Bullets

So-called 'Bad Boy' [Hiatus]

When you arrived at the meeting place Zico's grip tightened a bit on your hand.

 

You looked at him, his expression even more pained than before.

 

Zico cupped you face with his hand.

 

"Listen, we're going to go in there, go to U-Kwon and follow him, if we're not out in an hour he's going to take you home."

 

You absolutely did not like the tone of his voice.

 

"Zico..you're acting as if you're never coming back...you are...right?"

 

He looked away for a second. He sighed.

 

He brought his face closer to you, pressing his lips onto your own.

 

You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer.

 

You didn't want him to leave.

 

Not after only one day..only one night..no you couldn't lose him.

 

He pulled away. "Be careful," You whispered.

 

He your cheek with the back of his hand "I will,"

 

Zico got out of the car and walked into the empty warehouse.

 

Then U-Kwon opened the door on your side and held his hand out to you.

 

"This way sis," he said.

 

You took his hand and he led you to the roof of the adjacent building.

 

From the black bag slung over his shoulder, U-Kwon pulled out a sniper rifle.

 

He lay on his stomach and propped it at the edge of the building.

 

He instructed you to sit beside him.

 

You lay on your stomach and looked where he was aimed.

 

Through the window of the warehouse you could faintly see the figures of Block B and some others.

 

"Here," U-Kwon handed you a pair of binoculars to get a better look. "Thanks,"

 

You saw Zico and the rest of Block B, then you saw six other guys.

 

One the leader perhaps had a large black fur coat on, he was the one talking to Zico.

 

Then there was a ridiculously tall one, another with piercing eyes, someone with a frosty expression and two others you couldn't see.

 

"So...who are these guys?" You asked U-Kwon, not taking your eyes away from the warehouse.

 

"They're one of our...rivals..they're still a bunch of kids...they seemed to pop out of nowhere but they're dangerous." he replied.

 

You looked over at U-Kwon skeptically, "You act as if you're not dangerous,"

 

He frowned slightly, "There's a big difference between us and them, we didn't have a choice to become like this...they did, and still do."

 

You turned back and focused on Zico's figure.

 

He seemed a lot more composed then.....and more like the leader of Block B than you'd ever seen.

 

There was an air about him that told you things weren't going the way he planned.

 

Out of nowhere the leader of the other gang pulled something from his coat.

 

There was a loud 'bang!' a gun!

 

Zico crumpled to the floor, more gunshots were fired.

 

U-Kwon took aim and fired a few times.

 

Suddenly he reached for something in his bag.

 

He took out a walkie-talkie and spoke "B-Bomb, how's Z? Are you guys okay, should I go down there?"

 

B-Bomb replied, gunshots in the background and the shouts of the other members "Z said to leave with ___"

 

"What?!" You and U-Kwon said in unison.

 

"Just do what he says we'll be there soon!"

 

U-Kwon quickly shoved everything back into his bag and grabbed your arm, escorting you back to the car.

 

You got in the passenger seat and U-Kwon sped off.

 

Your heart was racing, fear clutching at your lungs.

 

"What happened?! Is Zico alright?! What are we going to do?!" You shouted.

 

U-Kwon took a sharp turn, making you lean towards the window.

 

"I don't know, we'll just have to wait for them..."

 

You knew you shouldn't have let Zico go, you tried to calm yourself down.

 

He was alright, he had to be......

 

You arrived at the house and U-Kwon told you to stay in Zico's room until it was safe...or at least until the others returned.

 

You sat on the bed...waiting.....

 

The image of Zico hitting the floor after being shot replayed over and over in your mind.

 

You tried to forget but you couldn't.

 

How could Block B go through all this on a daily basis?

 

At some point you were going to have to get used to all the violence the risk...and mainly the bullets.

 

More unwanted memories flooded into your mind.

 

You shook those thoughts away.

 

It was time to keep your past behind you.

 

You lay back onto the bed...exhausted from today....

 

You prayed that Zico would come back to you....

 

Drifting off to sleep, your thoughts following you, becoming dreams...or in this case nightmares.

 

You imagined yourself standing in the very same warehouse Block B and you visited earlier that day.

 

This time you were standing right beside Zico as he was talking to the leader of the rival group that you assumed was Yongguk.

 

Their mouthes were moving, and their faces showed their expressions as they conversed but you couldn't hear a thing.

 

Pulling at Zico's arm in vain, you yelled at him, telling him to leave,he wouldn't listen, you knew he was in danger.

 

Then everything seemed too slow down before your eyes.

 

Yongguk pulled out his gun, pointed towards Zico.

 

You tried to move, you tried to do something to save Zico but it was hopeless.

 

You couldn't move, you couldn't do anything, you were helpless.

 

You sat bolt upright in bed, tears running down your face, heart racing.

 

Something moved to your right.

 

Zico sat up stiffly and yawned a bit "Bad dream?" He asked.

 

You let out a huge sigh of relief, you must have been asleep when he came home.

 

You wrapped your arms around Zico and he flinched slightly, you drew back remembering his wound.

 

"Are you alright, did I hurt you? Did you go to the hospital? Why are you back so late? Where did you go?!"

 

You asked frantically.

 

Zico rubbed his eyes groggily, "Woah, woah calm down, one question at a time babe."

 

"Are you okay?" You asked again this time a bit more composed.

 

Zico lifted up his shirt, and in the little bit of light in the room you could see a huge bandage that covered almost all of his torso.

 

He nodded "I'm fine now."

 

More tears of relief rolled down you face.

 

Zico ran a hand over your hair comfortingly.

 

He rested your head on his shoulder.

 

"Shh, it's okay, everything's fine now, everyone's alright, just go back to sleep ___-ah"

 

You could feel the warmth of his voice and slowly you fell asleep once more.