Betraying The Diva?

Love Should Go On

I survived math and biology. It was okey. But why wasn't Jonghyung here alyready? 

During I went trought the corridors to my locker I saw the boy who looks ike a frog. And my beauty minnie is in love with him ? That must  be love!

'' Hey Key ! Jjong won't come to school today.! He is ill.'' Minho hugged me and smiled. The corridor was almost empty. Only we and a few of other students was standing on their lockers. 

'' He is ill? Oh gosh, is he ok? Is it serious? '' I asked panicly.

'' Oh yeah he is alright, don't worry.'' th frog said and smiled.

Suddenly someone screamed loudly, '' Ummaaaa~, Minho-yaaa~ let us go to the  cafeteria! I'm hungry.'' Taemin run to me with Onew on his side. 

He jumped on me and I hugged him tighly and kissed his forehead. He smiled.

Now we 4 was standing here in front of my locker. Jonghyung is the one who be missed.

'' Shall we visit Jonghyun after school? he is ill!'' I said to the others.

'' Yeah lt's visit him'' said Onew and pad Taemin's head.

We went to the cafeteria and we talked about where we'll meet after school. We decided to meet in front of school.

Now it was the last period for the day. I'm so glad that I'l see my dino again. 

I shared a ook a look at the plan who was haning on the black bord and I read that my last period omit. The others have to suffer a hour more.

I sat on a bench outside of school and heard music with my ipod. When I hear music everybody nd everyhing seems so unimportant. All my problems fly and leave me alone with my dreams of Jonghyun.

 

The weather was beautiful and the sun was shining very bight. I'll see my baby soon. I can't describe the feelings I have for him in words.. That is unbelivable.! 

 Suddenly My phone ringed and I got a new message from Jonghyung. My stomach felt driffrent and I was happy, I opened the mesage and read.

 

# Hey Key, I have to tell you something, 

I wasn't in school today.. not because of I am ill. I am very heathly .. I didn't come because I don't want to see you uanymore. 

Today is the last day of school and I'll change school after the holidays, So I won't see you anymore.

I'm sorry but I can't handle it out.. You now the thing with us two. I'm not gay and I'll marry Sekyung.. I noticed that we bouth were false. You're not a girl!

Please don't call me anymore.

~Jonghyun~#

What did he write there to me ? That isn't my dino. He never would do something like this. 

Tears filled up in my eyes and I felt cold. What did I do to deserve that? Am I such a horrible person ? 

Only sin I did is to love him. My cheeks were full of tears but I coudn't help. 

Then I oticed that Sekyung wasn't in school too. My hands were shaking. That coudn't be true . I sure they were going to spend the day together. 

 I will kill that .. Is he kidding with me ? 

I run to his house with tears in my eyes. Why do I love him ? Why ? He can't do that to me .. Nooo please.

I ring the bell and brush my tears away.

Mrs. Kim opene the door and she saw me cring. ''What's happening Bummie?'' she asked worried and pulled me into her arms. 

''Your son broke up with.. - with me .. I really can't uunderstand that..'' I criey into her shoulder.

She strocke my head and tell me that everything will be okay. '' It's okey my Baby. Everything will be alright. '' She said and tried to calm me down. 

We was standing in front of her house and I coud look in the flat through the open door. 

'' I want to speak jonghyung please!'' I sobbed hard. 

A door opened and a girl  with tousled hair and messy clothers. That was Sekyung and the room she ame out was Jonghyungs room. 

Her red lipstick was smudged. What did she done there ? He came to us and smiled a rude smile. I never could tolerate her.

But wair.. why is she looking like that after leaving Jonghyungs room? 

'' Let me in. I wanna speak with Jonghyung.'' I screamed half.. My voice sounded powerful and angry.

'' He is sleeping now. He is overworked.'' She said and walked away to the bath.'' I'm going to have a shower Umma'' she said and I coudn't see her anymore. 

''What.. What the hell is goig on here ? '' I asked with tearfully eyes. 

''I'm sorry Kibum~ I don't want you to see this, bus likely it's...'' 

Without waiting to end her sentence I ran away. 

''Kibuuuuuum~'' she screamed after me but I don't looked back.

Why did he done this to me ? I want to die.. I can't live anymore.. Not without him. ! My life was horrible. So disgusting.. 

He betray me with a girl.. With his good friend since his childhood.

He can't do that to me.. I'm a diva! He'll see what he coused.!!

I coudn't see something because of my tears. The cars were rushing next to me. I could feel it but I coudn't see it. 

Then I heared someting very loud. Suddenly it was very dark and I felt asleep.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah our 3rd chapter is done now.

Okey we think in this chapter are lots of emotions and tension. 

We really hope you'll like it ^^ 

please subscribe and comment ~

 

 

What do you thinking about this chapter you

 

Love you you to read our story ♥