Aftermath Part 1

So-called 'Bad Boy' [Hiatus]

You woke up once more to an empty bed.

 

Staggering out of the bedroom, and after washing up, you looked around in the kitchen for a bit.

 

Sadly there was nothing edible

 

(except Feathers of course)

 

You went into the livingroom and found Taeil and Zico sprawled on one of the couches watching television.

 

Something about two grown men watching cartoon made you laugh a bit.

 

They looked up at you giggling and gave you a questioning glance.

 

"Uhm what's up?" Zico asked you.

 

You shook your head still laughing a bit. You were just glad everything was alright now.

 

You sat with them, looking at the clock you felt your eyes widen.

 

It was 6 am!

 

"What are you guys doing up this early?" You asked.

 

"Uhm, shouldn't we be asking you that, we do this every Saturday." Taeil replied still focused on the T.V

 

You shrugged "I just couldn't go back to sleep....So you always watch children's shows?" You said raising a brow.

 

Zico glanced at you "And what's wrong with that?" He inquired pouting.

 

The fact that he could go from stone cold gangster to a little kid made your heart melt.

 

You ruffled his hair affectionatly. "No, nothing at all." You smiled.

 

After a while Taeil got up and stretched "I'm gonna go with the guys to get some stuff." He yawned.

 

"I hope that includes groceries" You mumbled.

 

Taeil smirked "Of course your highness, anything else?" He retorted sarcastically.

 

You stuck your toungue out at him.

 

As most of the other guys were out or asleep you were stuck with Zico. Not that you were complaining.

 

You thought he'd start talking or even try to kiss you, surprisingly he didn't even touch you that morning.

 

"Is, everything alright?" You asked him.

 

He was too quiet.

 

Zico shurgged "Yeah," 

 

When it was late in the night Zico was still in the exact same spot he was that morning, you weren't even sure he moved at all.

 

Something was definetly up.

 

Did you do something to upset him?

 

"Zico, are you going to come to bed now?" You asked.

 

He didn't even look at you "I'm going to sleep here tonight."

 

"Oh,"

 

What was wrong with him?!

 

You tossed and turned almost the whole night trying to wrap your head around his behaviour.

 

Last night he seemed fine besides being shot that same day, so it must have been something else.

 

Eventually you fell asleep, clutching at the empty side of blankets.

 

 

 

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

 

For the next few days Zico was avoiding you like the plague. 

 

He never spoke to you or made eye contact and not once after the day he got shot did he sleep in his room with you.

 

One morning you went to the livingroom and saw Zico and U-Kwon talking.

 

Both didn't look too happy with one another, or was that just your imagination?

 

When they saw you enter the room both fell silent.

 

"Morning ___" U-Kwon greeted you with a uneasy smile.

 

"Morning," You replied.

 

Zico looked down at the floor.

 

"Well, Z I'm gonna go now, I think you should discuss things with __ now."

 

Zico shot U-Kwon a deadly glare.

 

He gulped and got up from his seat exiting.

 

You cleared your throat awkwardly.

 

How the hell were you supposed to act in a situation like this?! Usually you were the one giving people the silent treatment.

 

"H-Have you eaten yet?" You asked him.

 

He shook his head. "Not hungry." Zico replied curtly.

 

You bit your lower lip in thought. What the was wrong here.

 

Both of you stared at one another for some time until you broke eye contact in annoyance.

 

"What the Zico!" You cried.

 

His eyes widened, you had never sworn at him before, or raised your voice.

 

"W-What?!" He stammered in reply.

 

"Why aren't you talking to me, did I do something to offend you?! Or are you just sick of me?!"

 

Tears welled up in your eyes as you got more upset.

 

"Seriously Babe if I did something wrong just tell me! Don't lock me out like this."

 

You buried your face in your hands as you cried.

 

Zico wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on your shoulder.

 

"I'm sorry, it's not your fault, it's mine." He whispered.

 

His voice was hoarse as you felt tears run down his face and onto you.