Chapter 19

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

"Careful what you say, Kyu" Leeteuk said. "If the boss ever heard you talk like that... i wouldn't be there to help you out" Leeteuk looked up at me. "But i will help you, Hyuk. Forget about Mi Young right now. This is my final warning. If you don't, i can't guarantee what will happen to you or her" And so he walked out and left me and Kyuhyun alone. I looked up at Kyuhyun.

"What... happened?" I asked. "What did Leeteuk take away from you?" I didn't think Kyuhyun would answer, he isn't really close with anyone in Super Junior and he tends to stay by himself. That is why it caught me of guard when he answered me.

"My girlfriend" He sat down in the couch and sighed. "Her name was Sun-Hi. I met her when i was in a pretty similiar situation like you are right now. I was going to keep her busy so Zico and Teuk could steal her parents money who were out of town that day. I took her on a date and she ended up telling me about her life and i became interested in her. We kept secretely dating for half a year until i felt i couldn't lie to her anymore, so i told her the truth. She told me to get out of her apartment, she said she never wanted to see me again..." He stopped as he lowered his head. I could see tears dripping down from his face. "And then... when i got back to Super Junior Teuk and Zico wasn't there. I searched for them and that's when Zico called me. He told me what Teuk was doing right now, that he had found out about me and Sun-Hi. He told me i had broken the rules and now she was going to pay the price. I rushed back to her apartment. Once i got there her door was open and there was no sign of Teuk and Zico. I made my way deeper into the apartment and that's when i saw her... She was lying on the floor, with a pile of blood around her. I rushed over to her and held her in my arms, crying and telling her sorry and how all of this was my fault over and over again and you know what she did?"

I shook my head. "No, what?"

Kyuhyun looked up at me and i almost didn't recognize him. This was the first time i had seen Kyuhyun cry. "She smiled at me. She smiled at me and took her hand on my cheek and said "Kyuhyun, it's not your fault. I love you, Kyuhyun" and then she closed her eyes and died in my arms. I did nothing but sit in the apartment, holding her body the whole night. When the morning came... i was a different person. I wasn't the same gentle Kyuhyun. Teuk killed that part of me and i'm going to seek revenge over him. The reason i'm telling you this... is because i'm not going to let the same thing happen to you. You and me are going to get revenge over Teuk and Zico together. We're going to kill Super Junior and you can go on living your life with Mi Young".

"What... about you?"

"Me?" He smiled a devil like smile. "I have only one thing to live for and that's revenge over Super Junior. When that's over... what's the point of living anymore if there's nothing to live for? I'm going to get revenge for Sun-Hi, that's the only life purpose i have. So are you in?"

"Can you protect Mi Young?"

"I'm not gonna do the same mistake twice. I can't believe i'm saying this, but... we should go see her and B.A.P and join them. We should work together, that's the only way we can take Zico and Teuk down".

I thought about what he said. Maybe there was a chance i cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter