Visitor.

Love Should Go On

 

Key pov


 

I was looking out of the window. This room was driving me nuts. Everything was white. Every.ing.thing.! I ing hate that colour! It looks so boring and dull, I wish I could just go home. Weird people keep on visiting me, this morning a cute boy with chubby cheeks barged into my room. He kept on calling me his Umma. I don't really know why, but he was cute.


 

~Flashback~


 

The nurse took my tray and left the room. Hospital food was gross. I really want to taste the food my Umma cooks. If she can cook, that is. I heard fast footsteps approaching my room, but brushed it off. Who would visit me? I didn't even know If I had friends. Suddenly the door sprang open, and a crying, somewhat feminine looking guy, entered my room. When he saw me, he ran up to me and literally squeezed me to death.


 

"Umma!"


 

What? Did I hear right?


 

"Umma! I-I was so so afraid! I thought that.." He couldn't complete his sentence, cuz he began to cry hysterically. I didn't know what to do. Since I lost my memories I didn't know how to react. But my hand moved on its own, I gently his hair trying to calm him down. He tightened his grip around me and nuzzled his head in my neck. I could feel how his warm tears wetted my hospital gown. Yes. I was still wearing it. The boy in my arms quieted down after a while, but he still didn't let go.


 

"Uhm..could you please-"

"Oh! I'm sorry Umma! Does it still hurt?" he abruptly let go of me.

"I'm sorry but.. could you tell me who you are?"

"W-What? Umma! Don't joke around with me!" He pouted. He didn't believe me. How should I explain this to him?

"Uhm.. no. Really I seem to have lost my memory.. I'm sorry."

I felt something break inside of me when I saw the way he looked at me. He really looked rejected.

"But.. you could tell me about you? So I can get to know you again?"

His whole face lit up and he nodded eagerly.

"Can I still call you Umma?" He asked shyly and I couldn't say no. I nodded and he told me everything about him. From his beloved banana milk to this Minho guy. He looked like a excited child who was about to get lots of sweets. Yes, I wouldn't mind him calling me Umma.


 

~Flashback end~

 

I heard the door open and turned around to look at my visitor. It was this Jonghyun guy again.

"Hey Kibum." He greeted me with a small smile on his lips.

"Oh, hey, why did you come?" I asked him, I really wanted to know. He said he didn't know me so why was he visiting me?

"I just wanted to know about your wellbeing. Everything alright?" He slowly closed the door and sat down on the chair beside my bed.

"Everythings alright. You don't have to worry. But.."

He tilted his head to the side, frowning slightly.

"Why didn't you tell me that we are schoolmates?"

He flinched, looking slightly taken aback. Why, did I say something wrong?

"Uhm.. W-who told you?"

"My Umma told me that you are going to the same school as me. She knows you."

He looked uncomfortable, he kept on fidgeting around in his seat.

"Anything else?"

"No, nothing else. Why?"

 

 

A/N: Hope you like it~

And please comment~ We would be really happy~ ♥

 

BummieBaby ~ <3