Chapter 20

What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was sitting by the table in Daehyun and Mi Young's home, telling them what Eunhyuk had told me.

 

"Wait... they want us to join them?" Jongup said as he crossed his arms.

"Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun, yes. I don't know what Kyuhyun's motive is, but Eunhyuk wants to save Mi Young and so do i".

"They want us to kill their boss and their gang member?" Yongguk asked.

"This sounds fishy..." Youngjae said. "Why would they want us to help killing them?"

"They can't do it alone. I... want to do it. If what he said is true, that they want to kill Mi Young, we have no choice, right?"

"He's right" Daehyun said. "For all we know, Mi Young's dad could be dead by now. We do not tell her about it at all, from now on we take care of her and let's kill the head of Super Junior. We'll meet with Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun and agree".

"What if they trick us?! What if all this is just their plan to gang up on us and kill us or even worse, Mi Young?! I can't believe you guys wanna trust them!" Jongup shouted as he stood up from his chair. "If you want to agree to this, fine, but count me out" He said as he walked out of the room.

"If it's to protect Mi Young, i'll do it!" Zelo shouted. "We can do this without Jongup!"

"Fine, let's do it" Youngjae said. "But i'm not gonna trust them".

 

Jongup P.O.V

 

As soon as i had left the kitchen, i walked over to Mi Young's room and slowly opened the door. I peeked my head inside and saw she was sleeping. I slowly stepped inside and carefully closed the door as i tip toed over to her bed. I leaned down and her hair.

 

"Don't worry, Mi Young. I'm not gonna let you suffer anymore. I'll protect you from everyone" I leaned down to her face and kissed her cheek. "I love you, Mi Young" I whispered into her ear as i got up from the bed and carefully walked back outside.

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

"You sure they're coming?" Kyuhyun asked again.

"He told us to meet them here" I looked around after B.A.P. We were at the park near Mi Young's house, waiting for them. I spotted them walking towards us. "There they are!"

"Took you long enough!" Kyuhyun shouted as they came up to us.

"We're here, aren't we?" One of the guys said. "So you're Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk?" They nodded. "I'm Daehyun, this is Youngjae, Yongguk, Zelo and Himchan you've already met".

"I thought you wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter