO'S POV (NEXT DAY)

Hes coming today.

Thats what Taemin told me.

God, I feel like crying.

Why cant I just have a normal life?

I wish he hadnt went in the first place. Then I wouldnt have to suffer the loneliness

And I wouldnt have had to suffer him returning.

But I guess I should go to the airport with my friends(SHINee) and welcome him back..... After all, He was my first love...

JONGHYUN'S POV

Isnt Min coming?

Onew is coming today!

Isnt she gonna at least come and greet him?

Me, Key, Taemin, and Minho were going to phone her when we saw her.

We called her to our side and she was there in a few seconds. Talk about speed

The five of us, surrounded by hundreds of fans, waited untill we heard it.

"Guys!"

MIN HYO'S POV

That voice..

The voice I would kill just to listen to.

Onew

-

He's back~! 

What would Min hyo say?

:3

OnEwBiAs